SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by b Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
b wrote:

mura...you're the best!!!   bestbud!        Love your spirit!  Loved going to the Chris section last ette season and always seeing your positivity.  Hugesmile 

I have found myself liking Nick more and more. I still think she has a strongest connection to Nick, even after the romance of Josh's date.  Nothing against Josh and she may very we'll pick him in the end, but she is just 'softer' with Nick....if that makes sense

well..thanks b!!.. bestbud! . very2 spot on on the bolded  :yes: . In other words, ADA Pookie become her better-self with Nick.

although, i must confess. I would rather see Nick coupling with Sharleen... giggling

If I rem correctly, Sharleen did mention him fondly in her blog... giggling 

b

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by notarose Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:19 pm

emad0722 wrote:
Brill wrote:
ElonM wrote:@viallnicholas28
"Delicious, but a bit too #salty" #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Bqc7yo2CEAAUbs9

Nick are you reading this board???? laugh out loud 

HAHAHAHAHA SO much laughing haha if Andi can give sass then why can't Nick I say!!! If you are reading this nick HILARIOUS!!!!!!!  bowdown bowdown :bow down: 

and of course  handwave handwave :hand wave:  #teampolkadot #teamsalty

note the olives on the side dish "Olivia" rofl 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick and Sharleen?? I may share my boyfriend with her!!

I LOVE LOVE that tweet and love Nick's awesome sense of humor!!!! Of course, if he ever were F1, it could be a funny private joke between them!!
Either way, good for you Nick!!! You're doing just fine!!!  yes 

THIS. (the bolded). the same goes with #winning previously  :yes: .

well, Sharleen already had huge crush on your TV BF (by her ep.3. blog). Watch out Nutty!  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:23 pm

notarose wrote:
emad0722 wrote:
Brill wrote:
ElonM wrote:@viallnicholas28
"Delicious, but a bit too #salty" #TheBachelorette

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Bqc7yo2CEAAUbs9

Nick are you reading this board???? laugh out loud 

HAHAHAHAHA SO much laughing haha if Andi can give sass then why can't Nick I say!!! If you are reading this nick HILARIOUS!!!!!!!  bowdown bowdown :bow down: 

and of course  handwave handwave :hand wave:  #teampolkadot #teamsalty

note the olives on the side dish "Olivia" rofl 

Someone did say he is a humorous person.  rofl 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Alanna wrote:It's interesting that they're social media snarling and snapping at each other, it's like they're a real couple who went through a nasty breakup. Very different from other relationships that dissipate immediately when the soap bubble of the filming of the show ends.

I think being with Nick could have potentially made her a less spoiled, whiny girl and maybe brought out the best in her. He is definitely an interesting path she could have traveled but I don't think they would have lasted, she is too happy and too used to the type of man her daddy is and the type of man she went looking for on this show.

I think she would eventually get bored with her usual type. I love Nicks smart ass humor  Hugesmile , I think Nick would have been good for Andi keeping her on her toes and bringing her down to earth. I think intellectually they are a better match.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:42 pm

Beagle wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's interesting that they're social media snarling and snapping at each other, it's like they're a real couple who went through a nasty breakup. Very different from other relationships that dissipate immediately when the soap bubble of the filming of the show ends.

I think being with Nick could have potentially made her a less spoiled, whiny girl and maybe brought out the best in her. He is definitely an interesting path she could have traveled but I don't think they would have lasted, she is too happy and too used to the type of man her daddy is and the type of man she went looking for on this show.

I think she would eventually get bored with her usual type. I love Nicks smart ass humor  Hugesmile , I think Nick would have been good for Andi keeping her on her toes and bringing her down to earth. I think intellectually they are a better match.

agreed but he is the harder option as per the video - "she went with what she knew" so its all good... everyone is happy now i hope  :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Now ain't that the truth?
I think she tried to tell herself she was looking for someone different, but in the end……she couldn't take the plunge.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 pm

I almost  spitcoffee it's way too funny!
Andi said I am not the prize, and Nick tweeted #winning, and now the salty dish, hahaha
Someone did say he has a wicked sense of humor. You go Nick! clapping! 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Is Nick throwing jabs? If so this is going to be a good ATFR  :yes: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:56 pm

I can't wait for the AFTR if Nick isn't the F1. It will be #EPIC  giggling 
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 pm

ElonM wrote:I can't wait for the AFTR if Nick isn't the F1. It will be #EPIC  giggling 
Yupp it's gonna be a good one! I'm excited. :giggle: :bigsmile: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 pm

BRING IT ON I SAY hahaha hilarious ATFR to come

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods