SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 pm

I am sure Mark and Blooper will be eliminated next unless they make up the time in the next challenge

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 pm

reason wrote:I am sure Mark and Blooper will be eliminated next unless they make up the time in the next challenge

LOL I hope that was accidental...

But it's gonna be hard for them to keep up, and do an extra speedbump with Bopper's knee messed up, too...

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Tue May 01, 2012 8:51 am

I am working on getting the scoreboard updated and hope to have it done before the end of the week....family committments have kept me busy.

Was sorry to see Mark and Bopper go. Next week's finale looks like it will be very interesting. It seems like who ever arrives first missed part of a task so that should make for an exciting nail biting finish. It would be terrible to arrive first then lose it because you missed a step.

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 8 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:25 am

deedreamer wrote:I am working on getting the scoreboard updated and hope to have it done before the end of the week....family committments have kept me busy.

Was sorry to see Mark and Bopper go. Next week's finale looks like it will be very interesting. It seems like who ever arrives first missed part of a task so that should make for an exciting nail biting finish. It would be terrible to arrive first then lose it because you missed a step.
Can't even imagine the feeling they had if they DO lose because of it!! Yes, was sad to see Mark & Bopper go too, they were my fav!

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed May 02, 2012 1:19 pm

go Brenchel you can do it i know it !
i hope they win the race
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 am

I can't wait for the finale. Who do y'all think skips the roadblock?! :shock:

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 03, 2012 7:17 am

I don't have a favorite but for me it's anyone but Team Green. I can't stand Rachel. She's such a baby and I'm not talking about her not shaving her head. I wouldn't do that either. It's the continuous crying & carrying on that drives me crazy. :drama

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

i think Dave and Rachel skip the task and Brenchel wins the race
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun May 06, 2012 4:42 pm

bilolo wrote:i think Dave and Rachel skip the task and Brenchel wins the race
I hope you're right!!

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
bilolo wrote:i think Dave and Rachel skip the task and Brenchel wins the race
I hope you're right!!

I hope so too! Brenchel is an acquired taste, but after watching them for the last two summers, I've strangely become fond of them.
And the other final three teams are just as mean to each other as B/R are.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 9:42 pm

The patrollers are still in it so I think they will win they are so arrogant cant sttand them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 am

Well, I wasn't expecting that outcome!! It was deserved, but I didn't find them likable at all. :(

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax