SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm

rofl Sacré Nick !
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Brill Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm

ElonM wrote:@viallnicholas28
"Delicious, but a bit too #salty" #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Bqc7yo2CEAAUbs9

Nick are you reading this board???? laugh out loud 

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Brill wrote:Thanks Mia, you always find the music to go with what we are talking about.  yes 

I did some searching and a Salty Dog is also a cocktail.

Well then, all those on TeamNick have a theme-song and a cocktail for next Monday night! Enjoy!
I'm not a salt lover. I'm more of a sweets gal. Love me some Polish (eye) candy...

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Amazing.  lolpanda 

So good to see he's able to joke about it all.

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Wow at that tweet. Once Marcus gets eliminated, it'll be smooth sailing for Josh laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm

That actually made me laugh out loud. Haha, he is a sassy pants that one.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Sorry Mura!! I might flop again before ending though. She clearly is very into Nick and has been since first episode. For Nick fans ... it's not going to be pretty ending if this is true:

"“No, nope, ummmm, I mean, she went back to what she’s used to…I mean, I don’t know how else to…I mean again…actions speak louder than words, like, I don’t know what else to say other than, like, it seemed like she really changed her mind, like, at the last moment.”  

I wonder if we'll have another season where it was too close to call until the very end. The last time this happened IMO was Andy Baldwin - Tessa - Bevin.

MVM..of course you should think that way, the video (and all the other spoilers) IS the 'elephant' in the room  Suspect .

yeah, the video is REAL..regardless the CONTENT

do you remember Chris wandering around a very crowd public place in Seattle -Pike Market- filmed by a bunch of crew and...Elan(cough2) handing roses?.giggling ..we know this from the onlooker's tweet. Many convinced he is the next TB. Oh, my sweet2 hot genuine Prince Siegfried!. I called it as Seattle fool.

same as the plane video and other spoilers out there. MF's modus operandi : just put the BAIT out there publicly..and let the nature works..i.e..until someone pick it up , fell for it....and share it...Wowza!.....

same old.

Josh is too good to be true, just as all of the spoilers and 'legit evidence' out there. Fleiss really went full force this season

i am a self-admitted Jodi matchmaker pre-season. I even 'invented' the couple name (my greatest invention evah  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 2498057887 ) but truthfully, the only ONE wuv story line built and pans out is the one between NiAn, named the Great Love (Love at the first sight, with all the up and downs, just imitating the real life is--may or may not directly related to #livelikeEric (barf! laugh out loud)

this may sounds really weird, and Nick is not everyone's cup of tea, look and personality-wise, but i believe we will find out that he will be the first guy ever in Bachette history as the last man standing to ever received the FIR (a record hold by Roberto) plus get the the most alone time with the lead with 2 dates and 1 SQT ( a record hold by Chris Siegfried). Wowza!!

In the same vein, im good to 'know' that Josh will be our next lead. I found him amusing  :giggle: . Altho i would think Chris is in the mix to get the gig too.

Nick the F1. im sticking to it until the fat lady singing. just as i did Chres. Of course, i 'expect' many curve balls, a storm of SM's clues, hints of Josh the F1 dropping right and left..and who knows what else..... but i wont waiver. Bring it on!!!  :strings1 :gotcha: 

one way or the other, we will find out on July 28th. I maybe crazy and proud of it, but im not delusional Hugesmile . Kaboom!

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:06 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Sorry Mura!! I might flop again before ending though. She clearly is very into Nick and has been since first episode. For Nick fans ... it's not going to be pretty ending if this is true:

"“No, nope, ummmm, I mean, she went back to what she’s used to…I mean, I don’t know how else to…I mean again…actions speak louder than words, like, I don’t know what else to say other than, like, it seemed like she really changed her mind, like, at the last moment.”  

I wonder if we'll have another season where it was too close to call until the very end. The last time this happened IMO was Andy Baldwin - Tessa - Bevin.

MVM..of course you should think that way, the video  (and all the other spoilers) IS the 'elephant' in the room  Suspect .

yeah, the video is REAL..regardless the CONTENT

do you remember Chris wandering around a very crowd public place in Seattle -Pike Market- filmed by a bunch of crew and...Elan(cough2) handing roses?.giggling ..we know this from the onlooker's tweet. Many convinced he is the next TB. Oh, my sweet2 hot genuine Prince Siegfried!.  I called it as Seattle fool.

same as the plane video and other spoilers out there. MF's modus operandi : just put the BAIT out there publicly..and let the nature works..i.e..until someone pick it up , fell for it....and share it...Wowza!.....

same old.

Josh is too good to be true, just as all of the spoilers and 'legit evidence' out there. Fleiss really went full force this season

i am a self-admitted Jodi matchmaker pre-season. I even 'invented' the couple name (my greatest invention evah  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 2498057887 ) but truthfully, the only ONE wuv story line built and pans out is the one between NiAn, named the Great Love (Love at the first sight, with all the up and downs, just imitating the real life is--may or may not directly related to #livelikeEric (barf! laugh out loud)

this may sounds really weird, and Nick is not everyone's cup of tea, look and personality-wise, but i believe we will find out that he will be the first guy ever in Bachette history as the last man standing to ever received the FIR (a record hold by Roberto) plus get the the most alone time with the lead with 2 dates and 1 SQT ( a record hold by Chris Siegfried). Wowza!!

In the same vein, im good to 'know' that Josh will be our next lead. I found him amusing  :giggle: . Altho i would think Chris is in the mix to get the gig too.

Nick the F1. im sticking to it until the fat lady singing. just as i did Chres. Of course, i 'expect' many curve balls, a storm of SM's clues, hints of Josh the F1 dropping right and left..and who knows what else..... but i wont waiver. Bring it on!!!  :strings1 :gotcha: 

one way or the other, we will find out on July 28th. I maybe crazy and proud of it, but im not delusional  Hugesmile . Kaboom!

mura...you're the best!!!   bestbud!        Love your spirit!  Loved going to the Chris section last ette season and always seeing your positivity.  Hugesmile 

I have found myself liking Nick more and more. I still think she has a strongest connection to Nick, even after the romance of Josh's date.  Nothing against Josh and she may very we'll pick him in the end, but she is just 'softer' with Nick....if that makes sense

b

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Brill wrote:
ElonM wrote:@viallnicholas28
"Delicious, but a bit too #salty" #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 40 Bqc7yo2CEAAUbs9

Nick are you reading this board???? laugh out loud 

HAHAHAHAHA SO much laughing haha if Andi can give sass then why can't Nick I say!!! If you are reading this nick HILARIOUS!!!!!!!  bowdown bowdown 

and of course  handwave handwave   #teampolkadot #teamsalty

Last edited by emad0722 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:15 pm

b wrote:

mura...you're the best!!!   bestbud!        Love your spirit!  Loved going to the Chris section last ette season and always seeing your positivity.  Hugesmile 

I have found myself liking Nick more and more. I still think she has a strongest connection to Nick, even after the romance of Josh's date.  Nothing against Josh and she may very we'll pick him in the end, but she is just 'softer' with Nick....if that makes sense

well..thanks b!!.. bestbud! . very2 spot on on the bolded  :yes: . In other words, ADA Pookie become her better-self with Nick.

although, i must confess. I would rather see Nick coupling with Sharleen... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:17 pm

Nick and Sharleen?? I may share my boyfriend with her!!

I LOVE LOVE that tweet and love Nick's awesome sense of humor!!!! Of course, if he ever were F1, it could be a funny private joke between them!!
Either way, good for you Nick!!! You're doing just fine!!!  yes 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

It's interesting that they're social media snarling and snapping at each other, it's like they're a real couple who went through a nasty breakup. Very different from other relationships that dissipate immediately when the soap bubble of the filming of the show ends.

I think being with Nick could have potentially made her a less spoiled, whiny girl and maybe brought out the best in her. He is definitely an interesting path she could have traveled but I don't think they would have lasted, she is too happy and too used to the type of man her daddy is and the type of man she went looking for on this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods