SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I am seriously contemplating to stop watching the show and leave this board until  July 29.
Anyway, thanks for all the entertainment, Nick! You make this season so much more entertaining, on and off the show. Best wishes!

Why?

Its a show.  See what you want to see and enjoy it!  There is no point in overly investing either way; it. is. a. show.

We can all shake hands afterwards and those who were "wrong" can have a hearty laugh at themselves. I know it is super easy to invest, you have to hold back a little. I love falling in love with the characters but I've been a fan of the show long enough to know that very little I think is real, actually is real. So what? Enjoy how it makes you feel in the moment, and then let go.

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:After reading RS's tweets, I could definitely believe the video is real. Like I said earlier, the perfect storm.

After reading this, it actually made me think it was more BS than ever.
 giggling 
This is someone out of the blue who has not had contact with RS in 5 yrs. Haus fraus everywhere--raise your hand if you have ever had contact of any kind with RS. Yes, I know we are all embarrassed, but it is reassuring to know we are amongst friends here.
I did not determine this woman had a romantic past with RS, but had connected with him in the past.
I can tell you--there are many women--haus fraus(embarrassingly waving hand) that has had a past connection with RS.  "My name is Kasha and I am a nut".
I can see a lot of BS popping up with this entire scenario.
Why take the time to see if this convo was actually related to this season's show? You suspect it does(even though RS states she does not watch the show?) and you don't know how long the convo will be, so you---RECORD GF, RECORD!!  
Then when all is said and done and convo is over--then verify--call RS. Get the goods first. Nope not in this scenario. Nope.
Something smells like bad turkey to me.
RS always has sources he has 100% vetted. These are reliable sources--until they aren't.
He may deny it, but I suspect he still has some turkey stuck in his back teeth from his Thanksgiving with Chantal's granny.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:51 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:

Totally agree unknown.  The vid just doesn't seem authentic for the reasons you list and MANY others!!   :yes: 

I can't believe people think it is real.  Here is my humble opinion . . . Nick is very much in love with Andi, if he were rejected, he'd be so very sad and sullen.  Here he doesn't sound sad, he sounds detached, munching the Cheetos, giggling in part, talking about "the season" rather than his actual experience, and following the script that this whole season has promoted "she went back to what she knew" all tells me it is phony.  Nick is also very intelligent, he has been told to not reveal the ending with threat of major monetary penalty, he wouldn't blow that in a public place right out of the gates.  Let me ask you all this, how often do you make phone calls on airplanes in mid-flight?  Just wondering.  I'd like to know the answer to that.

There is one true love story being shown, are there really only about four people in America who see it?  Poor Nick to have so many people against him because of fake crap, when he is a wonderful human being.  

This is Jimmy Kimmel or the producers.

I see the love story.

But I also know he is in the bubble and has, in reality, spent less than 48 hours TOTAL with Andi; he doesn't really know her yet.  Two steps out of the bubble and most participants realize that what they were sure of, they couldn't actually ever have been sure of.  This isn't like being in love with someone in real life, and getting over it is much, much easier.

You are absolutely right! Great way to put this in perspective, and kind of scary to think they know so little of each other and when they are together they are in full make-up with the most exotic dates imaginable, no wonder it is so tough to make it in the real world. Your comment does leave room for everything going south with Nick and Andi on that last date, and leaves some room for all the craziness to be true. But I can't go there yet - I'm living in Polyana world now - I'm on the Nick and Andi magic carpet ride for now. Tell me if anything comes to light after MTA, please. If I'm going to be let down in the finale, I'd rather know now. (I too read the end of some books before starting - I'm so darn curious).

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm

KarmaGirl  - Know I adore you (and agree and would love to hear one day about your experience of past seasons, since beside Des' I know nothing)

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm

SueSt wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:
sdmom wrote:I am seriously contemplating to stop watching the show and leave this board until  July 29.
Anyway, thanks for all the entertainment, Nick! You make this season so much more entertaining, on and off the show. Best wishes!

I feel your pain!  I am wondering what is wrong with me that I am so in to a TV show.  Maybe my husband needs to schedule an intervention for me.  (Or at least put me on internet restriction!)  

I love the Nick thread though - you people rock!  

giggling my husband actually encourages me...  we watch together, discuss it, enact scenes, etc...  too much fun!!  giggling 

This is so cute, Sue! My husband has watched a bit in the past, but this season he is too busy. How fun for you and your hubby! I would like to share this with someone here. None of my friends watch the Bachelorette, and I mean none. (i have to be quiet about my obsession)

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:59 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:

I can't believe people think it is real.  Here is my humble opinion . . . Nick is very much in love with Andi, if he were rejected, he'd be so very sad and sullen.  Here he doesn't sound sad, he sounds detached, munching the Cheetos, giggling in part, talking about "the season" rather than his actual experience, and following the script that this whole season has promoted "she went back to what she knew" all tells me it is phony.  Nick is also very intelligent, he has been told to not reveal the ending with threat of major monetary penalty, he wouldn't blow that in a public place right out of the gates.  Let me ask you all this, how often do you make phone calls on airplanes in mid-flight?  Just wondering.  I'd like to know the answer to that.

There is one true love story being shown, are there really only about four people in America who see it?  Poor Nick to have so many people against him because of fake crap, when he is a wonderful human being.  

This is Jimmy Kimmel or the producers.

I see the love story.

But I also know he is in the bubble and has, in reality, spent less than 48 hours TOTAL with Andi; he doesn't really know her yet.  Two steps out of the bubble and most participants realize that what they were sure of, they couldn't actually ever have been sure of.  This isn't like being in love with someone in real life, and getting over it is much, much easier.

You are absolutely right!  Great way to put this in perspective, and kind of scary to think they know so little of each other and when they are together they are in full make-up with the most exotic dates imaginable, no wonder it is so tough to make it in the real world.  Your comment does leave room for everything going south with Nick and Andi on that last date, and leaves some room for all the craziness to be true.  But I can't go there yet - I'm living in Polyana world now - I'm on the Nick and Andi magic carpet ride for now.  Tell me if anything comes to light after MTA, please.  If I'm going to be let down in the finale, I'd rather know now.  (I too read the end of some books before starting - I'm so darn curious).

Lol, I RUSH through books to get to the end!

I don't think we'll know more than we already do, however. The end will be what it will be. I relate the most to Andi and Nick's story and while I see something special between Andi and Josh, too (part of why I can accept either ending), I am distressed by how much negativity is out there about Nick. I love the way he romances Andi; that slow, tingly way of being. I LOVE it. How can anyone find it creepy? Boggles my mind, but different strokes for different folks, I guess. It is definitely the Nick scenes at this point that get my senses racing (although Josh's first nervous kiss was super hot to me); no matter how it ends, I will have had that to enjoy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:01 pm

I wish I could get my husband or anyone in my family to enjoy this show!  I have to come here to find like minds; there are none in my house!  They think I'm nuts laugh out loud.

(But my husband DOES get benefits, even if he doesn't realize it; I'll watch some hot scene and then attack him ;) )

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Lol, I RUSH through books to get to the end!

I don't think we'll know more than we already do, however.  The end will be what it will be.  I relate the most to Andi and Nick's story and while I see something special between Andi and Josh, too (part of why I can accept either ending), I am distressed by how much negativity is out there about Nick.  I love the way he romances Andi; that slow, tingly way of being.  I LOVE it.  How can anyone find it creepy?  Boggles my mind, but different strokes for different folks, I guess.  It is definitely the Nick scenes at this point that get my senses racing (although Josh's first nervous kiss was super hot to me); no matter how it ends, I will have had that to enjoy.
WOW, what a great way to describe Nick's unique sexiness, dw... RIGHT ON.  He is a sexy beast.  LOVE IT!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:I wish I could get my husband or anyone in my family to enjoy this show!  I have to come here to find like minds; there are none in my house!  They think I'm nuts laugh out loud.

(But my husband DOES get benefits, even if he doesn't realize it; I'll watch some hot scene and then attack him ;)  )
Get him to watch it with you... and learn!!!  giggling 
If he thinks it's going to lead to hot sex... believe me, he'll watch!!  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:09 pm

Kasha, here is what RS said in reply to a question….

RealitySteve @RealitySteve · 2h
We tried years ago. I doubt it RT @According2Mandy: @realitysteve could this be a love connection for u?

The one tweet I found interesting was this one:

RealitySteve @RealitySteve · 2h
Other phrases RT @mhughessc: @RealitySteve Did he specifically mention the show he was on, or by his talk of "Andi" & other phrases?

So he didn't say "The Bachelorette". I guess if she watched the show, she could catch on. The ltter part is interesting, wonder why he never mentioned it before?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:After reading RS's tweets, I could definitely believe the video is real. Like I said earlier, the perfect storm.

I did not determine this woman had a romantic past with RS, but had connected with him in the past.

He specifically said that they tried to have a "love connection" many years ago and it didn't work out. She also had his phone number, so she was obviously more than a random person that used to e-mail him.

I don't know, I would be shocked if the producers were smart enough and manipulative enough to get RS's former romantic partner to purposely trick him OR set up a flight for Nick in which RS's former romantic partner just happened to sit behind him.

I also don't understand why people think Nick is being too casual. Most guys that get their heart broken aren't going to be crying on their flight. It doesn't mean that they aren't devastated. Jason talked about how he was partying with the crew the day after DeAnna dumped him, and he was probably heartbroken too. I think it's far more unlikely that Nick would be told to badmouth the F2 (and, if it was Josh, presumably the next Bachelor).

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm

The letter part puzzles me as well. It is if RS only just remembered this detail now with the promotion of it in the tabloids and MTA. And if Nick was going to write a letter while wait until 2 months after FRC

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom