SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:That's a pretty hipster style right now, don't you think?

Definitely a current fashion trend and I hate it. I see it all the time around here. Make it stop!

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Brill Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 pm

beader wrote:I think some would find it better if he'd called it "The best day of the journey to not find love."  IMO he can call it "the trip" or even "the trip to h---" if he wants to.  It seems some are going to pick him to death no matter what he says or does.  I'm proud of him that he seems to be standing tall in spite of a crappy edit, and I'm happy that he has a lot of supporters.  

The bolded deserves   :alltens:   I know for sure I could not imagine anyone I know or care about on this show and not only being made fun of in anyway TPTB can think of but then to be torn apart by fans who only see what TPTB want them to see and make judgements from a Reality Show yet.  :headbanging It happens every season and I guess the people that sign up for this know it CAN happen but hope for the best that it is not them that are picked on.   :yes: Good thing they have their family and friends and the buddies they made from the show to know better.  In any case I am a fan of Nick and no matter what I like him.  cheerleader  If he is not F1, he will find the woman of his dreams and I look forward to hearing how he is doing after this is over. Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:00 pm

I love his style.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:29 pm

quietpal wrote:I don't see what the big deal is with him using the word "trip". I thought he was referencing specifically the particular city/country they were in with that pic of them drinking. That has nothing to do with the journey, so why reference it as such?

ITA. My first thought is he was referring the trip to France.
Besides, if he's F1, does anyone think Andi will love him less because of this tweet? that he used the word trip?
If he's F2, then I am very happy that he's moved on or trying to move on.
Obviously he's made friends with JJ, Chris and Brian, so I don't believe RS said Nick is disliked by all of the guys or Nick is the least liked. That makes me wonder where RS got his info?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:27 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I'm somewhat disappointed we haven't really been able to see the friendship between Nick and Josh. Even from the first night in the first episode they were always standing next to each other and now we have that deleted scene of Andrew saying to Nick how close he was with Josh. It's clear they were pretty good friends in the house. I always enjoy seeing that and it's too bad we haven't seen it. I happen to have no issues with either guy, so it would have been nice to see.  

Yes! agreed. especially since we saw so much of Arie and Jef during Emily's season and that added whole other element to show.

The only time you see bromances are in deleted scenes. Emily's season had some of the best and funniest.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
quietpal wrote:I don't see what the big deal is with him using the word "trip". I thought he was referencing specifically the particular city/country they were in with that pic of them drinking. That has nothing to do with the journey, so why reference it as such?

Besides, if he's F1, does anyone think Andi will love him less because of this tweet? that he used the word trip?
Obviously he's made friends with JJ, Chris and Brian, so I don't believe RS said Nick is disliked by all of the guys or Nick is the least liked. That makes me wonder where RS got his info?

I don't think RS meant that Nick was seriously disliked by the guys. From the video chat that I saw, RS basically just said that many of the guys felt like he was a salesman, slick and a bit smug. Honestly, I do see this a bit, but that's just my opinion and I see annoying traits with all of the guys. No one is perfect.

Just because some of the guys disliked his attitude at times for certain reasons doesn't mean he's a bad guy or that no one liked him. RS made it seem more so that Andrew was the most disliked.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

I don't think RS meant that Nick was seriously disliked by the guys. From the video chat that I saw, RS basically just said that many of the guys felt like he was a salesman, slick and a bit smug. Honestly, I do see this a bit, but that's just my opinion and I see annoying traits with all of the guys. No one is perfect.

Just because some of the guys disliked his attitude at times for certain reasons doesn't mean he's a bad guy or that no one liked him. RS made it seem more so that Andrew was the most disliked.

Thanks for the clarification. I think this is a very unusual situation for all of them that they were locked inside for long period of time, limited access to outside world, away from family and friends, and they all had to act like Andi was the most amazing beautiful woman ever. No wonder they acted annoyingly at times.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Yeah that is what I took from RS as well, that Nick wasn't "universally" liked (meaning not everyone liked him), but Andrew was the guy no one (except Patrick, who apparently was a nice guy) liked. I can completely see salesman (that is part of his job in real life), slick (flowers, notes, etc. I believe genuine but still slick/smooth), and smug (he showed that on Monday night IMO). A lot of guys obviously liked him, just some didn't, that is life.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:09 pm

Brill wrote:I find the use of the word salty in regards to Nick, interesting and yet this season is led by the QUEEN of SALTY!!
Go figure!!  laugh out loud   

Every couple needs their song.  Here's one for Andi and Nick:

I think this is funny, because "salty" is another way of saying "ornery", but, apparently, in older days it meant something else. Therefore, in the song above "Honey, I want to be your salty dog" means "Honey, I want to be your sexual partner"! Haha. So, technically, one could say that Andi called Nick "sexy" the other night when she called him "salty".  giggling 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks Mia, you always find the music to go with what we are talking about.  yes 

I did some searching and a Salty Dog is also a cocktail.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 220px-Salty_Dog

Last edited by Brill on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I think this is a very unusual situation for all of them that they were locked inside for long period of time, limited access to outside world, away from family and friends, and they all had to act like Andi was the most amazing beautiful woman ever. No wonder they acted annoyingly at times.

This is what Chris H wrote in his blog "Either way, he’s not the most popular with the guys and this isn’t over yet."

So make that what you want.

I like him and i think the show is not a normal setting, it's stressful and the cameras rolling for hours, imo anybody would at some point lose their mind or act differently than if it was in real life. So i'll be the last one to criticize these guys or say they are arrogant, tempered, idiot etc and there are a lot of things going on we're not privy of.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:34 pm

@viallnicholas28
"Delicious, but a bit too #salty" #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 39 Bqc7yo2CEAAUbs9
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods