SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 am

I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:56 am

Cecilia wrote:I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.

I have no one in my area to watch with, so stay on here with me and I will talk you through it. Mostly by making fun of Andi, but as long as you don't mind that I am your girl that night.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:01 pm

I'm supposed to watch with a bunch of unspoiled friends who all think she will choose Nick!!! Ugh.
We must have a Chicago bias Smiley
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm already prepared. I just want to see him on ATFR. The finale will not be fun for me to watch.
live

I don't think I am strong enough to watch it live. I may wait to read what happens and then if it's bad I can watch only the Nick parts of DVR and skip over the happy couple.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm supposed to watch with a bunch of unspoiled friends who all think she will choose Nick!!! Ugh.

Yeah, I am in Chicago too and would love for another Chicago guy (although it's not his hometown) to be F!. I like Nick way way better than Ed at any rate.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:I'm supposed to watch with a bunch of unspoiled friends who all think she will choose Nick!!! Ugh.

Is that part of why I love Nick so much. Chicago is my favorite big city. I have joked with hubby, he is not allowed to move me up north unless it is Seattle, Portland or Chicago. Portland and Seattle have the coast nearby, so that makes them okay, Chicago is just awesome!

Try to enjoy. Just repeat my mantra, Nick is okay, Nick is happy, Nick is okay!

Plus to not be F1 this season may make the loser the winner in the end.  Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:09 pm

isittrue wrote:
live

I don't think I am strong enough to watch it live.  I may wait to read what happens and then if it's bad I can watch only the Nick parts of DVR and skip over the happy couple.

Well this time I wont have a choice! Earliest I will watch is next day!sad but also happy as no ads and can skip!

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:26 pm

Respectfully, the flight in question was from Charlotte to Milwaukee, so the person who shot the video didn't have to be tracking Nick from the DR. I may be incredibly naive, but I don't understand why it's so improbable that someone would recognize Nick and shoot the video. We get photos of groups of guys or gals at baggage claim all the time during the season. I presume that these photos are from fans of the show, who recognize contestants during filming since I don't think there are camera crews around for those shots. I think it was a one in a million, lucky break for RS, but that's why he's never received a video like this one before.

I also completely understand why Nick would feel comfortable calling someone. He never mentions the show or Andi's name. Reading the transcript, he could be talking about any break-up; the only word that he uses that is at all a clue is "season." I'd have made the same assumption about anonymity that he did. Because, really, it was a once in a million encounter.

His words make total sense to me as the rejected party on a TV show, not over the top, but clearly kind of wounded. I have total compassion for him, especially having this creeper following him through the airport after the flight and snapping pictures.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:51 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:Respectfully, the flight in question was from Charlotte to Milwaukee, so the person who shot the video didn't have to be tracking Nick from the DR. I may be incredibly naive, but I don't understand why it's so improbable that someone would recognize Nick and shoot the video. We get photos of groups of guys or gals at baggage claim all the time during the season. I presume that these photos are from fans of the show, who recognize contestants during filming since I don't think there are camera crews around for those shots. I think it was a one in a million, lucky break for RS, but that's why he's never received a video like this one before.

I also completely understand why Nick would feel comfortable calling someone. He never mentions the show or Andi's name. Reading the transcript, he could be talking about any break-up; the only word that he uses that is at all a clue is "season." I'd have made the same assumption about anonymity that he did. Because, really, it was a once in a million encounter.

His words make total sense to me as the rejected party on a TV show, not over the top, but clearly kind of wounded. I have total compassion for him, especially having this creeper following him through the airport after the flight and snapping pictures.

ITA with this.  clapping!  It was an one and a million chance this would happen. RS won the spoiler lottery it getting this. He finally admitted he actually knew the person who sent this meaning that the person knew RS, what he did and recognize that Nick was talking about the show. The person heard conversation before and after he taped. Even though we don't know for sure, it wouldn't be far fetched to believe Nick did say Andi's name or mention that he was coming back from filming the bachelorette, This clued the person in and "voilà' started taping.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Yes, the way RS made it seem, it certainly could have been a fan or just a regular person that had given RS some sort of information previously and that's how RS is claiming he "personally" knows him or her because they have done "business" before. Or, like some others have stated, the person could actually have done work for RS several times before and RS had this person track Nick from North Carolina. There's definitely a few possibilities. RS even said he knows exactly how the whole thing transpired (I'm sure there are some people that don't believe him) but he did say there were things said that weren't recorded and so forth.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:10 pm

^I will tell you what I think that makes me go back and forth:
The video was filmed on May 11, days before the show was aired, even before ABC release contestants' bio.
Nick was one of the last ones to be sleuthered out. There's only a small percentage of fans who read spoilers before the show starts airing, like maybe a couple of thousands?  Nick looks very different in many of his pre-show photos. Even me, as a super Nick fan would have a hard time recognizing him on May 11.
The flight from Charlotte from Milwaukee is a commuter plane, will hold only 50 people at most.
Yes, most of fans will take pictures of celebrities, but to record a private conversation? Even follow him afterwards to take more pictures of him?

So, out of a few thousands of fans who read spoilers before the show starts airing, one of them would just so happen to be one of 50 passengers who by chance was sitting in the row behind Nick and was brave (or should I say, nosey?) enough to record a private conversation and then sent it to RS immediately, because he/she also happens to know RS....
WOW, all I can say is :
What are the odds?

If it's recorded by paparazzi that RS hired, that means someone worked on the show had to reveal Nick's flight info.  Is that breach of their contract too? Then RS had to hire someone to fly the same plane.
My head just spins....
It doesn't mean I don't believe the video is true. It just makes me  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:30 pm

It's just my opinion, but I think sometimes people look too much into it. The videos we got did not just start there. We missed the whole beginning of the conversation. The person could have easily been sitting behind Nick (we know he was talking very loudly considering the woman next to him said so and asked him to keep it down) and Nick could have said something that intrigued the person behind him. This person could have listened a little bit more and thought, "Oh! He's talking about the bachelorette!" and the person whipped out their phone and started recording. This person didn't need to recognize Nick. They could have just recognized what he was talking about. Heck, the person didn't even have to know RS. They could have easily googled "bachelorette spoilers" and RS would pop up. The person with the videos could have contacted RS and they made an exchange. There's no doubt this person made a profit. Some people would record it, others wouldn't. It's as simple as that for me.

RS is now saying he knows the person "personally" although we don't fully know what that means. For all we know, this person could be a fan of the show that previously got some sort of information that relayed it back to Steve and that's how they "personally" know each other. Or, it could have been someone that has done numerous work for RS in the past. There are a few options, but they all lead to the fact that the video is real and accurate in my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom