SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:40 pm

Cecilia wrote:Well the drama with the guys should stop after this next episode.  Then we have 3 more episodes to feel sorry for him when he's dumped.  I'm hoping the edit improves at that point.  Once they've gotten their drama in.  And the storyline is Mr. Confident doesn't get the girl.

oh,..pls...no worries!..he wont get dumped!.. :cutesmile!: 

i know this for a fact, since he calls and snapchats me all the time Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 80 2498057887 Hugesmile lolpanda peace 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

albean99 wrote:I can't figure out the edit either. It's not usual for the f2 to get a negative edit because they want you to believe they could or will be the f1 and/or feel for them when they're brokenhearted. We can't say it's all due to his video on the plane either because it appears the producers prodded the guys to be even more upset with Nick. Whatever they're doing it's working because it seems like many viewers don't like Nick nor want him to be the f1.

Whatever edit Nick is getting on tv, he's doing some really nice things irl. Such a good cause.  yes

I think the edit is all for drama and to create a house villain. Clearly Andi singled Nick out from start and producers just went with it.

I just posted in Nick's fan thread that if Nic's edit was truly a hand slap from TPTB for airplane video, Chris Harrison would continue to hammer it home in his blog to reinforce the point ... just as CH took every opportunity to slam JP.
But instead CH defended Nick in blog as did Andi.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:08 pm

Head over to Video thread to watch the newest sneak peak for next episode.
Nick " I am going to marry you'???? Seriously??? Nick, I love you man, but do you know this is the kiss of death in Bachelor/ette?
They want to make him the villain of the house, but really, did he do anything to other guys? Even after his sneaking to her hotel, she still gave him the GDR and spent SQT with him. She made him the target of other guys' displeasure.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Did Nick ever wear anything on his wrist while on the show?

I just noticed that in the pic Chris posted and the one from the camp he is wearing something on his right wrist, probably nothing, just something I noticed.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods