SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:49 am

Continue here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 am

Last post from thread 1.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:
pander3575 wrote:He may have had someone follow Josh too and that's how he got the picture of Josh at Customs in Miami.  

But isn't Customs  inside a secure area that you need to have all your documents and just get off a plan from oversea to be there?
I can believe some random fan spotted Josh, took a picture and sent it to RS. It's more plausible than RS knew Nick would take that particular flight from Charlotte then hire someone to get on the flight, sitting behind Nick, anticipating he would blah blah blah to someone...
Anyway, I am just  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

This is a valid question. Why did I think it was a very remote possibility that anyone would recognize Nick since filming just ended and he really wasn't known yet to the general public, but I didn't think the same would apply to Josh. Wasn't it someone from Dallas that tweeted that picture? He would have had to have been on the same plane or arrived at the same time on another plane, and be going through customs at the same time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Last post from thread 1.

GuardianAngel wrote:
sdmom wrote:

But isn't Customs  inside a secure area that you need to have all your documents and just get off a plan from oversea to be there?
I can believe some random fan spotted Josh, took a picture and sent it to RS. It's more plausible than RS knew Nick would take that particular flight from Charlotte then hire someone to get on the flight, sitting behind Nick, anticipating he would blah blah blah to someone...
Anyway, I am just  :headbanging :headbanging :headbanging 

This is a valid question. Why did I think it was a very remote possibility that anyone would recognize Nick since filming just ended and he really wasn't known yet to the general public, but I didn't think the same would apply to Josh. Wasn't it someone from Dallas that tweeted that picture? He would have had to have been on the same plane or arrived at the same time on another plane, and be going through customs at the same time.
I have no clue what, when and how these occurred but apparently they did. A lot of people have a lot better memory than I do that's for sure.  giggling Of course I believe the Nick video is real but have no clue as to who made it, RS acquaintance or super fan.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 am

pander3575 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Last post from thread 1.

GuardianAngel wrote:

I have no clue what, when and how these occurred but apparently they did.  A lot of people have a lot better memory than I do that's for sure.  giggling Of course I believe the Nick video is real but have no clue as to who made it, RS acquaintance or super fan.  

Maybe Chloe on San can speak to this... When their source gives them information, is it really a leak or when TPTB decide to put it out there to stir the pot and get tabloid articles? Seems unlikely that MF can't figure out who his leak is in all these years. If that's the case, the information also needs to be wrong every now and then, to keep discussions and stories like this going. That is not speculation about this video. I think it's real. But last season, I suspect they purposely put out the wrong information about Brooks. It wasn't some big misunderstanding. The sources lied or were lied to. Also seemed like it was one source as everyone had the exact same quote on Brooks and Des, "still engaged and happy"- I think that's what it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 am

RS said that he personally knows the person who taped that video. Game over.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 am

Cecilia wrote:RS said that he personally knows the person who taped that video.  Game over.

Game over as in, it's a foiler, or it's for real?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:35 am

Cecilia wrote:RS said that he personally knows the person who taped that video.  Game over.
Why is it game over??
Maybe RS's contact was set up by TPTB. Or was in on the rouse and is double agenting RS.
I don't think we can jump to conclusions based on the fact that RS knows the person who taped the video.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 am

The plane video is one thing I go back and forth - so many questions, so many concidences, dumb luck whatever you want to call it just bizarre.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 am

Maybe, but I still remember him seeing a picture of Chantal and Brad at Thanksgiving. RS has been known to expand the truth. Remember Jason had to pick Melissa so that he could dump her and make her the new bachelorette to get to the woman he really wanted who was Molly?

Yeah, RS has not always been 100% accurate and makes up stuff to make it real.

I still don't know if the video is real, foiler or what, but just because RS says he knows the person who shot it doesn't mean anything to me at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:48 am

isittrue wrote:The plane video is one thing I go back and forth - so many questions, so many concidences, dumb luck whatever you want to call it just bizarre.

Me too.

What are the chances of someone who knows RS, just so happens to be assigned a seat behind Nick on a plane from DR, two days after filming wrapped up. How did he know there was a phone conversation ready to be recorded.

How did they even know which seat Nick was assigned, and how did they manage to get the seat behind him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Maybe, but I still remember him seeing a picture of Chantal and Brad at Thanksgiving. RS has been known to expand the truth. Remember Jason had to pick Melissa so that he could dump her and make her the new bachelorette to get to the woman he really wanted who was Molly?

I still don't know if the video is real, foiler or what, but just because RS says he knows the person who shot it doesn't mean anything to me at all.

I agre stuck.I am like you I question everything. The odds are still 50/50. Since there is still 2 guys standing! So some one is going to be right and someone is going to be wrong!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Maybe, but I still remember him seeing a picture of Chantal and Brad at Thanksgiving.  RS has been known to expand the truth.  Remember Jason had to pick Melissa so that he could dump her and make her the new bachelorette to get to the woman he really wanted who was Molly?

Plus TPTB have got to know RS has spies everywhere - he set up RS nicely last season with his friend in Antigua. Still torn on the video myself although other clues seem to still point to Josh as F1 so who knows maybe it is real... As a Nick fan I am mentally preparing myself for the expected outcome.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Plane Vid - Discussion - *Spoilers* Thread #2

+39
soccermom333
clueless
Rolly
mercieme
DMBFan
sbolduc
happygolucky
Kashathediva
Alanna
dw_a_mom
Retiredswimmom