SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:54 pm

When is this going to air?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 pm

I never liked Rachel or Brendon and together they were toxic. JMO

It was bad enough they had to be on one of my favorite reality show on season 12 and when TPTB brought them back I was bummed. Jeff and Jordan saved that season for me. Otherwise, I might not have watched it.

Are Brendon and Rachel still in the race or have they been eliminated already?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:43 am

atem wrote:When is this going to air?

Assuming it's like the previous seasons, it will premiere after the Super Bowl, which is either the last weekend in January or the first weekend in February, depending on the NFL schedule. If the Super Bowl is not on CBS as it was last year, then I suppose it will begin whenever will work for CBS to end it during sweeps.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 am

I like Jeff and Jordan but they were not fun to watch on the Amazing Race. I hope Rachel and Brendon are more fun and I hope they do well.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 am

I never root for people from other reality shows on TAR but maybe because I don't watch Survivor or BB. I know I'd love to see someone like Chris/Peyton do it but will probably never happen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:12 am

You don't watch Survivor or BB? You're missing out!

I've been reading spoilers over here (http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,133.0.html) and it looks like Brendon and Rachel were in Mongolia on 12/15, which was just days before the finale on 12/17 or 12/18.

Other locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina, Asunción, Paraguay, Torino, Italy, and the starting line was at Bridlewood Winery in Santa Ynez, CA.

The season starts February 19th.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:16 pm

eightfifteen wrote:You don't watch Survivor or BB? You're missing out!

I've been reading spoilers over here (http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,133.0.html) and it looks like Brendon and Rachel were in Mongolia on 12/15, which was just days before the finale on 12/17 or 12/18.

Other locations: Buenos Aires, Argentina, Asunción, Paraguay, Torino, Italy, and the starting line was at Bridlewood Winery in Santa Ynez, CA.

The season starts February 19th.

So Rachel and Brendon might be in the F3 or even won?

Thanks for bringing this information over. I did see some video with the both of them wishing people a "Merry Christmas". It might have been on Real Player (Reality Nation). Maybe that was after this season had wrapped up filming though.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:48 pm

I don't know what that means. Do they have all the teams travel with them to every destination? If they were still on the show, I was thinking they were in the final 4. Mongolia was probably the destination before they head back to the states, but that's just a guess on my part.
I think that video was taped before they left. I also believe Rachel has someone using her twitter for her so no one picks up on when they were eliminated (or that they are doing another show). They both did the same thing when they were sequestered away for Big Brother last season.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:31 pm

eightfifteen wrote:I don't know what that means. Do they have all the teams travel with them to every destination? If they were still on the show, I was thinking they were in the final 4. Mongolia was probably the destination before they head back to the states, but that's just a guess on my part.
I think that video was taped before they left. I also believe Rachel has someone using her twitter for her so no one picks up on when they were eliminated (or that they are doing another show). They both did the same thing when they were sequestered away for Big Brother last season.

I believe it was her sister who was using Rachel's Twitter account to throw people off the trail. I am not really sure though.

Thanks for sharing this information.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 am

Good stuff! Sounds like the finale was taped yesterday in Honolulu, Hawaii! They had to descend down a condo building.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/78286753@N00/
Wow, Brendon and Rachel in the final 3? Here's a close up of Rachel. I love how she is wearing green sequins and doesn't care. :laughingoutlou
The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Ahfnpb10

realityfanforum.com found this stuff, just bringing it over here. Smiley

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 am

Thanks eightfifteen for bringing that over. I wonder if Peach will share who won this season. She has been tight lipped about it for some reason they past few seasons.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Has someone from one network's big reality show ever been able to be on another network's big reality show?

Were this Rachel and Brendon already dating or what?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax