SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 22, 2014 11:13 pm

Alanna wrote:She works at Tilted Kilt, a less classy Hooters. This is not Andi's man!! rofl

Oh my gosh, the Tilted Kilt?! DEFINITELY not her man.  Suspect  This might be the proof we need if he was there. Gag!  no no 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's so clear Steve's source is someone from Josh's camp. Come on. Instead of trashing Josh and Andi, he's already defending them and thinks they'll make it and the f2 was most disliked and blah blah. Oy vey.

Prolly not Momma Murray. She is very discreet. I think she knows Shayne Lamas' mom. They were in the same sorority--Ima Gabba Gabba.

OMG Kasha, you are just something in a snarking world !  :LMBO: 

On a related note, have TPTB had a record to tolerate a 'VIP' contestant/family? meaning, the Machine wouldnt regard them violating the rules even when they clearly was/ is (leaking info, etc)?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I am so interested to know what happened with Andi and Eric. Do you guys think they will show it?

Only if Andi looks good, otherwise I guess no.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 11:16 pm

^^
Why do I feel more and more like RS is getting information from someone that knows Josh?

He is super obvious about it....

I am not saying there weren't "cliques". There were, but they were all kinda tied together...

Brian, Dylan and Chris were absolutely inseparable. Both Nick and Josh got along well with these guys.
JJ and Marquel had a little bromance going on and were also tight with the guys above.
etc...

On top of that,
Patrick and Andrew were this close from riding off in the sunset together. Probably the most promising relationship that was formed this season.  giggling

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 22, 2014 11:18 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
chloep wrote:
Alanna wrote:She works at Tilted Kilt, a less classy Hooters. This is not Andi's man!! rofl

:yes: Josh would have gone to the "classier" establishment.  Hugesmile :justkidding 

Nobody can tell me that josh, or any of her 25 men, do not get together with guy friends and eat at these places!

Exactly.  Very true, but......... if Nick is final 1, would he be seen in "one of these places?"  This is the question we should be asking.  IMO, I don't think this is final 1 behavior.  Just like when Brooks went on that cruise to "get away" from it all.  ;) Made a few of us very suspicious.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 22, 2014 11:19 pm

chloep wrote:^^
Why do I feel more and more like RS is getting information from someone that knows Josh?

I am not saying there weren't "cliques". There were, but they were all kinda tied together...

Brian, Dylan and Chris were absolutely inseparable. Both Nick and Josh got along well with these guys.
JJ and Marquel had a little bromance going on and were also tight with the guys above.
etc...

On top of that,
Patrick and Andrew were this close from riding off in the sunset together. Probably the most promising relationship that was formed this season.
 giggling

I wouldn't put it past this show to get two gay guys on the show to create a showmance.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:20 pm

etc...

On top of that,
Patrick and Andrew were this close from riding off in the sunset together. Probably the most promising relationship that was formed this season.  giggling

and.... the Q of the season *drum roll*: where on earth is our lovely Cody in the mix??  :bigsmile: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 22, 2014 11:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:It's so clear Steve's source is someone from Josh's camp. Come on. Instead of trashing Josh and Andi, he's already defending them and thinks they'll make it and the f2 was most disliked and blah blah. Oy vey.

Prolly not Momma Murray. She is very discreet. I think she knows Shayne Lamas' mom. They were in the same sorority--Ima Gabba Gabba.

OMG Kasha, you are just something in a snarking world !  :LMBO: 

On a related note, have TPTB had a record to tolerate a 'VIP' contestant/family? meaning, the Machine wouldnt regard them violating the rules even when they clearly was/ is (leaking info, etc)?  

Matt Grant's season(Yes, the Shayne Show), F2 Chelsea had her Meat and Geek dress up for sale on Ebay --not sure if it was right after the first episode aired, but it was early in season. There was lots of talk that she could not be F1 because you would not want to sell you dress if you were F1.
Anyway, the dress was only listed for a brief time and had not sold it was taken off the site. It smacked of production having a "talk" with her.
Chelsea hated production. She was going to do some interviews expressing herself (this was after the FRC had aired)and was advised by her attorneys that it was not a good idea.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

etc...

On top of that,

and.... the Q of the season  *drum roll*:  where on earth is our lovely Cody in the mix??  :bigsmile: 

As far as I know he was well enough liked by the majority of the guys...  :yes: I don't think he was/is going to be a villain this season.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 22, 2014 11:26 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
chloep wrote:

:yes: Josh would have gone to the "classier" establishment.  Hugesmile :justkidding 

Nobody can tell me that josh, or any of her 25 men, do not get together with guy friends and eat at these places!

Exactly.  Very true, but......... if Nick is final 1, would he be seen in "one of these places?"  This is the question we should be asking.  IMO, I don't think this is final 1 behavior.  Just like when Brooks went on that cruise to "get away" from it all.  ;) Made a few of us very suspicious.  

Haha OMG Tilted Kilt isn't a strip club... it's just like a Hooters which happily married men dine at all of the time. I went with DH to a Tilted Kilt a few weeks ago for drinks after a birthday at the stuck up steakhouse next door.  giggling It would be a little weird if he was by himself. I would think if he was simply craving some soft pretzel with beer cheese he could find a better pub to go to. I'm not going to assume that everyone that goes to Hooters is single, horny/depressed.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 60 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 22, 2014 11:27 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
chloep wrote:

I agree that is not F1 behavior, however, if a guy hasn't seen some of his bros in months and they are all getting together for dinner and drinks, F1 or not, I could see Nick agreeing to join(guys are dumb like that sometimes). giggling 
For the record, I am feeling more and more like the f2 spoiler for Nick is correct.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 22, 2014 11:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

etc...

On top of that,

and.... the Q of the season  *drum roll*:  where on earth is our lovely Cody in the mix??  :bigsmile: 

He was too busy taking selfies in the bathroom. :P 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie