SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:22 pm

I knew I would be a jinx to the KY team! 🇳🇴

I'm sorry, but I cannot stand Rachel. She was crying over nothing and it's in every episode. Annoying and she needs to grow up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

i love Rachel she is a fierce girl and very competitive i am sure she'll fict with that Vanessa who's so mean
i will be so pleased to see her leave the competition
i am sure Rachel will have the last laugh
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Has anyone read who won? I know RFF used to post these types of spoilers.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:45 am

The scoreboard is posted http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t674-tar-20-scoreboard-no-comments#141816

The only spoiler I have heard is that from screen pics someone saw that Rachel and Brendon make it to the final 3. I don't know how reliable that source was.

I loved seeing Germany and the castles last night. I would love to go there...add to my list along with Switzerland lol.

The beard contest was a real hoot. It was so funny watching the guys especially with all the mousse, gel and hairspray. LOL I was sorry to see Kerry and Stacy go but at this point all the teams seem pretty good. I think Vanessa and Ralph are my least favorite. Mark and Bopper are fast becoming my favorites and Art and JJ have climbed up in the list now. They don't seem as snarky or condescending any more and were down right kind to Mark and Bopper last week. I don't think Jamie and Nary have shown much personality or expertise so far. I was expecting more from them as federal agents. I thought they would be more competitive and witty.

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Totally LOL when that guy slipped and fell at the final disination point. :giggle:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am

sCOREBOARD IS POSTED
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t674-tar-20-scoreboard-no-comments#141816

Last night's episode was pretty drama free. I thought that at the Fast Forward Dave took the easier job of pushing the hay off the truck and Rachel had the harder job of stacking it. Joey and Danny really made a mistake by going after the Fast Forward. I was hoping in the end that they would beat Vanessa and Ralph to the pit stop but it didn't happen. I could not believe how Ralph and Vanessa looked all over the carpet shop for the clue that was staring them right in the face. I don't know how they missed seeing it as soon as they walked into the shop.

I lol at Art and JJ and their oily bather. They really had him laughing. The poor man sure was hairy.

If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 am

That oil guy thing was too gross for words! I was busy watching AR, Worst Cooks and Blindside!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:44 am

Scoreboard is updated http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t674-tar-20-scoreboard-no-comments

I thought that even though I love Rachel's fierceness that I would be most annoyed with her whininess this season. I was wrong. Other teams bug me even worse than Rachel. I really do not like Vanessa at all. She has been critical since the beginning of Rachel and it is not about things Rachel has said and done for the most part...it is about Rachel's appearance and that is totally uncalled for in my opinion. I also do not like the condescending manner that Dave alwasy speaks to his wife Rachel with. He comes off as an arrogant jerk. Art and JJ are an enigma, I thought they seemed liked jerks and then they did something really nice and offered to share their prize money with Mark and Bopper on that one leg, now they seem back to being jerks again. I wondered if that was just their way to try to throw everyone else off their game. Love Mark and Bopper and though I love Brendon and Rachel I am hoping for a Mark and Bopper win as they need the money more than Brendon and Rachel.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:29 pm

I don't have a favorite team this season. I can't stand Rachel at all and what's the deal with her & green? I think it would be nice for Mark & Bopper to win and other than them the only ones I half like are the teachers/agents. It's not that good of a season for me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Do you all know who wins this season? Please, tell me Brendon and Rachel don't. Oh that was kind of mean. The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 705485277
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Love_Me wrote:Do you all know who wins this season? Please, tell me Brendon and Rachel don't. Oh that was kind of mean. The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 705485277

I was wondering the same thing love. I'm curious if they win or not.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm

I hope Brenchel wins the other teams are not better than them (Davechel, Art&JJ, Ranessa)
Narie ans Jamie and Mark and Bopper are good tough
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax