SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:34 pm

jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Polkadotters, did y'all read Andi resigned after being granted a leave of absence until December last week? What does this mean??
1 -  She has a new employment opportunity
2 -  She will be relocating

:yes: 
Note to. No. 2. #NothingbetterthanChicagoSummers  :yougogirl: 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:35 pm

notarose wrote: photo ADC47778-0E20-4816-B7DF-7562C921CD1C_zps3knr9dok.jpg

https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/2014-06/ADC47778-0E20-4816-B7DF-7562C921CD1C_zps3knr9dok.jpg.html

Thanks for the heads up Elon & Jen. I used your posts to make a side-by-side.

This is very interesting for sure! Elan knows what's going on.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:36 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Polkadotters, did y'all read Andi resigned after being granted a leave of absence until December last week? What does this mean??
1 -  She has a new employment opportunity
2 -  She will be relocating

:yes: 
Note to. No. 2. #NothingbetterthanChicagoSummers  :yougogirl: 

It's the little things!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
notarose wrote: photo ADC47778-0E20-4816-B7DF-7562C921CD1C_zps3knr9dok.jpg

https://s1275.photobucket.com/user/cyjb/media/2014-06/ADC47778-0E20-4816-B7DF-7562C921CD1C_zps3knr9dok.jpg.html

Thanks for the heads up Elon & Jen. I used your posts to make a side-by-side.

This is very interesting for sure! Elan knows what's going on.

I believe Elan was Nick's handler, just as he did Chris Siegfried. Thanks for the side by side pic. Expect more to come from the producers, esp. after Ep.7[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Maybe the minions caught on we suspected them of putting out pics pointing to josh so now they're doing opposite!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Or Andi and Nick are tired playing the game..Like DES and Chris did last season??
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe the minions caught on we suspected them of putting out pics pointing to josh so now they're doing opposite!!

true..better keep the .. Suspect Suspect Suspect Mode ON all the time... :P 

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:58 pm

Nick @nick_viall28 posted this photo May 18th

Amazing to catch up with friends!!...#theyallhavebabies

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 10401710

Elan @theyearofelan posted this photo May 19th

Here's a photo of @andi_dorfman kissing a baby. Will she meet the man who eventually makes one with her tonight on ABC?? only one way to find out

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 21 10369410

Last edited by jen689 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:05 pm

good catch Jen!.....i too think Elan has something up in his sleeves...as always... giggling Hugesmile

ETA. Jen, could you put the captions of both pics?....i found Nick's is interesting to say the least  :uptonogood 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:05 pm

^ Good find jen!
You know, if most people are not so caught up by RS spoilers and clues pointing to Josh, sleuthing and speculation would be so much more fun this season!  There are so many interesting little things. However, I prefer Nick fly under the radar so we can be free to imagine/speculate. Thanks to all my teammates! You make this thread so fun and easy to let me imagination fly! Jumping hearts

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by torybean Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:09 pm

handwave 
Hi! I am loving this season so much that I decided to join in posting again!

Remained unspoiled up until last week. Up until now, IMO the edit points to Nick as F1. Imagine how shocked I was to see all the video/snapchat silliness once I started reading ALL spoilers pointing to Josh F1.  I have no inside knowledge, but strongly believe they areTPTB stunts/foils. It has Élan type of humor written all over it.

Also, from the moment he stepped out the limo, I felt Josh was going to be the next Bachelor. If so, I'm excited about next season too! Seems like a great guy and will make a very entertaining lead.

BTW, I live in Atlanta and noticed they have been running a commercial all day today regarding tryouts for The Bachelor. Takes place tomorrow (Tuesday) here in Atlanta. Hope they find Josh some great local girls  giggling

torybean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:18 pm

torybean wrote:handwave 
Hi! I am loving this season so much that I decided to join in posting again!

Remained unspoiled up until last week. Up until now, IMO the edit points to Nick as F1. Imagine how shocked I was to see all the video/snapchat silliness once I started reading ALL spoilers pointing to Josh F1.  I have no inside knowledge, but strongly believe they areTPTB stunts/foils. It has Élan type of humor written all over it.

Also, from the moment he stepped out the limo, I felt Josh was going to be the next Bachelor. If so, I'm excited about next season too! Seems like a great guy and will make a very entertaining lead.

BTW, I live in Atlanta and noticed they have been running a commercial all day today regarding tryouts for The Bachelor. Takes place tomorrow (Tuesday) here in Atlanta. Hope they find Josh some great local girls  giggling

i think you and i share the the same 'Elan instinct'... giggling 

i also found Josh amusing. If he got the gig, He will be the first lead im excited about.. I would think he is better match with a sweet, gentle girl to match his personality. (Meryl and Maks came to mind. :eyesigh: ..since i swear Josh reminds me of Maks everytime i see him... lolpanda )

Pls sticking around with us!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #3

+72
snowyglow12
docnash14
boston1
stuckinsc
Marybods