SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Having watched Rachel and Brendon on Big Brother if they were happy after they finished filming TAR that might be a sign they won. Remember how upset and moody Rachel was whenever she lost a comp. It wasn't pretty.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by eightfifteen Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Haha, I know! Evel Dick was saying that Rachel would be crying in the bushes if they lost. I'll be impressed if they beat out those 2 teams in the final, but it wouldn't surprise me. They haven't won any legs, but watching them on BB, I know they can turn it on when it's critical.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:43 am

yeah they are fierce competitors and i hope they win, you guys can hope whatever you want but i hope they win i might be in the minority but i like them more than the other teams in the top 3
go Brenchel High clap
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:47 am

luvlady345 wrote:
bilolo wrote:I hope Brenchel wins the other teams are not better than them (Davechel, Art&JJ, Ranessa)
Narie ans Jamie and Mark and Bopper are good tough

Art/JJ, Rcahel/Dave are absolutely better racers than Rachel/Brendon....I remember on every site that I visited when Rachel/Brendon was announced as being on the race post after post was saying how fierce they would be on this race and how they would win so many legs and be at the top of the racers, but that hasn't happen......Rachel/Brendon are really medicore racers the only thing that they have brought to this season is DRAMA, in fact Rachel/Brendon should kiss their lucky stars that Bopper was there to help her on that cattle call challenge because it would have been between them and the clowns for who would leave that episode.....I have always said that TAR is about LUCK........
i was talking about their personalities, and i also think that Brenchel are good racers and they're always in the 4 first teams in the beginning and they were never in the bottom two and i am sure they'll bring it when it's the most important and win the race giggling
BTW they're helping each other last leg Brendon told Booper and Mark to chose the other detour because it was easier besides they're friends with Jamie and Nary alsothose three teams are good friends and the other are in another alliance but it'll end in the next episode (preview )

no one can come between Rachel and her million dollar prize :yes:
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I say if you make it to the final and win, you definitely earned and deserve it. It doesn't really matter how many legs you won or not because winning X amount of legs doesn't = a million dollars. Last season the fourth place team won 6 legs, I believe.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 pm

bilolo wrote:yeah they are fierce competitors and i hope they win, you guys can hope whatever you want but i hope they win i might be in the minority but i like them more than the other teams in the top 3
go Brenchel High clap

Yeah, me too.
Rachel can be irritating & Brendan can be a jerk, but they are both scrappers, especially Rachel. She never gives up. I like that. It makes for good TV.

"In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these."
-- Paul Harvey, broadcaster
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:39 am

That was the best non-elimination ending that I've seen. Now that they've made Bopper & Mark everyone's faves...hearts will be breaking everywhere when they are eliminated! Does anyone know if they outlast Vanessa & Ralph?

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:45 am

eightfifteen wrote:That was the best non-elimination ending that I've seen. Now that they've made Bopper & Mark everyone's faves...hearts will be breaking everywhere when they are eliminated! Does anyone know if they outlast Vanessa & Ralph?

I don't know where they finish, but I cried like a baby watching him try that challenge so many times without giving up. After the other teams had been gone for a while they should have just given them the clue regardless of how well he did the dance.. I was so happy they got to stay. Sweet men!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 am

I was glad he went back and finished because he had to given it was a NEL. I was happy because I thought they were done. I don't have a favorite team this season so I guess they're it which I didn't think going in. They've grown on me. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:13 am

Emotionally I want Mark/Bopper to win, but watching Dave and Rachel race make me want the best team to win which is them.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

albean99 wrote:I was glad he went back and finished because he had to given it was a NEL. I was happy because I thought they were done. I don't have a favorite team this season so I guess they're it which I didn't think going in. They've grown on me. :Nod:

The cynic in me wonders if they were not prompted and prompted in uber many ways to finish without it being spelled out to them(although it was pretty darn apparent) that it was a non elim. Chalk it up to reality tv mechanics.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote:I was glad he went back and finished because he had to given it was a NEL. I was happy because I thought they were done. I don't have a favorite team this season so I guess they're it which I didn't think going in. They've grown on me. :Nod:

The cynic in me wonders if they were not prompted and prompted in uber many ways to finish without it being spelled out to them(although it was pretty darn apparent) that it was a non elim. Chalk it up to reality tv mechanics.

I kinda agree, Kasha... I was even thinking, "take the 4 hour penalty, or whatever it is, just finish... you never know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax