SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Copied from another thread.

sdmom wrote:Paging GA, you got your answers! RS gave us a lot more info re. the plane video, and you are the one who had asked for more info a while ago....

I purposely avoid mentioning RS for my own personal reasons, but as soon as I questioned him on this forum, I got answers!! I suppose he forgot to mention the letter, though. Luckily the great s/caps that posters provided here, of CH entering the dressing room delivering a letter, reminded him to mention the letter during the chat or whatever it is that he had!  :dripdrip Why was this letter not mentioned before? I had previously posted, there must have been a lot more to that conversation prior to the time the record button was pushed to which RS later mentioned in a blog or where ever, yes indeed there was more to the conversation but he had enough proof or something like that. Now we are told this person said Nick wanted to write a letter.

This person who was previously "known personally" now hasn't had contact in 5 yrs! and she doesn't watch the show? I think I read that, I'm not sure. She was listening to a conversation on a plane with a guy sitting in front (I couldn't make out a single word of the people in front of me on a plane last month) a lightbulb went off, even though she doesn't watch the show, she texted RS, she looked up his site, to get picture of Nick, and was still were able to get enough dialogue from Nick. Don't forget all those other creepy pic's taken of him at the baggage claim and walking through the empty airport.

I'm not getting into RS is right, wrong or BS'ing his way because I really don't care about RS or what he says.  

I personally like both Josh and Nick, and don't want either one of them with Andi.  I want a happy ending. So if there is a F1 and they are happy, that's what I want to see during the FRC and post show.

The vid may very well be legit, and everything happened the way it was reported to happen, it may be a foiler that was planned just the way it happened.

However it has been for me, one of the most exciting topics as far as discussion and sleuthing goes.

My personal feelings is it's far to much of a coincindence for me to believe it's legit, and now throwing in the letter just makes me crazy. laugh out loud

Next thing you know, the letter was written on the plane!!

I love this post!

If RS comes out that he wrote the letter on the plane after he hung up, I am going to have to send you the princess crown from my 40th birthday! You will have earned it!

The RS windbag is blowing loud and fierce tonight. It makes me wonder why all of a sudden he needs to discuss this video so much. Are people starting to question his greatness again, just like last year? Hugesmile 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:24 pm

DMBFan wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:
KarmaGirl wrote:

You are absolutely right!  Great way to put this in perspective, and kind of scary to think they know so little of each other and when they are together they are in full make-up with the most exotic dates imaginable, no wonder it is so tough to make it in the real world.  Your comment does leave room for everything going south with Nick and Andi on that last date, and leaves some room for all the craziness to be true.  But I can't go there yet - I'm living in Polyana world now - I'm on the Nick and Andi magic carpet ride for now.  Tell me if anything comes to light after MTA, please.  If I'm going to be let down in the finale, I'd rather know now.  (I too read the end of some books before starting - I'm so darn curious).

Lol, I RUSH through books to get to the end!

I don't think we'll know more than we already do, however.  The end will be what it will be.  I relate the most to Andi and Nick's story and while I see something special between Andi and Josh, too (part of why I can accept either ending), I am distressed by how much negativity is out there about Nick.  I love the way he romances Andi; that slow, tingly way of being.  I LOVE it.  How can anyone find it creepy?  Boggles my mind, but different strokes for different folks, I guess.  It is definitely the Nick scenes at this point that get my senses racing (although Josh's first nervous kiss was super hot to me); no matter how it ends, I will have had that to enjoy.

ITA!  I get the sense that they would be be married for 10-15-20 years and he would be thinking up ways to still romance her. I don't get that same impression of Josh, but then I could be biased because his "fast-talking" is a huge turn me off for me, no matter how pretty he is.  Hopefully he's more romantic than his TV persona has shown.  

I love the way Nick shows his love for Andi, and like the word tingly . . . yep, and it is such a mature love, very realistic in such unrealistic circumstances. They are a great couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:27 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

sdmom wrote:Paging GA, you got your answers! RS gave us a lot more info re. the plane video, and you are the one who had asked for more info a while ago....

I purposely avoid mentioning RS for my own personal reasons, but as soon as I questioned him on this forum, I got answers!! I suppose he forgot to mention the letter, though. Luckily the great s/caps that posters provided here, of CH entering the dressing room delivering a letter, reminded him to mention the letter during the chat or whatever it is that he had!  :dripdrip Why was this letter not mentioned before? I had previously posted, there must have been a lot more to that conversation prior to the time the record button was pushed to which RS later mentioned in a blog or where ever, yes indeed there was more to the conversation but he had enough proof or something like that. Now we are told this person said Nick wanted to write a letter.

This person who was previously "known personally" now hasn't had contact in 5 yrs! and she doesn't watch the show? I think I read that, I'm not sure. She was listening to a conversation on a plane with a guy sitting in front (I couldn't make out a single word of the people in front of me on a plane last month) a lightbulb went off, even though she doesn't watch the show, she texted RS, she looked up his site, to get picture of Nick, and was still were able to get enough dialogue from Nick. Don't forget all those other creepy pic's taken of him at the baggage claim and walking through the empty airport.

I'm not getting into RS is right, wrong or BS'ing his way because I really don't care about RS or what he says.  

I personally like both Josh and Nick, and don't want either one of them with Andi.  I want a happy ending. So if there is a F1 and they are happy, that's what I want to see during the FRC and post show.

The vid may very well be legit, and everything happened the way it was reported to happen, it may be a foiler that was planned just the way it happened.

However it has been for me, one of the most exciting topics as far as discussion and sleuthing goes.

My personal feelings is it's far to much of a coincindence for me to believe it's legit, and now throwing in the letter just makes me crazy. laugh out loud

I love this post!

If RS comes out that he wrote the letter on the plane after he hung up, I am going to have to send you the princess crown from my 40th birthday!  You will have earned it!

The RS windbag is blowing loud and fierce tonight.  It makes me wonder why all of a sudden he needs to discuss this video so much.  Are people starting to question his greatness again, just like last year? Hugesmile 

Yes, they are. And of course, he decides who to answer and who to ignore.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

I love this post!

If RS comes out that he wrote the letter on the plane after he hung up, I am going to have to send you the princess crown from my 40th birthday!  You will have earned it!

The RS windbag is blowing loud and fierce tonight.  It makes me wonder why all of a sudden he needs to discuss this video so much.  Are people starting to question his greatness again, just like last year? Hugesmile 

I want this video to be a foiler.  :uptonogood I want RS to be wrong....again.  :eatingcrow: I want one huge  :atomic: for the finale. Oh yeah...I want to marry Marcus.  whipped Is that too much to ask for???? Hugesmile Give us what we least expect.....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Be careful, be very careful, GA, because you know the motto of this season"
Ask and you shall receive  :stirthepot 

I will laugh out loud if that happens.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I did not determine this woman had a romantic past with RS, but had connected with him in the past.

He specifically said that they tried to have a "love connection" many years ago and it didn't work out. She also had his phone number, so she was obviously more than a random person that used to e-mail him.

I don't know, I would be shocked if the producers were smart enough and manipulative enough to get RS's former romantic partner to purposely trick him OR set up a flight for Nick in which RS's former romantic partner just happened to sit behind him.

I also don't understand why people think Nick is being too casual. Most guys that get their heart broken aren't going to be crying on their flight. It doesn't mean that they aren't devastated. Jason talked about how he was partying with the crew the day after DeAnna dumped him, and he was probably heartbroken too. I think it's far more unlikely that Nick would be told to badmouth the F2 (and, if it was Josh, presumably the next Bachelor).

I must have missed those tweets.
This is what I got from my twitter feed:

Per the first bolded above.
His tweets:
"I knew the person RT"
"No.  Someone from my past.  Hadn't heard from her in about 5 years RT."
"It was a shock to say the least RT @Whenthesmokeget: @RealitySteve are you happy the source has reconnected with you after 5 years?"
"They weren't even in my contacts anymore. Just a # RT @Whenthesmokeget: @RealitySteve r u happy the source has reconnected w/ u after 5 yrs"
"We tried years ago.  I doubt it RT"
"We had a past together about 6 yrs ago. Hadn't heard from her since RT "

A) on one hand the relationship was 5 yrs ago.
B) on the other hand the relationship was 6 yrs ago.
C) He states he did not have her contact info above(per bolded). She got to him with the info. They had not kept in touch.
D) They could have only known each other for all we know and it never took off to get romantic. We can not determine from the convo above it was anything more than these people knew each other and maybe RS wanted something and she did not. We do not know any of the circumstances other than it did not work out to be romantic.  Someone on his feed asked him if it was a love connection---he did not describe it so.
D) most people who have contact with RS--nuff said. You would have to get your head examined to be involved with him RT romantically.

Per the second bolded:
Elan has pulled off 2 very convincing plane spoofs in the last 18 months that I am aware.  Hugesmile 

Again, I don't think by even the largest stretch of imagination that this was a past romantic connection or he would have said an ex. So I don't think it was. It was a connection from his past that perhaps he was hoping and it didn't take off at best.

And once again, I am not saying this bodes well for or against either of the final 2.
This is a discussion on my part solely on the fact RS is a douche--per personal experience and he twists things constantly--this is at least his second coming as a snake and I would not be surprised if someone was out to screw him.

Well, I do think that they dated or, at the very least, tried to date, simply because of the phrase "we had a past together" and the fact that he said that he said that they failed to have a love connection. It doesn't really matter if they dated or not. The fact that she had his phone number means that they were at least friends ("She hasn't watched the show in years, but obviously knowing me & still having my number (which was random) she decided to help me out").

I also think he said that they had a past 6 years ago and lost contact 5 years ago. That seems believable to me; if they stopped hanging out in 2009, they might have still texted or remained FB friends for another year. I don't think that the discrepancy between 5/6 years is major. Plus, it's completely believable to me that he erased her contact in his phone and she didn't erase his.

I don't know, I would love for RS to be wrong. I love Nick and would especially love to see RS give the $10,000 dollars (or whatever) he promised if he was wrong. I just think that realistically speaking, the simpler solution is usually correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:43 am

The couch Andi is crying on matches Nick's couch where he is staying. All the other clues are subjective, but to me, screen cap evidence is not. This to me is the strongest proof Nick is F2…..not RS, not SM clues, not the plane video. For me, all they do is support the screen cap evidence.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 am

Has Chris Harrison or anyone associated with the show addressed this plane video at all?

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 am

clueless wrote:Has Chris Harrison or anyone associated with the show addressed this plane video at all?
Nope and I cannot imagine they ever will.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 am

clueless wrote:Has Chris Harrison or anyone associated with the show addressed this plane video at all?

I don't think they will. Someone mentioned RS would give $10,000 if he was wrong....well actually he said he would bet a biillion dollars and that is how confident he is.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:43 am

nutty1 wrote:The couch Andi is crying on matches Nick's couch where he is staying. All the other clues are subjective, but to me, screen cap evidence is not. This to me is the strongest proof Nick is F2…..not RS, not SM clues, not the plane video. For me, all they do is support the screen cap evidence.

I agree Nutty, the couch is fairly conclusive that she is crying in Nick's room.

I hold out hope is RS, mostly because he is a windbag and has insulted multiple members of this board. I also find his very defensive stance interesting. In my history of hearing of RS, he is usually the most defensive when his spoiler is wrong. With Ashley, Ben and even with JPG he simply said I know I am right and you will see on the night of finale. He feels the need to yell and defend himself loudest when he is not as confident.

The screen cap is definitely proof she cries without make up in Nick's room. The only way I might go against this, is if possibly CH's room had the same couch.

RS has me questioning, his behavior of the past couple days is not his confident behavior at all.

What do you think?

I am also leaning toward being happy if Nick is F2. Kelly and Andi didn't impress me on SM last night. I think the mean girl is much more Andi than the edit even showed us. I want Nick free of her if that is the case. Josh seems to enjoy difficult Andi, so I will hope she is really what he thinks she is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:46 am

SueSt wrote:
torybean wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Do you guys believe in screen cap clues more than SM?

I believe in SC clues and agree that is Andi crying on sofa that matches the one in Nick's room.

I still don't automatically conclude Nick is F2 because of this. Why?......because I would expect much much more of a melt down if she where letting him go. Her crying was controlled and unlike when she was letting other guys go where she could barely stop.

Perhaps he gets cold feet? It has been foreshadowed in the edit that he walks at F2. While I don't believe he will walk, I could see him being unsure and looking for reassurance.

Sorry I'm responding in this thread!!
Ok, interesting point tory.
Is it possible that Nick takes a step back after the MTP dates since he's not sure he has Andi's parents support???

The Andi I saw on MTA last night was kind of cold and her tears for Marcus and Chris when letting them go were a little bit what we used to call crocodile or fake tears. I don't know that once Andi decides on her F1 if she is really going to be all that sad letting F2 go. If Josh is F1, she certainly hasn't had any problem with her bff Kelly being harsh to Nick on SM. She is a bit of a cold fish to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom