SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by missjayne Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:57 am

jen689 wrote:Nick's just a little too confident in this sneak peek for the next weeks episode.  The drama continues....

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_nvotfcs3

I just watched this again...it's spliced a bit esp toward the end...edited to make what he says look worse. It def doesn't look as bad the second time you watch it. He is responding to something..like in defense mode.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:38 am

So why are they editing both the F2 as arrogant and self-centered?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:45 am

IrishGal wrote:So why are they editing both the F2 as arrogant and self-centered?

Why wouldn't they? I guess for drama, suspense? To present doubt? For F1 Josh it's the whole athlete trust player issue, for F2 the conflict is arrogance and being disliked by the other guys.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:25 am

lleyki wrote:Honestly the more I read and see, it seems less like anything Nick was doing and more that Andi was favoring Nick whether intentionally or not and that was pissing the guys off which I mean, it's just ridiculous to hate on the guy for her choices. It would also explain why once out of the "Bachelor bubble" where they were no longer clouded by this idea that they wanted to be with Andi so much, they've all been able to be friends with him.

I really think for all the "Bro code", "bromance", the guys started making their competitive natures get the best of them and jealousies came into play which unfortunately for Nick, he became an easy target when it seemed like Andi was favoring him.

I can't wait for next week to see how it will be spun as Nick is manipulative and awful when the simple truth will be that Andi decided to give him the second 1 on 1 before anyone, she willingly went off with him at the rose ceremony and was all too happy to play tonsil hockey with him and she will be the one giving him the group date rose to spend more time with him.

Exactly!!!!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:45 am

missjayne wrote:
IrishGal wrote:So why are they editing both the F2 as arrogant and self-centered?

Why wouldn't they? I guess for drama, suspense? To present doubt? For F1 Josh it's the whole athlete trust player issue, for F2 the conflict is arrogance and being disliked by the other guys.

What I find interesting is Nick's conflicts have been largely due to the guys jealousies and recognizing that Nick is getting special attention from Andi ... FIR, first second 1-on-1, GDR, alone time when Eric left and in no hurry to return to cocktail party after Nick swept her away.

Whereas Andi's conflict with Josh is always between the two of them. They seem to butt heads and don't communicate/resolve issues nearly as well as Nick & Andi. Old Josh must have gotten rusty being that he has not had relationship for 5 years.

I went from thinking Nick was F1 to thinking spoiler probably right now back to thinking foiler makes more sense with Nick f1.

Or if Josh is f1, hope their next stop is VH1 Couples Therapy.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:15 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
missjayne wrote:

What I find interesting is Nick's conflicts have been largely due to the guys jealousies and recognizing that Nick is getting special attention from Andi ... FIR, first second 1-on-1, GDR, alone time when Eric left and in no hurry to return to cocktail party after Nick swept her away.

Whereas Andi's conflict with Josh is always between the two of them. They seem to butt heads and don't communicate/resolve issues nearly as well as Nick & Andi. Old Josh must have gotten rusty being that he has not had relationship for 5 years.

I went from thinking Nick was F1 to thinking spoiler probably right now back to thinking foiler makes more sense with Nick f1.

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:19 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
missjayne wrote:

Great Post!!  I've thought the bolded several times already.  laugh out loud 

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:29 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
missjayne wrote:

The bolded part slays me every time it is mentioned, either here or by Josh himself.  rotfl I wonder if that comment was for his Mommy!! laugh out loud 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

Found this picture from Camp Hometown Heroes facebook:
Last night, Nick participated in a very cause-worthy event:
(yeah, he's such a bitter immature arrogant selfish guy...NOT !)
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 79 10492129_285974304907326_8514705218281803425_n
#theymademekissthebuffalo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:12 pm

I can't figure out the edit either. It's not usual for the f2 to get a negative edit because they want you to believe they could or will be the f1 and/or feel for them when they're brokenhearted. We can't say it's all due to his video on the plane either because it appears the producers prodded the guys to be even more upset with Nick. Whatever they're doing it's working because it seems like many viewers don't like Nick nor want him to be the f1.

Whatever edit Nick is getting on tv, he's doing some really nice things irl. Such a good cause.  yes

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Well the drama with the guys should stop after this next episode. Then we have 3 more episodes to feel sorry for him when he's dumped. I'm hoping the edit improves at that point. Once they've gotten their drama in. And the storyline is Mr. Confident doesn't get the girl.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Cecilia wrote:Well the drama with the guys should stop after this next episode.  Then we have 3 more episodes to feel sorry for him when he's dumped.  I'm hoping the edit improves at that point.  Once they've gotten their drama in.  And the storyline is Mr. Confident doesn't get the girl.

I guess it's possible that they'll make it appear a foregone conclusion that she's going to pick Nick and then surprise she picks Josh but it's really not a surprise. There's spoilers and then there's the fact that people never want to believe the one with the negative edit will be the f1. Case in point Courtney and Vienna. I knew the spoilers in both cases but didn't want to accept it nor did the majority of viewers. So the surprise then was that they were the f1. Seems the opposite here.

Maybe neither Nick or Josh are the f1. I think it's very possible that someone else came back to propose. That hasn't happened for a long time so you never know.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods