SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The couch Andi is crying on matches Nick's couch where he is staying. All the other clues are subjective, but to me, screen cap evidence is not. This to me is the strongest proof Nick is F2…..not RS, not SM clues, not the plane video. For me, all they do is support the screen cap evidence.

I agree Nutty, the couch is fairly conclusive that she is crying in Nick's room.

I hold out hope is RS, mostly because he is a windbag and has insulted multiple members of this board.  I also find his very defensive stance interesting.  In my history of hearing of RS, he is usually the most defensive when his spoiler is wrong.  With Ashley, Ben and even with JPG he simply said I know I am right and you will see on the night of finale.  He feels the need to yell and defend himself loudest when he is not as confident.

The screen cap is definitely proof she cries without make up in Nick's room.  The only way I might go against this, is if possibly CH's room had the same couch.

RS has me questioning, his behavior of the past couple days is not his confident behavior at all.

What do you think?

I am also leaning toward being happy if Nick is F2.  Kelly and Andi didn't impress me on SM last night.  I think the mean girl is much more Andi than the edit even showed us.  I want Nick free of her if that is the case.  Josh seems to enjoy difficult Andi, so I will hope she is really what he thinks she is.
Mentioned in Nick's fan thread... and maybe this belongs in the spoiler thread... but here I go.
Is it possible that Andi is crying because Nick is taking a step back because his MTP outing with Andi's parents doesn't go as well as he'd like?
Is it possible Nick says let's wait to move forward until you/your parents are really sure.
This would cause Andi to cry, but doesn't forgo Nick being F1.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:52 am

Except sue, she has said she is ready to shout it to the world who she picked and that she was given a $100,000 ring. Anything is possible but in this case, not probable.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 am

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The couch Andi is crying on matches Nick's couch where he is staying. All the other clues are subjective, but to me, screen cap evidence is not. This to me is the strongest proof Nick is F2…..not RS, not SM clues, not the plane video. For me, all they do is support the screen cap evidence.

I agree Nutty, the couch is fairly conclusive that she is crying in Nick's room.

I hold out hope is RS, mostly because he is a windbag and has insulted multiple members of this board.  I also find his very defensive stance interesting.  In my history of hearing of RS, he is usually the most defensive when his spoiler is wrong.  With Ashley, Ben and even with JPG he simply said I know I am right and you will see on the night of finale.  He feels the need to yell and defend himself loudest when he is not as confident.

The screen cap is definitely proof she cries without make up in Nick's room.  The only way I might go against this, is if possibly CH's room had the same couch.

RS has me questioning, his behavior of the past couple days is not his confident behavior at all.

What do you think?

I am also leaning toward being happy if Nick is F2.  Kelly and Andi didn't impress me on SM last night.  I think the mean girl is much more Andi than the edit even showed us.  I want Nick free of her if that is the case.  Josh seems to enjoy difficult Andi, so I will hope she is really what he thinks she is.
Mentioned in Nick's fan thread... and maybe this belongs in the spoiler thread... but here I go.
Is it possible that Andi is crying because Nick is taking a step back because his MTP outing with Andi's parents doesn't go as well as he'd like?  
Is it possible Nick says let's wait to move forward until you/your parents are really sure.  

I believe that anything is possible with this show. Unfortunately, I think if Nick did this Andi would pick Josh. She wants to ring at the end, she is a good little TPTB soldier who has self-admittedly drank the kool-aid. Andi wouldn't leave them with a no proposal ending two seasons in a row. It may have made the decision of F1 easier. Not making Josh default, just made it overall easier.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:01 am

SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

What do you think?

I think this is after the MTP/LCD. I think this is before the FRC.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:04 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SueSt wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

What do you think?

I believe that anything is possible with this show.  Unfortunately, I think if Nick did this Andi would pick Josh.  She wants to ring at the end, she is a good little TPTB soldier who has self-admittedly drank the kool-aid.  Andi wouldn't leave them with a no proposal ending two seasons in a row.   It may have made the decision of F1 easier.  Not making Josh default, just made it overall easier.
And since we're speculating....
Maybe she already let Josh go... and now Nick is running scared.
Tory on the fan thread made the point that those are NOT the tears of someone saying goodbye for the last time (not if you compare them to how she was with Chris, for example) ... so at that moment possibly no one will propose...
And then in the end, Nick and she reconcile...??
Either that or .... :headbanging I don't know ...???? no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:14 am

And, if Nick is the one to call it quits (or to put the brakes on) before the rose ceremony, wouldn't this validate Marcus's claim that Nick would leave before proposing? Hmmm Interesting indeed. What were your motivations Nick?

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:45 am

Quoting myself….I placed this in the wrong thread, I thought it was the regular Nick thread, not the dreaded plane one.

I will post my latest and different thoughts in the correct thread!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:45 am

stuckinsc wrote:

What do you think?

I'm reminded of all the "mean girl" things Nick has done during filming and after filming.

Mocking Cody and Josh, trashing Josh in the video, retweeting and/or favoriting a homophobic tweet and a tweet that wanted Josh raped and Andi punched in the face and a couple of tweets that question Josh's intelligence.

If Andi and Josh are going to be held accountable for things their friends and aquaintances tweet why isn't Nick being held accountable for the things he tweeted himself?  Rose colored glasses?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:47 am

He explained the so called homophobic favorite and the last one also.
The video was a hurt guy, imo, normal behavior, NOT a tweet, he didn't know he was being filmed.

Mocking….that was sarcastic. IMO, of course.

I don't care about Josh's tweets….I think Kelly's are horrible….and not only to Nick.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:45 am

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

What do you think?

I'm reminded of all the "mean girl" things Nick has done during filming and after filming.

Mocking Cody and Josh, trashing Josh in the video, retweeting and/or favoriting a homophobic tweet and a tweet that wanted Josh raped and Andi punched in the face and a couple of tweets that question Josh's intelligence.

If Andi and Josh are going to be held accountable for things their friends and aquaintances tweet why isn't Nick being held accountable for the things he tweeted himself?  Rose colored glasses?

Please be careful - this is very much like chastising fellow members, especially the last comment.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am

Cindebugg ...

then I would love to hear what does Nick need to be accountable for?

1 tweet that he favorited some time ago ... he undid it and apologized.

Plane video about Josh - some call it bashing, I call it "his opinion" (he can be wrong, but still is his opinion of a guy whom he shared room with for more than a month) - and if he would feel any need to apologize to Josh, he would do it without us knowing probably.

Plane video about Andi - he said stubborn, I read online pretty worse offenses ... stubborn is just an adjective of personal characteristic, much nicer than bitchy (the word Andi used for herself)

Mocking Cody - he apologized as soon he understood that he hurt Cody's feelings ... if Cody couldn't let it go and kept ranting and venting how arrogant Nick is ... what should we viewers think of Cody then? (BTW - I have nothing against Cody, to be clear) Beside Cody himself explained the situation better later on ... there was certain jealousy and pressure - understandable for all.

TB video about marrying Andi and calling a dog Murray - It was explained that it was a sarcastic joke, reference to a movie quote and in the video you see him "acting out".

I think he takes responsibility for his wrong-doings when he realizes he's being wrong. Like we all, I guess. I didn't hear any apology of any of the guys for calling him out and give him some colorful adjectives during the show - and still I don't blame them for speaking that way.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

Plane vid discussiom, right?  Just playing devil's advocate.  What if Andi did not make a decision and needed more time?  Couldn't that be her changing her mind at the last moment?  Being scared shitless to take the next step?  Indicating that Josh would go along with it and not disagree like Nick did?  Going back to her old life, rather than taking a step into the unknown? She is too stubborn to change her mind?  Just things to ponder, not based on any facts. P.S. Still team Nick, but something is still seems a bit "off" this season.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom