SELECT CONTENT

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:09 am

I'll be watching, but the team I want to win never does. I didn't watch last season's finale.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by deedreamer Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

So did everyone catch the beginning of The Amazing Race 20 last night.
The scoreboard is up http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t674-tar-20-scoreboard-no-comments

I enjoyed this first episode but don't have any favorites yet except for Brendon and Rachel. I thought it was interesting that they started in Santa Barbara California and ended in Santa Barbara Argentina.

The way they did the Road Block was strange. The partner who "did" the road block actually had an easier task than their partner. At least for me it would have been easier to go find my partner after they jumped out of the plane than it would have been to be the jumper.

There are some interesting teams this season so it should be fun.

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 4 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

I watched it and I hope that that BB team doesn't win, but with my streak with this show that's who will win.

I can't believe those 2 women passed Phil like they did!

I watched it and Worst Cooks at the same time. Worst Cooks was hilarious as usaual.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:09 pm

I watched it and I hope that that BB team doesn't win, but with my streak with this show that's who will win.

Jeff and Jordan didn't win when they were on TAR, but I have a feeling Rachel and Bren make it a lot further then they did.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:17 am

Another great opening...my kids and I were laughing and just enjoying the teams and the scenery. Love this show.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm

The clowns got voted off because he was terrible at maths.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:58 am

I really like the Kentucky team. He shouldn't have helped that BB gal though, because she didn't do anything, but whine and cry!

Now that I admitted to liking them, they will prob lose next week. :bigsigh:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm

I have the scoreboard done but have to wait for my site provider to come back online to be able to upload it. Will do it ASAP

I enjoyed last nights show....couldn't believe all the trouble they were having with the math though.

I still don't have a favorite team yet. Though I don't have a very favorable impression of Art and JJ yet. They are very critical and yet kind of whiney for guys LOL.

If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Scoreboard has been updated. http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t674-tar-20-scoreboard-no-comments

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Phil tweets a lot about Art & JJ and Brendon & Rachel.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:21 pm

I like Brendon and Rachel after last season's BB. They are quite entertaining. I especially enjoy them when Rachel starts crying and whining. She has grown on me. It used to be I wanted to gouge my eyes out, now I just laff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:01 am

Scoreboard is up

I have not cared for Art and JJ until last night. When they won $5,000 each and decided to share it with last place finishers for Mark and Bopper to help with medical expenses for Boppers daughter, I was very impressed with them. I love Mark and Bopper. They seem to be so good natured and down to earth.

I love Rachel and all her whiney self. It was interesting to see in their PM at the end of the episode that they have a pretty good understanding of their relationship. They know that when Brendon is less than kind or hurts Rachel's feelings that she threatens to not marry him. They both recognize it as their way of give and take in the relationship and let it be in the moment and not define the whole relationship. A weird way to communicate for most of us but it seems to work well for them.

Dave and Rachel pick at each other as much as Brendon and Rachel and it seems to work for them as well. (At least as far as the race is concerned) They are back at the top of the pack in 2nd place. They would probably have been first if Art and JJ had not used the Fast Forward.

Vanessa keeps putting Rachel down and I would not be surprised for them to have a confrontation before the season is done. Rachel has shown remarkable restraint in not getting in Vanessa's face so far.

deedreamer
deedreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Amazing Race 20 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+12
bilolo
Kashathediva
deedreamer
luvlady345
just2relax