SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Sun May 18, 2014 5:18 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Just saw a comment that one of nicks sisters made on FB. She said "God does this show make drama that was never there. Just so glad to have my brother home and happy".  scratch 

Let's sleuth this out. Do we think she would put this out there if her brother is happy and engaged? OR maybe she is simply just referring to the -made up- drama that was shown in the preview and it does not point either way - F1/F2 with her comment.

I think she is referring to the made of drama that was shown in the preview. Is this the sister that was skeptical of the show to begin with? Probably and she had her skepticism confirmed from the promo.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 5:20 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
notarose wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Just saw a comment that one of nicks sisters made on FB. She said "God does this show make drama that was never there. Just so glad to have my brother home and happy".  scratch 

Let's sleuth this out. Do we think she would put this out there if her brother is happy and engaged? OR maybe she is simply just referring to the -made up- drama that was shown in the preview and it does not point either way - F1/F2 with her comment.

I think the "drama" reference could be re: the recent preview of what appears to be an argument.  Perhaps Nick has confirmed that the dialogue was sliced in edit.

The happy could be happy to be done or happily with Andi.  Depends on what Nick wanted the outcome to be.

That's pretty much what I was getting at too. We really don't know. Just trying this sleuthing thing out!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley 

Glad you posted this Brittany because now we know something about his sister.  She's not a passive woman  :yes:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 18, 2014 5:46 pm

I think his sister's comment was about the drama from the promo. I think maybe Nick is done w/the show or is happy and relieved that its over. He is the emotional one (someone mentioned he cried HTD or before seeing Andi) and he is the skeptical one. I can see it being relieved that its all over?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 18, 2014 5:50 pm

He and Josh were always my picks for Andi but I'm worried he will have been really hurt by this whole process. And it's so obvious they have cut that "drama" up when you listen to the words (called frakenbiting right?) so let's hope as the season progresses he is not painted that way.

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 6:02 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

I'd go with just being glad her brother is home & is fine or happy.  I don't think she knows the end. Brooks didn't tell anyone right off.

But, she doesn't know the worst of it. Just ask Clare or Brooks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

hey brittany can you show me where her comment is??
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 6:18 pm

Is lunches28 still his instagram name? It says 'page not found' for me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 18, 2014 6:43 pm

atem wrote:Is lunches28 still his instagram name?  It says 'page not found' for me.

He just changed it to nick_viall28 and just posted the cutest pic of him and a baby - I'm melting haha I'll try post it here  :Drool: :Drool: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:46 pm

Link to it...
http://web.stagram.com/p/723387106293125062_28313266

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun May 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Thanks guys!  Since Marcus isn't going to post anything, I might as well check out Nick's.  LOL

Awww! awwww  I think I'm in love... with the baby!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Sun May 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Nick seems like such a nice, sweet guy. Glad he is home and happy.
 :bigsmile: 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm

atem wrote:Thanks guys!  Since Marcus isn't going to post anything, I might as well check out Nick's.  LOL

Awww! awwww  I think I'm in love... with the baby!

You know you are falling in live with Nick too.. Just admit it  giggling 

I think Nicks family is well aware of how fabricated this show is. Nick possibly realized it at some point too and his happiness is coming from the fact that its over. I am just happy to see that he has a great relationship with his sisters. It would not surprise me that if Nick is in fact F2, that he now realizes he should be happy about that too.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie