SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:21 am

Wow. So RS is taking questions about Nick's videos from the plane. Someone asked him if Nick said anything interesting before the person hit record. Apparently Nick said he wanted to write Andi a letter.

That certainly ties in with the preview we just got about the F2 giving Andi a letter...

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:Wow. So RS is taking questions about Nick's videos from the plane. Someone asked him if Nick said anything interesting before the person hit record. Apparently Nick said he wanted to write Andi a letter.

That certainly ties in with the preview we just got about the F2 giving Andi a letter...

Ok, I finally broke down and watched RS video chat last Thurs. I have to admit I believed him. He said with a conviction that he knew the person who sent him the tape and had met that person before. He didn't have to say that if it was not true.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:39 am

Ash2214 wrote:Wow. So RS is taking questions about Nick's videos from the plane. Someone asked him if Nick said anything interesting before the person hit record. Apparently Nick said he wanted to write Andi a letter.

But he said "she isn't going to change her mind." But yet prior to the person pressing the record button, he said he was going to write her a letter? For what purpose, especially since he expressed in the video "she was incredibly stubborn"

Why does this all seem convenient with the MTA airing tonight?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 am

I still am having trouble with total acceptance of the video as real - it seems odd that Nick would not wait until he got to his parent's home to even discuss all of this and to do so on a plane loudly seems weird but perhaps as others have said, he needed to vent and could not wait. And now we get mention of a letter Nick wanted to write just before the MTA - why now and not then?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 am

rosesrREd wrote:

But he said "she isn't going to change her mind."  But yet prior to the person pressing the record button, he said he was going to write her a letter? For what purpose, especially since he expressed in the video "she was incredibly stubborn"

:giggle: 👋

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 am; edited 2 times in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 am

SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Totally agree unknown.  The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!   :yes: 

What giggling?

Not to mention, unlike in a normal relationship, he knew there was a huge risk (50/50, to be precise) that he was going to get dumped. Mr. Analytical, no matter what was aired as to his confidence, would never have let that statistic leave his mind.

You know, I have a very scientific, fact based mind.  I don't get fooled easily.  We'll see who wins this one.  I don't see how anyone could NOT believe this.  The level of effort the producers would have had to go to ... they'll go to a lot, but that much?  WHY would they?  They got the doubt they needed just a year ago with Desire, and that one "win" on their part will keep everyone second guessing RS for YEARS.  They've never had to go this far to seed doubt and keep people watching so, again, why would they?  Just because they despise RS?  

Like I said, we'll see who wins this one.  Bets could be fun Smiley

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:44 am

rosesrREd wrote:

But he said "she isn't going to change her mind."  But yet prior to the person pressing the record button, he said he was going to write her a letter? For what purpose, especially since he expressed in the video "she was incredibly stubborn"

Exactly - and tied in to CH's last blog where he compares Andi's options between Nick and Josh, and wording of the ending being a compelling not romantic finish all strike me as strange.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:45 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
SueSt wrote:
unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Totally agree unknown.  The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!   :yes: 

What giggling?

You know, I have a very scientific, fact based mind.  I don't get fooled easily.  We'll see who wins this one.  I don't see how anyone could NOT believe this.  The level of effort the producers would have had to go to ... they'll go to a lot, but that much?  WHY would they?  They got the doubt they needed just a year ago with Desire, and that one "win" on their part will keep everyone second guessing RS for YEARS.  They've never had to go this far to seed doubt and keep people watching so, again, why would they?  Just because they despise RS?  

The sheer amount of people involved in this spoiler would need to be amazing. Not just the 3 of the main characters, but their families, friends, and a woman RS was friends with but hasn't seen in 5 years. If tptb went through all that, then kudos to them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am

OK, so to get back to how adorable Nick and Andi are, check out at about 1:40 on this Venice date, where Nick and Andi greet each other with their little hand wave. He seems to always greet her first while the other guys are bromancing, and she is clearly waving only to him at first. I think it is CUTE!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S8JvDhPxwo

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:47 am

isittrue wrote:I still am having trouble with total acceptance of the video as real - it seems odd that Nick would not wait until he got to his parent's home to even discuss all of this and to do so on a plane loudly seems weird but perhaps as others have said, he needed to vent and could not wait. And now we get mention of a letter Nick wanted to write just before the MTA - why now and not then?

Exactly! If there was a spoiler that Nick was going to write a letter, then why didn't RS spoil that? Also, why didn't he spill the entire story about the plane video at the beginning. I am not saying for him to reveal his source, just the full details. It would have only made the validity of the video stronger. Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:48 am

Alanna wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
SueSt wrote:

What giggling?

The sheer amount of people involved in this spoiler would need to be amazing. Not just the 3 of the main characters, but their families, friends, and a woman RS was friends with but hasn't seen in 5 years. If tptb went through all that, then kudos to them.

Yep, right, if they did and pulled it off, I won't mind having egg on my face, I'll be too busy being impressed.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:53 am

isittrue wrote:I still am having trouble with total acceptance of the video as real - it seems odd that Nick would not wait until he got to his parent's home to even discuss all of this and to do so on a plane loudly seems weird but perhaps as others have said, he needed to vent and could not wait. And now we get mention of a letter Nick wanted to write just before the MTA - why now and not then?
People in closed in spaces very regularly talk loudly on cell phones. Is this not anyone else's experience? Nothing seems to be private any more when it comes to conversations on cell phones, not even respecting other people around when talking on cell phones. People just can't stay away from their phones, whether talking, texting or surfing ... so I don't think it odd at all that he couldn't wait until he got home to talk to his parents. Maybe that's just my thinking.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom