SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

Most enjoyable win on TAR, I am so glad that the top two teams placed the way they did, they finished the race like that started on top, very good win for Rachel/Dave, good job on second place to Art/JJ!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon May 07, 2012 9:14 am

I'm with you, luvlady. I didn't really have a favorite team at the end but Rachel/Dave were the strongest team all season. I can't stand him but she rocks. She didn't cry when it got tough unlike the other Rachel. Brandon seems okay but don't see how he stays with her. She appears to be an emotional mess. She must never have watched the show. Who gets $500 extensions to go on TAR? :laughingoutlou

I didn't particularly like Art & JJ but they did deserve 2nd. Kink of funny that both of the top 2 teams almost blew it but still beat team green. I have to give Vanessa some kudos for finishing that task with her injured ankle and still having a shot to make the finals.

I haven't watched it yet but they have a video of Mark & Bopper in Hollywood here and other things about the show.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Most enjoyable win on TAR, I am so glad that the top two teams placed the way they did, they finished the race like that started on top, very good win for Rachel/Dave, good job on second place to Art/JJ!

I didn't watch the finale, but did Brendon and Rachel have a meltdown? Were they in first and lost their place in the race?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Most enjoyable win on TAR, I am so glad that the top two teams placed the way they did, they finished the race like that started on top, very good win for Rachel/Dave, good job on second place to Art/JJ!

I didn't watch the finale, but did Brendon and Rachel have a meltdown? Were they in first and lost their place in the race?

Hey, LoveMe. It was a good finale...worth watching. Rachel (of BB fame) simply whined throughout the entire show. My husband must have said at least 15 times, "Would you please shut up?!?" to Rachel throughout the show. Trying to remember if any of her whining was legitimate.

Have to say the rappelling UP and then DOWN that tall building would have done me in. Props to all the women who did it as it required great upper body strength.

DD and I were disappointed that there wasn't a real intellectual/factual challenge at the end. We like when they are forced to use their brains to remember details of the entire race (like placing surfboards in order or flags or puzzle pieces). Didn't have that this time.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue May 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Rachel was having meltdowns throughout the race so the finale wasn't any different...Rachel/Dave was the team to beat, they messed up on the final task came to the mat they were #1 but the had to go back to redo the task but they still came in 1st, that is just how strong of racers they were they hold the title for the most 1st place finishes in a season (8)...Art/JJ were 2nd even though they had a hard time with the sled task it took the 15 times to do it.....So imo Brendon/Rachel wasn't even close to challenge either of them, but they did make a mistake on the clue when it said walk, but instead they took a cab....But all of them made mistake in the finals, which was a surprise to me.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 08, 2012 7:31 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Rachel was having meltdowns throughout the race so the finale wasn't any different...Rachel/Dave was the team to beat, they messed up on the final task came to the mat they were #1 but the had to go back to redo the task but they still came in 1st, that is just how strong of racers they were they hold the title for the most 1st place finishes in a season (8)...Art/JJ were 2nd even though they had a hard time with the sled task it took the 15 times to do it.....So imo Brendon/Rachel wasn't even close to challenge either of them, but they did make a mistake on the clue when it said walk, but instead they took a cab....But all of them made mistake in the finals, which was a surprise to me.....

I thought it was a good finale and played out the way it should have as to who won and so on. Rachel and Dave were unstoppable, even while making a huge mistake that could have cost them the race. I agree with all of your earlier post, LuvLady. I didn't like the way Dave talked to Rachel, but she seems like she can hold her own. Wasn't a lot of whining from her. She just got the job done.. The other Rachel cost her and Brendon the second place finish when she didn't take time to read the clue properly because if they had done that part right I do think they could have taken second place, but there was no way they could have beaten Rachel and Dave...Good season....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax