SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Rolly wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They showed a little bit of Josh saying he didn't want to share her either.

Unfortunately I just think Nick is getting the F2 edit. He'll get a lot of screen time. We'll see that Nick and Andi have a great relationship. He'll be crazy about her and from what we've seen it looks like she really likes him. To the average viewer that isn't into spoilers or know about this board, they're going to assume that it's Nick she'll pick and unfortunately it won't be. I just think production is already really showing us how crazy he is about her.

If he is the F2, I'm really hoping the FRC isn't too bad for him. I remember back to Sean and Lindsay. Production really made it seem like he'd pick her, especially towards the end and we know what happened with that. I actually think out of many of the seasons, she handled it the best. I'm hoping Nick will be the same way. It's tough watching people go through heartbreak.  

I'm with Atem in hoping that the 'ette gets rejected for once in the last few rose ceremonies. Nick seems too crazy about her to reject her and Andi seems too happy about her "journey" to have been rejected. It still would be an interesting twist for a change. If I'm not completely invested in the outcome like this season, I think a shocker ending is the way to go.  :Clap: If Nick is F2 it will be very sad.  Upset 

I agree, but Des didn't sound upset immediately and she had the Brooks drama, so maybe some glorious alone time with F1, made up for F2 telling her no? I can still hope. Like maybe his LCD gives him a clue or Hy is so obnoxious in his dislike because he wants Josh as his SIL, that Nick decides screw this, I can do better? It wouldn't be as great as both F2 rejecting her, but it would be good.

Also Andi is a great actress, so I think she could pull off the after show stuff without a problem either way. Maybe feeling anyone who would reject her wasn't good enough for her anyway?

All speculation, but fun for me to imagine.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Well by the promo's I think Andi likes him a lot..Let's just hope we don't hear right before the FRc I just am so torn I don't know who I will pick..

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Just my honest opinion, but I think Andi probably genuinely cared for Nick. I think all leads really care for their F4 for the most part, but obviously just in different ways. If the spoiler is correct, then she could really care for Nick, but she just fell in love with Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just my honest opinion, but I think Andi probably genuinely cared for Nick. I think all leads really care for their F4 for the most part, but obviously just in different ways. If the spoiler is correct, then she could really care for Nick, but she just fell in love with Josh.

Ash, I am sure you are right. For now, I am enjoying making fun of Andi. But, I don't believe that she would really take someone along just to hurt them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 7:36 pm

^ She definitely seems to be on the dramatic side.. should be funny to watch to say the least  laugh out loud unfortunately it's the name of the game. You take who you like the most until the end and unfortunately one of them is going to get hurt. I like both Nick and Josh, so it's going to be a bit sad either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ She definitely seems to be on the dramatic side.. should be funny to watch to say the least  laugh out loud unfortunately it's the name of the game. You take who you like the most until the end and unfortunately one of them is going to get hurt. I like both Nick and Josh, so it's going to be a bit sad either way.

See I thought Jilly didn't. I thought she realized that Kiptyn wasn't as into her as Reid, so she let Reid go without the extra time. I thought Ashley was trying to do this with Constantine if he didn't leave. I think he would have been F2 instead of Ben. She didn't seem at all bothered when he left. I don't think Ben really cared either, just his pride was injured. I don't think Kiptyn was all that upset that Jilly let him go.

I am not sure, it maybe the more sure you are early you can take someone who is less into you to the F2, but if you really are conflicted then you need the extra time? Just my theory.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun May 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Just saw a comment that one of nicks sisters made on FB. She said "God does this show make drama that was never there. Just so glad to have my brother home and happy".  scratch 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I think she has seen the promo...

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 7:03 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Just saw a comment that one of nicks sisters made on FB. She said "God does this show make drama that was never there. Just so glad to have my brother home and happy".  scratch 

That's great to hear. A sister would know if her bro was happy (like to hear that regardless of the outcome - I'm still undecided about the spoiler). Kinda surprised she posted this. Seems family members of a few are going on social media.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 7:07 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Just saw a comment that one of nicks sisters made on FB. She said "God does this show make drama that was never there. Just so glad to have my brother home and happy".  scratch 

Let's sleuth this out. Do we think she would put this out there if her brother is happy and engaged? OR maybe she is simply just referring to the -made up- drama that was shown in the preview and it does not point either way - F1/F2 with her comment.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 7:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Let's sleuth this out. Do we think she would put this out there if her brother is happy and engaged? OR maybe she is simply just referring to the -made up- drama that was shown in the preview and it does not point either way - F1/F2 with her comment.

I think the "drama" reference could be re: the recent preview of what appears to be an argument. Perhaps Nick has confirmed that the dialogue was sliced in edit.

The happy could be happy to be done or happily with Andi. Depends on what Nick wanted the outcome to be.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 7:16 pm

notarose wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I think the "drama" reference could be re: the recent preview of what appears to be an argument.  Perhaps Nick has confirmed that the dialogue was sliced in edit.

The happy could be happy to be done or happily with Andi.  Depends on what Nick wanted the outcome to be.

That's pretty much what I was getting at too. We really don't know. Just trying this sleuthing thing out!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie