SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:17 pm

Maybe he'll let her go at the beginning, during the date in Austin. That would be a little easier than in the garden.

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by dd77 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Where is the finale pic posted I missed that one. Thxs

dd77

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 pm

dd77 wrote:Where is the finale pic posted I missed that one. Thxs

Go to the Jenna thread. Start reading the posts from this morning, either p13 or p14.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by RFLlove Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:07 pm

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Photo_10

RFLlove

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom14 Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 pm

RFLlove wrote:Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 7 Photo_10

giggling

Did you make that???

Sorry Iluvbachette... but that is funny.

Freedom14

Back to top Go down

Post by oranges to apples Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 pm

If it is true that Tim picks Jenna then it makes me sad for one reason. That Tim kept someone as vulnerable as Sara till the end to only reject her. I wish Jenna and Tim all the happiness in the world, but just wish Sara didn't have to be hurt again ... another lost love.

oranges to apples

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm

^^^^ Exactly my feeling. Wont look at him in the same light again. Sorry sad but true.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Freedom14 wrote:
giggling

Did you make that???

Sorry Iluvbachette... but that is funny.

delete

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:24 pm

Ditto. Lost quite a bit of respect for Tim.
I hate that this plays into and reinforces many women's fears re men. That it really is all about looks for them. Sad.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 pm

Not trying to be the mod here, but they have repeatedly told us not to attack other posters. Please don't make it more difficult for them and everyone else by continuing in this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freedom14 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:26 pm

hmmm not sure what that means, grace. But sorry!

Last edited by Freedom14 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Freedom14

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Sara is a beautiful person inside and out. The way she stood by Timmy and then lost him. The. Opens herself up to another man and he picks the hot young thing instead of her- a woman of substance. Girls the lesson here is that your character doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are under age 30 a stunner and a size zero. Makes. Me. Sick.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800