SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Beagle Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.

Im prepared for the finale but now Im dreading the ATFR. IMO, tptb came up with the idea of getting Nick to beg Andi to take him back after videogate. In the video, Nick sounds frustrated, but not desperate. He says he didn't try to change her mind, he talks about the Jason/Molly situation but dismisses any probability of that happening. I think TPTB took advantage of that whole conversation to come up with the post finale drama. It wasn't enough humiliation to put Nick through during the season, they will continue this at the ATFR.

I haven't been this excited about a season in a long time, but now all I want is for everything to be over and hopefully let the runner up move on with his life.  sad 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Bhaka Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:04 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's just my opinion, but I think sometimes people look too much into it. The videos we got did not just start there. We missed the whole beginning of the conversation. The person could have easily been sitting behind Nick (we know he was talking very loudly considering the woman next to him said so and asked him to keep it down) and Nick could have said something that intrigued the person behind him. This person could have listened a little bit more and thought, "Oh! He's talking about the bachelorette!" and the person whipped out their phone and started recording. This person didn't need to recognize Nick. They could have just recognized what he was talking about. Heck, the person didn't even have to know RS. They could have easily googled "bachelorette spoilers" and RS would pop up. The person with the videos could have contacted RS and they made an exchange. There's no doubt this person made a profit. Some people would record it, others wouldn't. It's as simple as that for me.

RS is now saying he knows the person "personally" although we don't fully know what that means. For all we know, this person could be a fan of the show that previously got some sort of information that relayed it back to Steve and that's how they "personally" know each other. Or, it could have been someone that has done numerous work for RS in the past. There are a few options, but they all lead to the fact that the video is real and accurate in my opinion.

Thank you for saying this, especially the bolded. I really agree. Often, the simplest explanation is the accurate one.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...snipped but he did say there were things said that weren't recorded and so forth.

Wow, he took the words right out of my mouth as per my post a few days ago. When did he reveal this information?

Sorry for quoting myself.

GuardianAngel wrote: by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am after reading the transcript of Nick's video to Andi, I'm surprised he didn't mention a whole lot more in that plane vid! And come to think of it, if RS is so sure and has all the details, why doesn't he have more details to that conversation that were not taped? The person must have heard some of the conversation before realizing what it was all about, prior to them starting to record it. Some parts were cut off or restarted. There was obviously a lot more that wasn't taped. Wouldn't that person blab that info as well?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.

Im prepared for the finale but now Im dreading the ATFR. IMO, tptb  came up with the idea of getting Nick to beg Andi to take him back after videogate. In the video, Nick sounds frustrated, but not desperate. He says he didn't try to change her mind, he talks about the Jason/Molly situation but dismisses any probability of that happening. I think TPTB took advantage of that whole conversation to come up with the post finale drama. It wasn't enough humiliation to put Nick through during the season, they will continue this at the ATFR.

I haven't been this excited about a season in a long time, but now all I want is for everything to be over and hopefully let the runner up move on with his life.  sad 

I can see this being the way he gets out of legal trouble with them. I can also see him legitimately wanting to call her for more closure, but doubt he'd beg her to come back when he knows she's with Josh. If TPTB were not twisting him arm and he called her on his own and then Andi told production, it is the em/arie journalgate ATFR all over again. I hated that so much! Arie fans hated Emily for that, so hopefully Andi is smarter than that.

Maybe this would explain why they were in his hometown filming him but it doesn't explain why he was in LA during the filming of MTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 pm

^ The new preview shows that Andi receives a letter from her F2 guy before the MTA. Chris Harrison gives her the letter, but it's coming from the F2 guy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ The new preview shows that Andi receives a letter from her F2 guy before the MTA. Chris Harrison gives her the letter, but it's coming from the F2 guy.

I have said this in the fan thread, but if Josh is F1, I can see Nick wanting to apologize for the video. If it is real and he was filmed without his consent he had no desire to spoil the season or have Andi or Josh hear his upset feelings about either of them. I would respect him for this, I have found him to be a classy guy and could see him wanting to say he was sorry. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ The new preview shows that Andi receives a letter from her F2 guy before the MTA. Chris Harrison gives her the letter, but it's coming from the F2 guy.

Thanks Ash.. I haven't seen that preview. I'll go look in the media thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:...snipped but he did say there were things said that weren't recorded and so forth.

Wow, he took the words right out of my mouth as per my post a few days ago. When did he reveal this information?

GuardianAngel wrote: by GuardianAngel on Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:31 am after reading the transcript of Nick's video to Andi, I'm surprised he didn't mention a whole lot more in that plane vid! And come to think of it, if RS is so sure and has all the details, why doesn't he have more details to that conversation that were not taped? The person must have heard some of the conversation before realizing what it was all about, prior to them starting to record it. Some parts were cut off or restarted. There was obviously a lot more that wasn't taped. Wouldn't that person blab that info as well?

Repeat after me:
Ask and you shall receive

Never fails

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:31 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I have said this in the fan thread, but if Josh is F1, I can see Nick wanting to apologize for the video. If it is real and he was filmed without his consent he had no desire to spoil the season or have Andi or Josh hear his upset feelings about either of them. I would respect him for this, I have found him to be a classy guy and could see him wanting to say he was sorry. IMO.

ITA and it fits with why, just in the last week, the video is coming up in the gossip mags. TPTB had pretty much kept it silent even though it has been out there for two months but now all the mags are running with it.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:33 pm

sdmom wrote:
Repeat after me:
Ask and  you shall receive

Never fails

I have believed it all season, but when I was the recipient, I was surprised! laugh out loud I'm sure he would say it has nothing to do with me questioning it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Repeat after me:
Ask and  you shall receive

Never fails

OMG totally true sdmom.  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Just a thought:
TPTB to Nick "You f**Ked up but we are going make lemonade. You have to play with us on this or else...."
Nick: "What do you want me to do?"
TPTB: "We are going to send out a crew a day or two b4 MTA and let you be seen walking around Milwaukee being filmed - that will get people curious. Maybe you can post a cute pic with Bella to confirm you are in Milwaukee"
Nick: "Okay. What else?"
TPTB: "Then you are going to write a note to Andi - it can say anything. We don't care. Andi will read it privately"
Nick: "Okay. Anything else?"
TPTB: "We are going to fly you out the day b4 MTA and let you be seen walking around LA. We'll pick some place with lots of tourist to make sure it gets on SM."
Nick: "Why?"
TPTB: "So that we can stir up all kinds of speculation and drive up ratings for the MTA and FR. It'll be great! They'll get talking about the show for days."
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom