SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:OK, so to get back to how adorable Nick and Andi are, check out at about 1:40 on this Venice date, where Nick and Andi greet each other with their little hand wave.  He seems to always greet her first while the other guys are bromancing, and she is clearly waving only to him at first.  I think it is CUTE!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8JvDhPxwo

They are! I don't get how people can think he is slimy; I don't get it at all. This is the kind of man I'm comfortable with, that I've associated with most of my life. That I married, really.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:57 pm

Piper61 wrote:
isittrue wrote:I still am having trouble with total acceptance of the video as real - it seems odd that Nick would not wait until he got to his parent's home to even discuss all of this and to do so on a plane loudly seems weird but perhaps as others have said, he needed to vent and could not wait. And now we get mention of a letter Nick wanted to write just before the MTA - why now and not then?
People in closed in spaces very regularly talk loudly on cell phones.  Is this not anyone else's experience?  Nothing seems to be private any more when it comes to conversations on cell phones, not even respecting other people around when talking on cell phones.  People just can't stay away from their phones, whether talking, texting or surfing ... so I don't think it odd at all that he couldn't wait until he got home to talk to his parents.  Maybe that's just my thinking.

As a person who rarely does anything the way others seem to think things "should" be done, I don't find much of anything odd. Too many people think that everyone must be alike in their patterns and behavior, but in my experience that is so insanely far from the truth that it is silly to make those kinds of assumptions. I've been behind people whose every word I could hear. I've been next to people I had to strain to hear. It is all possible.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:00 pm

From what should have been the ruin of the season, this plane video has actually made it so much more interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Wow. So RS is taking questions about Nick's videos from the plane. Someone asked him if Nick said anything interesting before the person hit record. Apparently Nick said he wanted to write Andi a letter.

That certainly ties in with the preview we just got about the F2 giving Andi a letter...

But he said "she isn't going to change her mind."  But yet prior to the person pressing the record button, he said he was going to write her a letter? For what purpose, especially since he expressed in the video "she was incredibly stubborn"

Why does this all seem convenient with the MTA airing tonight?

I am wondering if Nock is the F2 and Chris had to turn down the Bach gig tptb had Nick write the letter for ATFR storyline and to make sure he would play along as the Bach.  I think it will be a cliffhanger tonight leading into the ATFR.

I am leaning towards believing the video is real but not sure I believe RS when he said he mentioned writing aetter prior to the fling starting.

If not it's just one huge crazy setup.  Which is very possible but I am leaning towards the video being real

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:06 pm

SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Totally agree unknown.  The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!   :yes: 

I can't believe **edited** it is real.  Here is my humble opinion . . . Nick is very much in love with Andi, if he were rejected, he'd be so very sad and sullen.  Here he doesn't sound sad, he sounds detached, munching the Cheetos, giggling in part, talking about "the season" rather than his actual experience, and following the script that this whole season has promoted "she went back to what she knew" all tells me it is phony.  Nick is also very intelligent, he has been told to not reveal the ending with threat of major monetary penalty, he wouldn't blow that in a public place right out of the gates.  Let me ask you all this, how often do you make phone calls on airplanes in mid-flight?  Just wondering.  I'd like to know the answer to that.

There is one true love story being shown, are there really only about four people in America who see it?  Poor Nick to have so many people against him because of fake crap, when he is a wonderful human being.  

This is Jimmy Kimmel or the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 pm

BKay wrote:From what should have been the ruin of the season, this plane video has actually made it so much more interesting!

So true!!

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:09 pm

Go to Twitter and go to reality steve's page. He answered a ton of specific questions about the video. He said he knew this person and hasn't contacted her in years. She travels a lot and heard Nick talk about the finale. Nick also said something about writing a letter before the girl started recording it.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Totally agree unknown.  The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!   :yes: 

I can't believe **edited** think it is real.  Here is my humble opinion . . . Nick is very much in love with Andi, if he were rejected, he'd be so very sad and sullen.  Here he doesn't sound sad, he sounds detached, munching the Cheetos, giggling in part, talking about "the season" rather than his actual experience, and following the script that this whole season has promoted "she went back to what she knew" all tells me it is phony.  Nick is also very intelligent, he has been told to not reveal the ending with threat of major monetary penalty, he wouldn't blow that in a public place right out of the gates.  Let me ask you all this, how often do you make phone calls on airplanes in mid-flight?  Just wondering.  I'd like to know the answer to that.

There is one true love story being shown, are there really only about four people in America who see it?  Poor Nick to have so many people against him because of fake crap, when he is a wonderful human being.  

This is Jimmy Kimmel or the producers.

It wasn't mid flight they were still loading the plane you could see people walk by and the flight attendants making announcements and preparing the plane.  Doors were still open.  I have made many a call then.

Still don't know if it's true or not don't know what to believe.   But know this video could be true.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:13 pm

After reading RS's tweets, I could definitely believe the video is real. Like I said earlier, the perfect storm.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:14 pm

^ and interestingly we never heard about the letter and now after the preview, RS claimed Nick was thinking about writing a letter, talking about the timing...
I don't know what to think and can't take this anymore.... :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:15 pm

I think I'll just go open a bottle of red and get started early.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Go to Twitter and go to reality steve's page. He answered a ton of specific questions about the video. He said he knew this person and hasn't contacted her in years. She travels a lot and heard Nick talk about the finale. Nick also said something about writing a letter before the girl started recording it.

Thanks. I will go check it out.

Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom