SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am

Jeepers wrote:..I also didn't see him giggly during that conversation..

Here's a sound bite of Nick  giggling 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

nutty1 wrote:...the plane was a Bombardier CRJ-200, which has 2 seats on each side and a wider space in between

Here's a photo of the interior of a Bombardier CRJ-200

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 6 85819510

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:31 am

nutty1 wrote:Litta, were those first class seats? I have never seen so much room in between seats. I sure wish I had that last night, LOL!

Technically, they were business class seats -- no first class tix were offered on this flight. Regardless, seats in the front usually have more room. At least, that has been my experience. Nick looked to be in the front of his plane.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:55 am

unknown82 wrote:I think it is so funny that people think this plane video is legit.  For someone who was just recently dumped I sure wouldn't be giggling mid sentence.  Wow... They have really got reality Steve this time! This is so comical.  I guess people will believe what they want to believe.  I cannot wait for July 28th.

Totally agree unknown. The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:50 am

jen689 wrote:

Here's a sound bite of Nick  giggling 

He looks as if he's smirking in that tiny clip of audio.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm

Marybods wrote:^^litta, I totally agree with you that the video isn't far fetched.  RS said it himself how lucky he is to of gotten it.  He also said he doubts he will ever get this lucky again.

On Reality Steve's podcast (I believe it was the one this past Thursday) he went into detail a little bit more about how he obtained the video. He said that he personally knew the person that shot and gave him the video and that the whole thing was just a huge bizarre coincidence that is extremely unlikely to ever happen again.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:21 pm

Could we please archive this thread on 11:01 PM on July 28????  rofl  I never want to hear the words "plane video" used together ever again!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:Could we please archive this thread on 11:01 PM on July 28????   rofl   I never want to hear the words "plane video" used together ever again!
Ditto and as far as I'm concerned it could happen right now because no one is going to change their minds this late in the game.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:11 pm

^^Yep. I was done talking about this weeks ago.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:17 pm

deadhorse That is all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 pm

I have already said I didn't care any more about the plane video, however, it seemed legit to me when I first viewed it, and still does now. I don't mind if I am the only person that thinks so, or am one of a large group. The SCs provided clearly show aircraft with seating that has enough gap in between the seats to clearly view someone in front of you, as well as hear them, especially when someone next to that person asks them to lower their voice because they are speaking rather loudly. When I am on the bus commuting to and from work, there are people every day on their cell phones talking loudly as if the noise on the bus is the noise level on the other end of the line for the person whom they are having the conversation with. Happens all of the time. Some heard are seated in front or behind me, but often times are even heard clearly several rows ahead or several rows behind me.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:I checked the first thread, Mr. Write said the plane was a Bombardier CRJ-200, which has 2 seats on each side and a wider space in between. So that makes it more feasible to see Nick better.

That is the correct plane, and there is no first class cabin on that aircraft. He seemed to be in an exit row, or in the bulkhead.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom