SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am sitting on a plane now, while it's boarding. These seats are high. Don't know how I could record the person on front of me, catty corner to me. Or hear them. Just noticing as I sit here.

I think it depends on the plane as I have been on planes (United where I could see and hear better) than the more closed in seats of most planes where I couldn't see and usually cant hear.  All I can say is the 28th can't come fast enough (and of course i am travelling that week for work so I may not even see the finale live).

I guess I never really paid that much attention to the people sitting in front of me.  I am surprised this person was listening that closely to Nick to even pick up the cues which began them recording in the first place.  There has always been something off putting about this video, being I worked in this industry for years.

I travel a decent amount for work (and last week pleasure) so since this video came out I have started t pay attention. I have seen planes where its totally possible and others no way. I don't know what to think. I guess we find out next Monday.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I think it depends on the plane as I have been on planes (United where I could see and hear better) than the more closed in seats of most planes where I couldn't see and usually cant hear.  All I can say is the 28th can't come fast enough (and of course i am travelling that week for work so I may not even see the finale live).

I guess I never really paid that much attention to the people sitting in front of me.  I am surprised this person was listening that closely to Nick to even pick up the cues which began them recording in the first place.  There has always been something off putting about this video, being I worked in this industry for years.

I travel a decent amount for work (and last week pleasure) so since this video came out I have started t pay attention.  I have seen planes where its totally possible and others no way.  I don't know what to think.  I guess we find out next Monday.

The plane in question is a 50 seat aircraft, I have flown on these before, it is not very easy to see the person in front of you, maybe the top of their head, but not to the length you could see Nick is this video.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:50 am

i come in peace. Smiley i heard you guys have a list of clues why you think nick is F1. i would love to read it but have no idea where it is. can you guys make it into a new thread like the josh fan's have done in this forum for the josh as F1 clues. be sure to make it no discussion if you do so. thanks!

eta: oh, i thought i was posting on the fan forum. wherever you guys post it, or just bump up the list, please let me know here. thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:45 am

Hi all….it is 2:40 am and we just got home about 20 minutes ago.

I watched the Nick video in the car on the way home from the airport…..
He is tall, so he will be higher in the seats than a normal person, but you can see his entire left side. How is that possible, even if the seat was back? An attendant walked by his right side, so he wasn't in the far right aisle. I don't think a plane from Charlotte to Milwaukee would be a huge plane with a middle aisle. So he would be in the aisle seat on the left side of the plane. Anyway, after flying last week and today, I still cannot imagine how someone managed the whole video. I am not saying it didn't happen, but man….it isn't easy. If that video is real, it was the "perfect storm".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:53 am

Nutty, I actually do think it's possible. I went back to thread #1 and saw the seating chart for his plane. roserREd thought that Nick was in seat 1C and the person filming was in 2A. This would most likely be business class (or first class). See all this discussion on page 8 and 9 of thread #1.

Anyway, I happened to fly from Miami to St Kitts on a similar size plane (to be clear, I'm not claiming it was the same model...I have no idea...not a plane expert) and also sat in seat 2A. This was my view.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 5 0bfc8278deba7b1dcf14ac56250fed21

It was also interesting to me that we had the same people sitting in the same seats on the first leg of our trip from Chicago to Miami. When we book our flights with multiple legs, we tend to pick the same seats when possible for each flight. The reason I bring this up is it's possible the person who filmed Nick flew behind him on both legs of his trip home. He/she may have figured out who Nick was if Nick and his handler talked about what happened from the DR to Charlotte. Then he/she decided to take a video on the second leg once Nick made the phone call.

I know it's reasonable to ask why didn't he/she take the video during the conversation with the handler...so I'm not saying my theory is correct. I just think this video is not as far-fetched as I originally thought it to be. Is it an extraordinary stroke of luck for RS if it's true? Yes, absolutely, but is it also possible? Yes, I think so.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 am

^^litta, I totally agree with you that the video isn't far fetched. RS said it himself how lucky he is to of gotten it. He also said he doubts he will ever get this lucky again.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 am

Thanks Litta, for your research I always believed the video was possible and RS is correct if this video does come to be true with Nick being the F2 he will never get this lucky again TPTB will make sure of that...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 am

I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit. For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence. Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical. I guess people will believe what they want to believe. I cannot wait for July 28th.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:51 am

Litta123 wrote:Nutty, I actually do think it's possible. I went back to thread #1 and saw the seating chart for his plane. roserREd thought that Nick was in seat 1C and the person filming was in 2A. This would most likely be business class (or first class). See all this discussion on page 8 and 9 of thread #1.

Anyway, I happened to fly from Miami to St Kitts on a similar size plane (to be clear, I'm not claiming it was the same model...I have no idea...not a plane expert) and also sat in seat 2A. This was my view.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 5 0bfc8278deba7b1dcf14ac56250fed21

It was also interesting to me that we had the same people sitting in the same seats on the first leg of our trip from Chicago to Miami. When we book our flights with multiple legs, we tend to pick the same seats when possible for each flight. The reason I bring this up is it's possible the person who filmed Nick flew behind him on both legs of his trip home. He/she may have figured out who Nick was if Nick and his handler talked about what happened from the DR to Charlotte. Then he/she decided to take a video on the second leg once Nick made the phone call.

I know it's reasonable to ask why didn't he/she take the video during the conversation with the handler...so I'm not saying my theory is correct. I just think this video is not as far-fetched as I originally thought it to be. Is it an extraordinary stroke of luck for RS if it's true? Yes, absolutely, but is it also possible? Yes, I think so.

I doubt Nick would have that conversation in the presence of a handler

I also didn't see him giggly during that conversation as well

To each their own regarding believing whether that video is real not .. I think it is very real myself

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:54 am

unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Also think it's comical that people are not even thinking that it could be possible, oh well everyone has an opinion that's what makes this site unique......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:55 am

Litta, were those first class seats? I have never seen so much room in between seats. I sure wish I had that last night, LOL!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 am

I checked the first thread, Mr. Write said the plane was a Bombardier CRJ-200, which has 2 seats on each side and a wider space in between. So that makes it more feasible to see Nick better.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom