SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:53 pm

JBF, you said Nikki when you meant to say Andi. lol
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by JBF Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 pm

Oh... I better double check myself... LOL! Thanks! Good you caught me early. Obviously there will be stuff I missed up there. That's my problem for being hasty.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:04 am

JBF...thanks for posting. I preferred to watch something else tonight but was going to catch the WTA online later (now I don't have to since you posted such detail). :Smiley:  The only part that sounded interesting to me was Sharleen.  So Andi 'played both sides' huh?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 am

Yeah... I was confused. Is Sharleen or Andi the next Bachelorette? It seemed like they were pushing Sharleen more than Andi. Chelsie only talked once or twice. She is off their radar. I had such high hopes for Renee... oh well.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:09 am

^^Ummmm Yeah.... Sharleen is scheduled to sing at the Metropolitan Opera when the Bachelorette is being filmed. So, I doubt she has any interest in becoming the new lead. You know, maybe she just stuck up for him without having ulterior motives...Heck maybe she was even genuine..  :shock:  :winkie:  :whistle: Smiley

(Interesting that you didn't mention they way JP was looking at her all the time...Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:10 am

Was Juan trying to say he introduced Nikki to his family as a friend? I thought he was attempting to downplay that when they were talking about the moms and kissing.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:12 am

I think only to Camila as a friend. His family knew why he was away.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:50 am

chloep wrote:^^Ummmm Yeah.... Sharleen is scheduled to sing at the Metropolitan Opera when the Bachelorette is being filmed. So, I doubt she has any interest in becoming the new lead. You know, maybe she just stuck up for him without having ulterior motives...Heck maybe she was even genuine..  :shock:  :winkie:  :whistle: Smiley

(Interesting that you didn't mention they way JP was looking at her all the time...Smiley

Maybe there will be a switcheroo at the end of this... ha ha! (Just kidding. SHE is over him regardless if he is over her.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:54 am

JBF wrote:
chloep wrote:^^Ummmm Yeah.... Sharleen is scheduled to sing at the Metropolitan Opera when the Bachelorette is being filmed. So, I doubt she has any interest in becoming the new lead. You know, maybe she just stuck up for him without having ulterior motives...Heck maybe she was even genuine..  :shock:  :winkie:  :whistle: Smiley

Maybe there will be a switcheroo at the end of this... ha ha! (Just kidding. SHE is over him regardless if he is over her.)

haha..i think nd described it perfectly... Andi will be their first 'Militant" bachelorette  giggling .

sooo....no fairy tale, rainbow and roses edit for her....just a shot gun!  :laughingoutlou . Im sure you will have to have a field day every day on her season, JBF!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:58 am

I guess Andi as Bachelorette... if she is IT... will have to be A Fresh Start with NO flashback to Juan's season. Let's face it. What footage is worth recycling for a seasonal montage? On every group date, she complained about him and the show. Daddy Hy is so skeptical of the whole thing. (I can only imagine his reaction to seeing her string along a guy into her final four who did not have a 1 on 1 date until episode #6.) Her Exit Scene had very little tear-up... it was mostly about making Little Juan feel even more... little.

Y'know... this crazy thought entered my mind tonight. What if Nikki is the next Bachelorette after all? I fully expected the gals to roast her for her "negativity" after all of the conversations in Korea and Miami. Yet there is a Team Nikki core here. It is blatantly obvious that they aren't all gung ho about Clare. From the way everybody was behaving towards Juan, I half expect them all to be whacking a champagne bottle on his bare behind as they send him out to sea... and letting Clare have him.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:09 am

Sharlene saying that oceangate was buyer's remorse was very telling to me. Would she know the outcome.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 am

JBF wrote:Pffft! What is there to spoil THIS night? OK OK.. I'll use the spoiler icons.

Recap: The Women Tell More Than We Need To Hear

Spoiler:

Great spoiler post/recap JBF. Interesting how many times Clare was shown in the bloopers. Maybe a clue, maybe not. For the most part the girls, minus Renee, and Sharleen, came off bitter and angry. The more I see Sharleen, the more I like her. She comes off so real and I believe she would be perfect as the Bachelorette. Looking on twitter, don't think I am the only one either. Ashley feels the same. Maybe "they" will listen??? LOL

Ashley L. Rosenbaum ‏@ashhebert 1h
Sharleen for bachelorette! #TheBachelor
Expand
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck