SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Brill Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:14 pm

SueSt wrote:Hi there,
I agree with so much of what has already been said.  Nick does come off as cocky in the video at first glance; however, upon reflection is it possible that he's beaming like a 12 year old school boy, just so overwhelmed by his feelings that he can't contain himself?   Could it be that in this state, overcome by his feelings, he shares his thoughts guilelessly with TB production staff ("there's no one else she could possibly want".... ) thinking they are his friends, not really considering that his confession is being taped for millions of viewers.  

In regards to the bolded is it possible that someone called him on his cell while he was on the plane and he said what he did to fool whoever that person was into thinking he was not the F1?? It would be someone close to him to know that he was on the way home or did he call the person and tell him what he did to fool the ending. I know, I know I am talking in circles.  Hugesmile 

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:18 pm

I agree with so much of what has already been said.  Nick does come off as cocky in the video at first glance; however, upon reflection is it possible that he's beaming like a 12 year old school boy, just so overwhelmed by his feelings that he can't contain himself?   Could it be that in this state, overcome by his feelings, he shares his thoughts guilelessly with TB production staff ("there's no one else she could possibly want".... ) thinking they are his friends, not really considering that his confession is being taped for millions of viewers.  

I agree with this. I think part of his problem is that he has a hard time hiding the grin/excitement he has that he and Andi are working despite his reservations. He looks goofy half the time with that grin. But when they have real conversations (probably the most depth at least that the show has shown) he seems sincere.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:19 pm

Brill wrote:

In regards to the bolded is it possible that someone called him on his cell while he was on the plane and he said what he did to fool whoever that person was into thinking he was not the F1??  It would be someone close to him to know that he was on the way home or did he call the person and tell him what he did to fool the ending.  I know, I know I am talking in circles.  Hugesmile 

thanks Brill. I was actually referring to the episode 7 preview video on ABC.com
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:22 pm

^^Agreed. I like Nick because he is who he is and does not apologize for it. He is forthcoming, wears his heart on his sleeve, I think overtly honest in how he feels, snarky, witting and very salty. I like Nick because of his airplane video.

I like him because when Andi said to him "is Nick no longer my sweet Nick" he replied "well the more you get to know me I won't always be sweet"
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 pm

[quote="bilolo"]
missjayne wrote:
jen689 wrote:Nick's just a little too confident in this sneak peek for the next weeks episode.  The drama continues....
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_nvotfcs3

I have to agree...but I noticed he didn't mention Josh...I think he is more referring to the other 3 guys..which is true. I guess Nick is a bit too arrogant at times but I think Marcus thinks the same thing and has alluded to that fact before.
This is why when the lead doesn't choose them, they storms out or are so mad that they were led on.
You're not there when others have their dates, how can you be so sure that they don't have the same relationship as yours or even more, like really ?[/quote]

On the bolded above, I suspect his handler and other producers are whispering in his ear how much Andi is into him more than she is into the other guys. There is plenty of manipulation to make these guys think the way they want to. If the participant has never watched this show and doesn't know how it works, they will fall for a lot of their tricks.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Special thanks to Neil for letting me be a part of such an incredible foundation. What an amazing group of kids www.camphometownheroes.org. Facebook.com/camphometownheroes

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 1598905_310933625731774_707719653_n

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  13m
Lucky to be a part of such an incredible foundation. Amazing group of kids! @camphometown #themademekissabuffalo

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Bq72H49CcAAHNPa

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 pm

My opinion...I know most people would say Josh, but I can clearly see that Nick is the most like Andi out of all the guys. They are a lot alike and that's why they easily made a mental connection.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 pm

julychild wrote:My opinion...I know most people would say Josh, but I can clearly see that Nick is the most like Andi out of all the guys. They are a lot alike and that's why they easily made a mental connection.

hi jc..im agreeing with you on this. Both are stoneheads with snarky, witty humors. Nick also has said she is his #1 priority. Once a Daddy's golden girl, will always be golden girl  giggling .

Not to mention they are both not the sweetest person in the house. Andi has made 4 BFFs during her season, with many 'enemies' as well. The same with Nick this season. I guess they definitely share many same/similar traits.  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
cindebugg wrote:If I'm on a  plane and I'm listening to this loud talking guy, and he gives me enough clues that he's talking about TB  I'm going to take out my phone and start taping.  I would bet 95% of the people here would do the same thing.  That's why I would never have a conversation like that in public and I bet Nick wishes he didn't either.
If this tape is legit Nick has given away the ending. That's a big No No and he could be in breach of his contract.  I would imagine that he's already been doing some apologizing to TPTB.  If he wants to have a post show friendship with Josh he will apologize to him too.   I think he will.
I don't hate Nick and this isn't my first Bachelor rodeo.  I understand the pigeon hole edit these guys get.  It doesn't mean that the edit isn't somewhat true.  I'm a firm believer if you don't give them questionable behavior to edit, they can't.
I can't speak for 95% of us, only myself.

I have had many convos (naively, ignorantly, stupidly, spontaneously, passionately- all of the above) in not the most private places in my past. I think a lot of us are guilty of this. It's a human thing.

We don't know who Nick was talking to, so it may not have been a confidentiality clause breaker... the breach is someone taping it and then sending to a person who spoils it---and that person did not sign the clause. Now, if Nick knew the person was taping the convo or would be sending it to RS--then he would be breaching, if what he was saying is true and how the season ended.

Now on to the meat of my response. IF I was on the plane with Nick and was sitting behind him, and I chose to record the convo---I would NEVER--- send this convo to a rag or in RS's case a bloggin' hag.   I would keep this info for myself and disclose at the proper time and in the proper way and then still not know if it was a foiler or spoiler.
 I have had info twice that was pretty damning. One time it was readily misconstrued and that person was the F2. One time that info ended up being true, and caused such a rift on a message board---well I ended up not returning to that forum. 
Like I said---I am me, not 95% of the people here. I have learned, you have to be very careful in how you disseminate info and I would bet many old time sleuthers would agree with this. 
BTW--I don't think I would have taped him.  I would have bought him a drink and talked him up.  Hugesmile (not necessarily pumping him for info either--just talk) But that's me.

I would never send RS anything. I don't even read his blog. There are a few people that I would definitely share it with though. I'm one of those old time sleuthers who's been privy to info in the past, and know all about board riffs. I just don't see any difference in what the videographer did and what board members anonymous sources do. The thing about the tape is you can't dispute it except to say it might be a foiler and I know from past experience anonymous sources or an F1 room mate can put out foilers too. cough**Tessa**cough.

Still think Nick was an idiot for having that conversation on a crowed plane loudly but I'm so glad he did. giggling 

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:41 pm

SueSt wrote:
Brill wrote:

In regards to the bolded is it possible that someone called him on his cell while he was on the plane and he said what he did to fool whoever that person was into thinking he was not the F1??  It would be someone close to him to know that he was on the way home or did he call the person and tell him what he did to fool the ending.  I know, I know I am talking in circles.  Hugesmile 

thanks Brill.  I was actually referring to the episode 7 preview video on ABC.com

I knew you were referring to episode 7 but it hit home with me that maybe he said what he did in the convo on the plane because of it as well.  Hugesmile 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Cecilia wrote:

I agree with this. I think part of his problem is that he has a hard time hiding the grin/excitement he has that he and Andi are working despite his reservations. He looks goofy half the time with that grin. But when they have real conversations (probably the most depth at least that the show has shown) he seems sincere.

I agree...he does have a cocky side but part of it is like his sense of humor..esp since he knows the guys are still calling him out for being arrogant...I think this is just retaliation mixed with his sense of humor...and also because he does know he and andi have something special. I feel like they have yet to really show Josh v. Nick..I wonder what's going on with their relationship. Earlier one of the guys mentioned how tight the two of them were in the deleted clip but I feel like they don't show much with the two of them and how they interact.

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:39 am

nutty1 wrote:Special thanks to Neil for letting me be a part of such an incredible foundation. What an amazing group of kids www.camphometownheroes.org. Facebook.com/camphometownheroes

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 1598905_310933625731774_707719653_n

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  13m
Lucky to be a part of such an incredible foundation. Amazing group of kids! @camphometown #themademekissabuffalo

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Bq72H49CcAAHNPa

THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE HIM FOR SUPPORTING SUCH A GREAT CHARITY.

This has solidified me as captain of #teamsalty - so attractive when men volunteer to help others out.  :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!: 

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods