SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm

atem wrote:It's not until you are dumped again on national tv with the lead all over the other person picked does the hurt & humiliation come back.

Every season  :yes: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:44 pm

atem wrote:It's not until you are dumped again on national tv with the lead all over the other person picked does the hurt & humiliation come back.

I hope by now that Nick realizes he is the lucky one not being the F1 if the rumors are true. He deserves better  and will find a woman that is real .JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:52 pm

whit90 wrote:

I hope by now that Nick realizes he is the lucky one not being the F1 if the rumors are true. He deserves better  and will find a woman that is real .JMO

What rumours and why would Andi not be "true"?
Sh is who she is. No-one has to like it, but seems he did well enough! Every season we get "deserve" better... one that got a lot of that was Ben... need I say more?

PLus... if we follow what some sleuthers are suggesting, he might just be F1 Smiley  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:21 pm

sophienette wrote:
whit90 wrote:

What rumours and why would Andi not be "true"?
Sh is who she is. No-one has to like it, but seems he did well enough! Every season we get "deserve" better... one that got a lot of that was Ben... need I say more?

PLus... if we follow what some sleuthers are suggesting, he might just be F1 Smiley  bestbud! 

There are certain posters on this board that try to make it quite clear that Josh is F1. I did not say that Andi is not true in my opinion she is not being herself on this show. So that is why I said that I hope if he is not F1 that he finds someone who is real. Sorry I am not a Andi fan and yes she is who she is but that does not mean that I have to like her. But i do have the right to my opinion. That is why I put JMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 pm

I agree, but not liking her and saying she is not true are 2 different things Smiley IMHO Smiley

My point is we do not yet know 100% who she picks. And as for not being herself, well... she is The Bette and therefore has to fake quite a lot! The fun in sleuthing is figuring out what is fake, what is not, and hat is just not showed! Personally I think all her F4 are great, and it comes down to what she feels she needs most.

As for Andi herself, well I o not now her personally so Smiley

I still wonder what rumours you are referring to though?

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:18 pm

sophienette wrote:I agree, but not liking her and saying she is not true are 2 different things Smiley IMHO Smiley

My point is we do not yet know 100% who she picks. And as for not being herself, well... she is The Bette and therefore has to fake quite a lot! The fun in sleuthing is figuring out what is fake, what is not, and hat is just not showed! Personally I think all her F4 are great, and it comes down to what she feels she needs most.

Sent you a PM....
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:07 pm

sophienette wrote:I agree, but not liking her and saying she is not true are 2 different things Smiley IMHO Smiley

Nice post.  Smiley 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Every lead has to fake stuff, but then why is she getting so angry when anyone asks her about it? She accused Eric of not opening up to her, but I see her not opening up to most of them, except for her top 5. With the Eric thing, I had no problem with her getting upset during the discussion as I do believe that she was probably very tired and maybe over reacted because of it. Had she said that in her sit down with CH at the end of that episode, I would have respected it, but nope she was sorry that it was their last conversation, but not for her over reaction at all.

For a lead who supposedly got to know her guys so much, when she talks to them she is very unengaged, mostly nodding and making positive sounds but not actually asking about them and leaning away from them not towards them like she is interested. Also for a woman who was so afraid of letting the "chemistry" make the wrong decision, she is making a lot of physical decisions. She was positively bored with Brian and not enjoying that date, but when he kisses her and stops talking it is okay and she is happy? WTH!

Finally, the whole I love my job as an ADA and worked so hard for it. I don't care if she didn't want to be an ADA again. It is a lot of work for low pay and has a very high drop out rate. So sure, leave your job, no problem, but stop selling me Andi the ADA who loves her job and wants to get back to it. Please, just be honest about this, I don't care if you want to change your career, just admit it.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:10 am

Pookie goes to Venice in her Olive-ia Pope trench.  What will she uncover?  (and no, that is t a reference to the RC cocktail party SC where she looks topless).

photo 4A3369B4-2864-4D41-87E0-630E19CE2E79_zpszbnuteg7.jpg
https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/2014-06/4A3369B4-2864-4D41-87E0-630E19CE2E79_zpszbnuteg7.jpg.html

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:27 am

soccermom333 wrote:

Nice post.   Smiley 

Except for the typos! Sorry  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:47 am

notarose wrote:JulyChild,
She looks to be holding a piece of Venetian glass.  Venice is world renowned for glass blowing with the nearby island of Burano being the historic glass epic centre.  It would be an appropriate memento of their time in Venice.

I think this may have been a typo.  I was in Venice many years ago and toured the glass factory in Murano.  I still have the piece I bought there.

And I wonder if Nick sought additional time with Andi at the cocktail party for reassurance (based on the preview clip in which he said he was no longer sure of where he stood with Andi).  My guess is he got his reassurance as Andi sure looks like she is into him in those latest SC's.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:25 am

docnash14 wrote:
notarose wrote:JulyChild,
She looks to be holding a piece of Venetian glass.  Venice is world renowned for glass blowing with the nearby island of Burano being the historic glass epic centre.  It would be an appropriate memento of their time in Venice.

I think this may have been a typo.  I was in Venice many years ago and toured the glass factory in Murano.  I still have the piece I bought there.

And I wonder if Nick sought additional time with Andi at the cocktail party for reassurance (based on the preview clip in which he said he was no longer sure of where he stood with Andi).  My guess is he got his reassurance as Andi sure looks like she is into him in those latest SC's.

yes   Murano = glass; Burano = lace   Thanks for the correction.

I'm not sure his gifts should always be interpreted as a means to his own gain.  Sometimes people just show appreciation without strings attached.  We will never know. All we have is what we choose to bring to what we see.
My parents have glass as well.  I bought it for their anniversary.  Loved Murano after the rain.  The colors became saturated and was like strolling through a painting. Such a beautiful place.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods