SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by notarose Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 am

murasaki1393 wrote:The editors and CH cant fool me by saying Nick-Andi first kiss was the tower kiss.

we have a proof that it was on the hike date : (0:19)

agree with notarose, we didnt get to see the whole kissing on the clock tower. Man, I defly feel the chemistry..or as per Andi: feel spark that tingle..teheheehe....giggling

:yes:  I was looking for that image!!!! Thank you. I think a whole lot of kissing started on that hike. There was also the part in epi 3 where he is standing behind her on the cliff with his arms wrapped around her and she said something like "let's just be silent". This would be a good time to release a "deleted scene".  giggling 

He may not be part of her "hot" gang but he does have his smouldering moments.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:24 am

notarose wrote:I have mixed feeling regarding Andi's intentions with Nick.  Some of the time what Andy was saying sounded like an ad for "the process".  There were moments I thought she was authentic and other times it seemed as if she was interviewing him as a prospective Bachelor candidate. It was as if it was her mission to convert a skeptic into a believer more so than really investing into getting to know the man.  That's an issue for me.

snipped

I have to agree with your rose. I didn't like the fact that she thinks it's important to convert him into a believer. Why bother trying to convert anyone. If it develops that's great, if not, she can let them go. Is she going to convert him only to dump him at F2?

Every season we hear about leading the contestants on only to let them go during the final stages. Whether he had sour grapes or not, it appears to me it will be justified.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:I have mixed feeling regarding Andi's intentions with Nick.  Some of the time what Andy was saying sounded like an ad for "the process".  There were moments I thought she was authentic and other times it seemed as if she was interviewing him as a prospective Bachelor candidate. It was as if it was her mission to convert a skeptic into a believer more so than really investing into getting to know the man.  That's an issue for me.

snipped

I have to agree with your rose. I didn't like the fact that she thinks it's important to convert him into a believer. Why bother trying to convert anyone. If it develops that's great, if not, she can let them go. Is she going to convert him only to dump him at F2?

Every season we hear about leading the contestants on only to let them go during the final stages. Whether he had sour grapes or not, it appears to me it will be justified.

:Thanktwo thanks! Good Post I agree 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:54 am

How much of it just the guy wanting to 'win'? It's a huge factor in how this show warps things.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 pm

I noticed that they didn't show their first kiss too. So why are they showing all these scenes with Josh and editing out some of the steamy scenes with Nick. Also, it the preview that kiss on the clock tower was way hotter. She was holding him much tighter than they showed in the episode  scratch no no 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:19 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I noticed that they didn't show their first kiss too. So why are they showing all these scenes with Josh and editing out some of the steamy scenes with Nick. Also, it the preview that kiss on the clock tower was way hotter. She was holding him much tighter than they showed in the episode  scratch no no 

hey Britt!... :WAVEY:  perhaps we are in on another wonky season again?.. :uptonogood 

just make sure you 'll have a big celebration party in the house and invite me to come by if your fav (as the poor spoiled F2) turn out to be F1 AGAIN  :bigsmile:

(although it must be a bumpy ride just like Chrisville days  bestbud! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 pm

^^ At this point, spoilers notwithstanding, it is a probability that Nick can be F1. There is chemistry with Nick it seems like they have deeper conversations at week 3, than Josh and Andi did. Yep definitely a darkhorse, I see him as having a more real connection with Andi at this time than Josh. If I was unspoiled, I will be rooting for Nick.

But I was too with Chris last season and it was breaking my heart that Des was so much into Brook. So I will keep my options open until I see the deeper cerebral connection with Josh.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:29 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I noticed that they didn't show their first kiss too. So why are they showing all these scenes with Josh and editing out some of the steamy scenes with Nick. Also, it the preview that kiss on the clock tower was way hotter. She was holding him much tighter than they showed in the episode  scratch no no 

There's a lot of things that have me scratching my head with this show. Hard to know.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ At this point, spoilers notwithstanding, it is a probability that Nick can be F1.  There is chemistry with Nick it seems like they have deeper conversations at week 3, than Josh and Andi did.  Yep definitely a darkhorse, I see him as having a more real connection with Andi at this time than Josh.  If I was unspoiled, I will be rooting for Nick.  

But I was too with Chris last season and it was breaking my heart that Des was so much into Brook. So I will keep my options open until I see the deeper cerebral connection with Josh.

What about Nick on that video?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Nick looks like a good kisser. She went to put her hand on his face and he beat her to it and cupped her face with his hands(I love when guys do that). Also, that kiss on the steps was way hot.. He was taking his jacket off and before he got it off she was wrapped around him. Super hot  :Drool: 

I hate they delivered the flowers during her alone time with Eric! It completely took away from the moment. I am worried some of the audience will think bad of Nick, like he knew they would do that. I also thought it was rude of Andi to read the card in front of Eric. She should have refocused on him and read it after their time.

I enjoyed listening to the things Nick said at dinner. He seems like a smart guy and has good communication. I thought Andi was very attentive to what he was saying, she seems intrigued by him. I think Nick is a hopeless romantic type and if he is F2 then I doubt he will see it coming.

Last edited by brittany4400 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

jen689 wrote:IMO Andi is genuinely interested in Nick  :Woah-hoo:

Agreed.

I see a lot of chemistry here AND with Josh ... interesting.   With most everyone else she seems flat, but when she comes alive, she really comes alive, and she comes alive with Nick.

(I do still have to see their one-on-one date, however; I turned it on after that. Still, the chemistry in the scene during the cocktail party was obvious)

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm

^^^I like your post, brittany. I agree that if he is F2 he will not see it coming.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie