SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Beb Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Freedom14 wrote:
giggling

Did you make that???

Sorry Iluvbachette... but that is funny.

Really? Cuz to me it looks like the work of some immature kids who weren't smart enough to get into UT and had to go to the state party school instead.

ILuv, please accept our collective apology for the incredibly immature act of some children on this thread. I'd say we all have a good idea about who's friends they are. Which only serves to prove everything that's being said. Please don't stop posting ILuv. I really enjoy hearing what you have to say.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by gasuz Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:47 pm

Beb wrote: ILuv, please accept our collective apology for the incredibly immature act of some children on this thread. I'd say we all have a good idea about who's friends they are. Which only serves to prove everything that's being said. Please don't stop posting ILuv. I really enjoy hearing what you have to say.

sign heart

I think there will be more trolls before all is said and done group hug

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:50 pm

What saddens me about this whole situation is the fact that the producers of the show kept saying we were watching a 'love story'.....but sadly it just reinforces the fact that 'sex' sells.....

While Jenna may be a very pretty, bright individual the editors portrayed her as 'not very bright' girl who caught the guy w/ her looks and body.....

and it really made the MM look like they had no clue what they were doing.....

sad. I don't know why NBC waited so long to air the show. Bad enough when it's just a couple of months behind but 9 months....way too long....

not happy w/ nbc and trying to figure out why I even waste my time w/ reality TV.....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:53 pm

flslp87 wrote:
What saddens me about this whole situation is the fact that the producers of the show kept saying we were watching a 'love story'.....but sadly it just reinforces the fact that 'sex' sells.....

While Jenna may be a very pretty, bright individual the editors portrayed her as 'not very bright' girl who caught the guy w/ her looks and body.....

and it really made the MM look like they had no clue what they were doing.....

sad. I don't know why NBC waited so long to air the show. Bad enough when it's just a couple of months behind but 9 months....way too long....

not happy w/ nbc and trying to figure out why I even waste my time w/ reality TV.....

I agree. This whole thing makes me sick.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:59 pm

I have to say NBC used every gimmick in the book with this show- the editing promoting etc. saying we would get a love story but instead got a sex story. No wonder this show bombed. NBC is going down the tubes... Fast

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Still standing behind my choice of Sara for Tim. Was told that I can't comment of what you all said, so I won't. Just focusing on Sara and Tim l o v e .

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:07 pm

Do you have insider information?

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

No. See my other posts.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom14 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:24 pm

crazyjaney wrote:Sara is a beautiful person inside and out. The way she stood by Timmy and then lost him. The. Opens herself up to another man and he picks the hot young thing instead of her- a woman of substance. Girls the lesson here is that your character doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are under age 30 a stunner and a size zero. Makes. Me. Sick.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think Tim will choose who is best for him. Period. I don't understand why Jenna doesn't deserve love as well? I also don't understand why you are all so harsh about her. You are the producers puppets if you think that everything they've shown you is 100% real. If I was basing my views on life, love and men on a reality TV show that didn't even stay on the air then I would want to re-evaluate what's important in my life. I get that the show should have taught a lesson, but that's the producer's fault for not manipulating editing better, not Sara or Jenna's. Because you know they manipulate it EXACTLY how they want it - NOT necessarily how it happened.

Freedom14

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Freedom14 wrote:
crazyjaney wrote:Sara is a beautiful person inside and out. The way she stood by Timmy and then lost him. The. Opens herself up to another man and he picks the hot young thing instead of her- a woman of substance. Girls the lesson here is that your character doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are under age 30 a stunner and a size zero. Makes. Me. Sick.

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I think Tim will choose who is best for him. Period. I don't understand why Jenna doesn't deserve love as well? I also don't understand why you are all so harsh about her. You are the producers puppets if you think that everything they've shown you is 100% real. If I was basing my views on life, love and men on a reality TV show that didn't even stay on the air then I would want to re-evaluate what's important in my life. I get that the show should have taught a lesson, but that's the producer's fault for not manipulating editing better, not Sara or Jenna's. Because you know they manipulate it EXACTLY how they want it - NOT necessarily how it happened.

Amen.. Sing it, Sista. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:17 pm

All that matters is that you are under age 30 a stunner and a size zero. Makes. Me. Sick.
I dont think it was that, per se. Sara is beautiful too. BUT Sara is not the spitting image of Tim's ex wife. Jenna is.
I still cant get over that. Tim got a do-over. How on earth was Sara or anyone else going to compete with that? Impossible.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 pm

To all my Sara family.

We are not moving off the bus. Our balloon might of gotten a little hole. But it is not deflated. In reviewing posts to me and interviews I still believe we will get our love story. When asked in a interview if the ending has a surprise. The guys say every episode has something. And Tim even said even the end. So we are firmly seat belted in. As far as the girl standing in front of Tim. I have said this all along through out this show. They have continued to over lap people constantly. When I look back on the picture Yes you can see Jenna's dress for the lower part of it. But the head and shoulders still don't match up to it being Jenna, for me.

As far as the unfriendly poster. I will just say this. Your post does not even deserve a reply. Sara fans are dedicated, loyal fans, and we do not deserve to be treated so hatefully. So if you wish a reply from us. We are going to ignore you and not give you the attention you want out of this. So I ask all my Sara fans please just pass by their comments and ignore them. We are better people for doing so.

This was posted on Sara's fb page. I want to share with Sara fans. It keeps hope alive.

Sara fans don't give up. Keep believing in true love.

Bob Lavagnino and 4 others like this..

Sara has said from day one. Watch her journey to finding love. Well we are watching to the end. No matter the outcome. Because we still believe in our girl and Tim.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800