SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 pm

eirekay wrote:Just a thought:
TPTB to Nick "You f**Ked up but we are going make lemonade.  You have to play with us on this or else...."
Nick: "What do you want me to do?"
TPTB: "We are going to send out a crew a day or two b4 MTA and let you be seen walking around Milwaukee being filmed - that will get people curious. Maybe you can post a cute pic with Bella to confirm you are in Milwaukee"
Nick: "Okay.  What else?"
TPTB: "Then you are going to write a note to Andi - it can say anything. We don't care.  Andi will read it privately"
Nick: "Okay. Anything else?"
TPTB: "We are going to fly you out the day b4 MTA and let you be seen walking around LA.  We'll pick some place with lots of tourist to make sure it gets on SM."
Nick: "Why?"
TPTB: "So that we can stir up all kinds of speculation and drive up ratings for the MTA and FR.  It'll be great!  They'll get talking about the show for days."

I heard all along that the plane video has to be true. because TPTB don't have the imagination to pull it off, yet we are know to believe this is plausible.

If the TPTB were mad at Nick, they could use the edit to drum up support for the finale, not go to the lengths you described above. The producer was in MKE for a reason, and it has nothing to do with drumming up support. IMO, at least.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:59 pm

eirekay wrote:
TPTB: "We are going to send out a crew a day or two b4 MTA and let you be seen walking around Milwaukee being filmed - that will get people curious. Maybe you can post a cute pic with Bella to confirm you are in Milwaukee"
Why would they send an executive producer to film if this was the case  question 

Why not send Elan like they did during Des and Chris's season  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Why would they send an executive producer to film if this was the case  question 

engagement party planning?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:06 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.

Im prepared for the finale but now Im dreading the ATFR. IMO, tptb  came up with the idea of getting Nick to beg Andi to take him back after videogate. In the video, Nick sounds frustrated, but not desperate. He says he didn't try to change her mind, he talks about the Jason/Molly situation but dismisses any probability of that happening. I think TPTB took advantage of that whole conversation to come up with the post finale drama. It wasn't enough humiliation to put Nick through during the season, they will continue this at the ATFR.

I haven't been this excited about a season in a long time, but now all I want is for everything to be over and hopefully let the runner up move on with his life.  sad 

so agreed I can't wait for July 28th so that I and everyone on the show can move on... Ughhhh it's a battle everyday.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

So there was no way I'm going through the long thread on the video, so what I am about to ask may have already been answered. Also, I have always and continue to believe the video was very real and don't question it.

That said, the one thing that occurred to me today, and I figure you guys who have sleuthed this show for years would know the answer, do the contestants leave entirely on their own once they're eliminated. What I mean is I know that every contestant has a handler assigned to them.

So when do the handler's duties officially end? I am asking because if the contestant still have their handlers when they fly back to LA, would Nick really have had that whole conversation without his handler saying that it was probably not a good idea? I guess it's possible they would have thought what many others who saw the video thought, what were the odds of someone following the show that closely that they recognized Nick before the season had even started airing.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:43 pm

^ Nick was on his last trek home. He was going from NC to Milwaukee, therefore, his handler was no longer with him. On the last part of their trip home the handlers don't go with their contestant because it wouldn't make sense for the handler to go with Nick from NC to Milwaukee and then for the handler to go from Milwaukee to somewhere else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

Got it thanks. That was actually going to be my first question - whether this was his flight from the Dominican Republic back to the U.S. or his in-state flight back to his home.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 pm

jen689 wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Learn from last year and never use the same trick pony twice?   Suspect
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:09 pm

I am sitting on a plane now, while it's boarding. These seats are high. Don't know how I could record the person on front of me, catty corner to me. Or hear them. Just noticing as I sit here.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am sitting on a plane now, while it's boarding. These seats are high. Don't know how I could record the person on front of me, catty corner to me. Or hear them. Just noticing as I sit here.

I think it depends on the plane as I have been on planes (United where I could see and hear better) than the more closed in seats of most planes where I couldn't see and usually cant hear.  All I can say is the 28th can't come fast enough (and of course i am travelling that week for work so I may not even see the finale live).

ETA: I don't know what to make of the video but I know not all planes are laid out the same and the video would be possible on some of the newer ones.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 pm

I just wanted to point this out, but if you watch the videos, you can see that Nick's seat isn't reclined. In one of the videos, you can slightly see the other person's seat in the left corner and it essentially matches up with Nick's. If it's reclined, it's barely reclined. It appears, in my eyes at least, that the person recording the video is turned at an angle like titled towards his or her left side, and is recording the video, so it appears Nick's seat is reclined when it isn't because the person is closer and going between the two seats to record the video.  

I would post pictures if I knew had to, but if you watch the shorter video where he's talking about Josh, and you pause it at 4 seconds, you can see that the middle seat basically lines up with Nick's and if anything, it's barely reclined where it's not really noticeable.

Also, all planes are different. The width can be different. The seats can be different. I have also had the unfortunate experience where the person in front of me who was trying to "whisper" state that they were flying with the stomach bug and I overheard it. Worst flight of my life.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am sitting on a plane now, while it's boarding. These seats are high. Don't know how I could record the person on front of me, catty corner to me. Or hear them. Just noticing as I sit here.

I think it depends on the plane as I have been on planes (United where I could see and hear better) than the more closed in seats of most planes where I couldn't see and usually cant hear.  All I can say is the 28th can't come fast enough (and of course i am travelling that week for work so I may not even see the finale live).

I guess I never really paid that much attention to the people sitting in front of me. I am surprised this person was listening that closely to Nick to even pick up the cues which began them recording in the first place. There has always been something off putting about this video, being I worked in this industry for years.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom