SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 4:57 pm

I've only watched the past few seasons, but this is the first time ever I've really liked quite a few of the contestants. It was immediately Marcus and Josh who I liked, but Nick has jumped to the top with them. Could he be any cuter!? His Instagram shows a whole new side to him too  :cutesmile!:  I'm really hoping he gets a decent edit.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Rolly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Beagle wrote:So, NOT liking Cody attacking one of my boyfriends and producers showing the drama with Nick because hes not F1. :angryemotion

Want to go to LA and beat-up TPTB for abusing our tv boyfriends, we can make a pit stop in Dallas and slap RS too.  It would be a fun trip!

Count me in  bestbud! for this road trip. I'm sure we can find a few other people along the way to rough up a little bit. Abusing TV boyfriends is bad enough but what TPTB have done to Nick is wrong, wrong, wrong (assuming of course he is not F1).   Hugesmile 

I'm coming along too. I'm sure it's nothing more than like when Chris S. was angry at james. I'm sure nick is not the only one who was into with Cody this season.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 17, 2014 5:17 pm

I like this Nick Viall...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Nick's much cuter in motion!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Looks like the Nick show to me... not that's a bad thing. I just don't want to see the rejection.

Wish he rejected her.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 pm

eversotrue wrote:Nick's much cuter in motion!

Ive been saying this for ages guys haha his instagram gave it away. Poor thing is going to be crushed at the end. So sad.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 17, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm okay with it being the Nick show :Drool:  I do agree that it appears he will get the typical F2 edit.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Anyone else think for some reason he's getting the 'negative' edit?  Not that I think him that way, but the show editing it that way in the commercial?

Any guy that takes on Cody is great in my book!  :Nod: 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 17, 2014 6:48 pm

The did make it seem he was a bit possessive. I said in another thread that a lot of that was slice and diced though. I have no clue why they did it to him though.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 6:57 pm

They showed a little bit of Josh saying he didn't want to share her either.

Unfortunately I just think Nick is getting the F2 edit. He'll get a lot of screen time. We'll see that Nick and Andi have a great relationship. He'll be crazy about her and from what we've seen it looks like she really likes him. To the average viewer that isn't into spoilers or know about this board, they're going to assume that it's Nick she'll pick and unfortunately it won't be. I just think production is already really showing us how crazy he is about her.

If he is the F2, I'm really hoping the FRC isn't too bad for him. I remember back to Sean and Lindsay. Production really made it seem like he'd pick her, especially towards the end and we know what happened with that. I actually think out of many of the seasons, she handled it the best. I'm hoping Nick will be the same way. It's tough watching people go through heartbreak.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:They showed a little bit of Josh saying he didn't want to share her either.

Unfortunately I just think Nick is getting the F2 edit. He'll get a lot of screen time. We'll see that Nick and Andi have a great relationship. He'll be crazy about her and from what we've seen it looks like she really likes him. To the average viewer that isn't into spoilers or know about this board, they're going to assume that it's Nick she'll pick and unfortunately it won't be. I just think production is already really showing us how crazy he is about her.

If he is the F2, I'm really hoping the FRC isn't too bad for him. I remember back to Sean and Lindsay. Production really made it seem like he'd pick her, especially towards the end and we know what happened with that. I actually think out of many of the seasons, she handled it the best. I'm hoping Nick will be the same way. It's tough watching people go through heartbreak.  

I'm with Atem in hoping that the 'ette gets rejected for once in the last few rose ceremonies. Nick seems too crazy about her to reject her and Andi seems too happy about her "journey" to have been rejected. It still would be an interesting twist for a change. If I'm not completely invested in the outcome like this season, I think a shocker ending is the way to go.  :Clap: If Nick is F2 it will be very sad.  Upset 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat May 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Ash, thank you for the explanation of what is an F2 edit. I'm a novice when it comes to the bachelor/ette franchise. I've watched may be about 3 or 4 seasons and am still learning all of the abbreviations. LOL

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Thread #1

+72
whateva
ag54
jen689
black_tears
foodie