SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by Isabel123 Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:51 pm

notarose wrote:

I think it was a brilliant metaphor of each personality.  Clare made it clear early (1st 1-1)  that she wants a man who will treat her like her dad did, treat her like a princess.  Nikki is more independent.  I think he knows both women quite well at this point and is adapting to their personalities to see if either works for him. Affection to Clare is expressed physically; for Nikki it's teasing banter.  His ability to cater to both is where the fairness aspect comes.  What I believe is truly fair is to treat people as individuals so each relationship is going to look different because the women are different.  Which is better depends on his own preference in a partner.

100% agree with your observation especially on the bolded.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

Post by pbmax Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:38 pm

I think it will be nice after the finale to go back and discuss all the clues and what we think is clues. To maybe learn for future purposes. Everything will be clear on March 10. We will know what was true and what was not.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:55 pm

USAGold wrote:
JBF wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Everything about what they are showing us says Clare. One thing I noticed on the last chance date was that when Juan and Clare went to jump into the ocean He undressed her by taking off her cover-up/dress. It was very intimate move.
If it is Nikki something had to go very wrong at some point with Clare during the LCD or MTP.

Now I have to go back and watch. Wasn't Ali unbuttoning Roberto on their fantasy date? Not that I saw him as F1 that season... being brainwashed by all of the "perfect husband" talk directed towards Chris Lambton.

Yes I pointed out the cover up removal too! I thought it was very telling! If she is Not F1, I would think Nikki would not be thrilled seeing that !

I think everybody should just sit and enjoy This Journey like I am. I have nothing against the Juan Nikki "Love" Story. Just that the other one is more entertaining to watch.

Clare the housewrecker. She is such a floozy stealing Nikki's man away from her, interrupting his baseball game at 4 AM in Vietnam...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After watching that "held me tight and never letting me go" scene, this next scene is just too-too painful to watch: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Poor gal knows she is in love with a guy who lets her fall in the waves.)

The way he kept gushing about that Sacramento bimbo since Day #1 is downright sickening: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Juan talking about Clare: "I see her and myself a lot on this show." Chris Harrison is probably thinking "how many weeks of a show can we make out of THIS situation?"

Camilla likes surprise choc-O-lates. So does Clare. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh... yeah... the hottub scenes here may also pose a problem for The Nurse: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At least they kept their clothes on here. ("Dah-am. Hoooh. I get hot talking about Clare."): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Vietnam... Vietnam... every lady is getting disgusted about having to share Clare's 1 on 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the start of her hometown...
Juan = squirrel
angry bees = every woman on the show BUT Clare: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I'm glad that I am here where she feels safe. (i.e. away from the bees) That's why I love hometowns."

She is sharing unbelievable things that Juan will never forget. Keep your hands off of her! At least the bikini talk gets him embarrassed... hilarious roll of his eyes over his drink. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The boy can't stop himself from getting moist when listening to The Princess' video, giving a sigh at the end: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a season...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:06 pm

I dont see a love story with Clare despite all posts because there just isnt a love story with Clare. She is just giving an exagerated version of what is going on same way she did about oceangate. I see it with Nikki because he is constantly wooing her and chasing her. And he did say Nikki makes him happy. Oh, and Nikki is just Nikki according to JP.

He w
Has had his eye on Nikki from the begining and yes, he did get carried away durinf the season all in the name of exploring and giving others a chaance. But it will still be Nikki at the end of it all.

Whatever he said to Clare on the 1st date is bollocks on the grand scale. She was afterall the 1st date and no way did he fall for her or see forever on that date. That was all scripted talk and being hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:10 pm

see2love wrote:I dont see a love story with Clare despite all posts because there just isnt a love story with Clare. She is just giving an exagerated version of what is going on same way she did about oceangate. I see it with Nikki because he is constantly wooing her and chasing her. And he did say Nikki makes him happy. Oh, and Nikki is just Nikki according to JP.

He w
Has had his eye on Nikki from the begining and yes, he did get carried away durinf the season all in the name of exploring and giving others a chaance. But it will still be Nikki at the end of it all.

Whatever he said to Clare on the 1st date is bollocks on the grand scale. She was afterall the 1st date and no way did he fall for her or see forever on that date. That was all scripted talk and being hopeful

This cannot be over stressed!!!!!!!!!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Love... lust... whatever. At least Nurse Nikki is on board in case of any accidents down the road.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:41 pm

see2love wrote:I dont see a love story with Clare despite all posts because there just isnt a love story with Clare. She is just giving an exagerated version of what is going on same way she did about oceangate. I see it with Nikki because he is constantly wooing her and chasing her. And he did say Nikki makes him happy. Oh, and Nikki is just Nikki according to JP.

He w

Great post. That man really care about Nikki. He is concerned about offending her, the reason for denying some kisses, repenting some of his decisions, contradicting himself. I rewatched the FD episode, while watching the RC something caught my attention, the hug he give Clare, he barely hugged her and the look on his face while he held his head down...he really don't want to offend Nikki.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

JBF wrote:

***snipped***

She is sharing unbelievable things that Juan will never forget. Keep your hands off of her! At least the bikini talk gets him embarrassed... hilarious roll of his eyes over his drink. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JBF, because you deserve to have this screen cap after that long post.  :gotcha: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Honestly, I re-watched Clare's FD for the first time in order to get some of your screen cap requests. I must confess it wasn't as bad I remembered it to be. Yes, Juan wasn't as handsy as he usually is, but it was still very attentive to what Clare was saying. I didn't realize he had one hand on her butt for much of their talking time -- previously, I had just noticed her wasn't touching her as much with the other hand.

So, what does this all mean? Well, if we could predict the outcome from previews, edit, VO and BL, I'd say it was in Clare's favor. Some of the post filming stuff creates doubt for me. I thought the FD episode created doubt as well...but now I'm not as sure. Throw in the fact that Juan does not seem to be MF's minion, plus how it seems Juan has been left flapping in the breeze by the edit, and I guess I have to say it's anyone's ballgame at this point.

Sadly, I think this is where MF wants me -- having no idea as to the outcome -- thinking it could go either way.

JBF, I be posting the Clare FD caps, including the coverup removal, in the screen cap thread after I pull them together.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:09 pm

pbmax wrote:

He w

Great post. That man really care about Nikki. He is concerned about offending her, the reason for denying some kisses, repenting some of his decisions, contradicting himself. I rewatched the FD episode, while watching the RC something caught my attention, the hug he give Clare, he barely hugged her and the look on his face while he held his head down...he really don't want to offend Nikki.

I saw that! He also gave clare a one handed hug. It woul be interesting to get SC of both reading the FS cards. He was turned towards Nikki while he kinda kept his shoulder as a buffer with clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:10 pm

I quickly added it to my stash! Yeah... BOTH he and Lillian were embarrassed by the bikini talk. I can't remember which sister was covering mom's ears. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:
JBF wrote:

***snipped***

JBF, because you deserve to have this screen cap after that long post.  :gotcha: 

Honestly, I re-watched Clare's FD for the first time in order to get some of your screen cap requests. I must confess it wasn't as bad I remembered it to be. Yes, Juan wasn't as handsy as he usually is, but it was still very attentive to what Clare was saying. I didn't realize he had one hand on her butt for much of their talking time -- previously, I had just noticed her wasn't touching her as much with the other hand.

So, what does this all mean? Well, if we could predict the outcome from previews, edit, VO and BL, I'd say it was in Clare's favor. Some of the post filming stuff creates doubt for me. I thought the FD episode created doubt as well...but now I'm not as sure. Throw in the fact that Juan does not seem to be MF's minion, plus how it seems Juan has been left flapping in the breeze by the edit, and I guess I have to say it's anyone's ballgame at this point.

Sadly, I think this is where MF wants me -- having no idea as to the outcome -- thinking it could go either way.

JBF, I be posting the Clare FD caps, including the coverup removal, in the screen cap thread after I pull them together.

Clare's hometown date certainly didn't live up to the negative hype as your screencap shows. I would be interested in a comparison between when JP & Nikki talked about the stepmother role ( at the baseball stadium ) vs JP & Clare talking stepmother during the fantasy date card scene. If you have time that would be great.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by BACHRISTINE Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:24 pm

ITA with see2love. There really is NO love story with Clare no matter how you dice and splice screen caps, voice overs etc. The only mystery/suspense left is whether Nikki gets a proposal at the FRC or not. JP is more natural, and sweeter, more attentive, passionate with Nikki - there's just no comparison.

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Edit Discussions #2

+45
glazedover
atem
sparkler
marriedtoabaritone
Luvstruck