SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 pm

atem wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ At this point, spoilers notwithstanding, it is a probability that Nick can be F1.  There is chemistry with Nick it seems like they have deeper conversations at week 3, than Josh and Andi did.  Yep definitely a darkhorse, I see him as having a more real connection with Andi at this time than Josh.  If I was unspoiled, I will be rooting for Nick.  

But I was too with Chris last season and it was breaking my heart that Des was so much into Brook. So I will keep my options open until I see the deeper cerebral connection with Josh.

What about Nick on that video?

Yeah that is the kicker, so I can understand Nick saying she changed her mind the last minute if there is genuine interest in Nick early on.  He could have been F1, Right?

To me?  No.  This show is about making people humiliate themselves on national television and the Lead does what is told to advance the storyline.  I don't know what Andi or any of the other leads say to themselves to justify or make themselves feel ok with it, but they do it.

ITA! But we still watch don't we (wink)?

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot emoticon)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Agreed atem - not to forget either that Nick clearly says in the video "it seemed like she changed her mind at the last moment" and the key word there to me is seemed. This means that it was his thought process, not that Andi ever told him that. I remember during Sean's season all of my friends who were unspoiled thought for sure he was going to pick Lindsay. Production edits it that way and the lead has a job to do unfortunately.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I noticed that they didn't show their first kiss too. So why are they showing all these scenes with Josh and editing out some of the steamy scenes with Nick. Also, it the preview that kiss on the clock tower was way hotter. She was holding him much tighter than they showed in the episode  scratch no no 

hey Britt!... :WAVEY:  perhaps we are in on another wonky season again?.. :uiptonogood: 

just make sure you 'll have a big celebration party in the house and invite me to come by if your fav (as the poor spoiled F2) turn out to be F1 AGAIN  :bigsmile:

(although it must be a bumpy ride just like Chrisville days  bestbud! )

It would be awesome to have another surprise ending, not because I am rooting or Nick, but just because its more exciting that way Smiley

Oh no girl... I am not nearly as invested this season. I mean I have a fav picked out and I like Marcus and Brian too.... But none if these guys have me contemplating changing my avi  giggling 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ At this point, spoilers notwithstanding, it is a probability that Nick can be F1.  There is chemistry with Nick it seems like they have deeper conversations at week 3, than Josh and Andi did.  Yep definitely a darkhorse, I see him as having a more real connection with Andi at this time than Josh.  If I was unspoiled, I will be rooting for Nick.  

But I was too with Chris last season and it was breaking my heart that Des was so much into Brook. So I will keep my options open until I see the deeper cerebral connection with Josh.

What about Nick on that video?

Yeah that is the kicker, so I can understand Nick saying she changed her mind the last minute if there is genuine interest in Nick early on.  He could have been F1, Right?

To me?  No.  This show is about making people humiliate themselves on national television and the Lead does what is told to advance the storyline.  I don't know what Andi or any of the other leads say to themselves to justify or make themselves feel ok with it, but they do it.

ITA! But we still watch don't we (wink)?

I haven't. You don't need to watch with social media, etc.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:12 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Britt and notarose :WAVEY:  Andi HEAR us :  laugh out loud

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-blog-andi-dorfman-kiss-nick

During our picnic, I could tell Nick was nervous, but I found it endearing. While we were hiking, I knew I wanted to show Nick this special place to watch the sunset, but what you didn't get to see was that we actually had to climb through a narrow hole in a rock wall to get there.

Once we got through that and were enjoying the sunset, that's when Nick went in for our first kiss and it was so passionate and romantic. Later that night, we met at the beautiful Santa Barbara courthouse for dinner.
 awwww

Aha  yes 

Except she lied.  She went through the hole; he went around the rock wall.

I laughed  rotfl   when i read your comment Rose. So i reviewed the scene and here's the proof that Nick did not go through the hole.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 80 Nqbtpe
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Too freaking funny. Looks so Unromantic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:18 pm

new thread time??!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Watching that scene last night, I was actually nervous for Nick hoping he wouldn't slip.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I noticed that they didn't show their first kiss too. So why are they showing all these scenes with Josh and editing out some of the steamy scenes with Nick. Also, it the preview that kiss on the clock tower was way hotter. She was holding him much tighter than they showed in the episode  scratch no no 

hey Britt!... :WAVEY:  perhaps we are in on another wonky season again?.. :uiptonogood: 

just make sure you 'll have a big celebration party in the house and invite me to come by if your fav (as the poor spoiled F2) turn out to be F1 AGAIN  :bigsmile:

(although it must be a bumpy ride just like Chrisville days  bestbud! )

It would be awesome to have another surprise ending, not because I am rooting or Nick, but just because its more exciting that way Smiley

Oh no girl... I am not nearly as invested this season. I mean I have a fav picked out and I like Marcus and Brian too.... But none if these guys have me contemplating changing my avi  giggling 

Preach Sista! laugh out loud :swinginglove   Ayyayayayyay!!  Long Live HRH (His Royal Hotness) Prince Siegfried!  :yes:  heartglasses

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:54 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie