SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 1:11 am

On this same week (Venice), Emily was in Dubrovnik. Ryan and Travis were sent home from 1 on 1s.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beagle Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 am

brittany4400 wrote:So if he was on this date then the rose ceremony eliminations are wrong too. It says he was eliminated this episode. Unless she either took a rose back from him or they allowed her to send both Cody and JJ home on 1on1's this episode which would be such a waste.

I don't understand why this cant be an ITM during the group date? The tourist that tweeted a 1 on 1 date could be wrong and assumed it was?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 10, 2014 1:16 am

brittany4400 wrote:So if he was on this date then the rose ceremony eliminations are wrong too. It says he was eliminated this episode. Unless she either took a rose back from him or they allowed her to send both Cody and JJ home on 1on1's this episode which would be such a waste.

That's a sailboat. It says it on the link Sophinette provided. Maybe the group got to that location on the sailboat. That's not a Gondola date.

edit: I meant to answer Muras post about the boat. I quoted the wrong post. Oops.

Last edited by Beagle on Sat May 10, 2014 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:17 am

Beagle wrote:

I don't understand why this cant be an ITM during the group date? The tourist that tweeted a 1 on 1 date could be wrong and assumed it was?

on the bolded, i would tend to think so....as for alone time with Andi, arent in all of the GDs there supposed to be alone time with the lead for each guys??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 am

Beagle wrote:

That's a sailboat. It says it on the link Sophinette provided. Maybe the group got to that location on the sailboat. That's not a Gondola date.

thats also what im thinking of..thanks for confirming that Beagle!  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 10, 2014 1:23 am

Beagle wrote:

I personally think it is from a group date. Also, the gondola date took place at the bridge of sighs, according to rs. Is that near where JJ is in this pic?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat May 10, 2014 1:30 am

The bridge of sighs is over a small canal next to the Doge's palace. It is across the larger canal from where that picture was taken. However, it is a very short (less than 5 minute) water taxi ride from one spot to the other.

I will wait until there is more visual evidence before deciding who got which date in Italy. We do know, I think thanks to Mr. Write, that they did not stay in Venice itself. So any of the dates could have taken anywhere within the region. It is clear, though, that at least one date takes place in Venice.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 10, 2014 1:36 am

Thanks jcrbil. I agree that we will have to wait and see. Hopefully the preview can provide some solid evidence for us.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:40 am

jcrbil wrote:The bridge of sighs is over a small canal next to the Doge's palace.  It is across the larger canal from where that picture was taken.  However, it is a very short (less than 5 minute) water taxi ride from one spot to the other.

I will wait until there is more visual evidence before deciding who got which date in Italy.  We do know, I think thanks to Mr. Write, that they did not stay in Venice itself.  So any of the dates could have taken anywhere within the region.  It is clear, though, that at least one date takes place in Venice.

thanks jrc..

RS did say..Nick got the gondola date in Venice and Cody got that "wasted" date in Verona. ITA...hoping for more SCs  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 10, 2014 9:21 am

jcrbil wrote:The bridge of sighs is over a small canal next to the Doge's palace.  It is across the larger canal from where that picture was taken.  However, it is a very short (less than 5 minute) water taxi ride from one spot to the other.

I will wait until there is more visual evidence before deciding who got which date in Italy.  We do know, I think thanks to Mr. Write, that they did not stay in Venice itself.  So any of the dates could have taken anywhere within the region.  It is clear, though, that at least one date takes place in Venice.

This is what is still confusing JJ was clearly in Venice. So then at least 2 dates were in Venice - the 1on1 date and the group date.
Waiting for more SCs though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 10, 2014 9:56 am

How do we know they did not stay there?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat May 10, 2014 10:03 am

^^ It was sleuthed here that they stayed outside of Venice in Abano Terme. (at the Abano Grand Hotel)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie