SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by readyforlove92 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:14 am

lovinlife wrote:I already tweeted Elan. I talk to him all the time and he asked me to explain and I did.
\

*squeeee this got me really excited.. obviously, i'm not expecting it knowing some of the decisions they've made in the past, but just the possibility is SO FREAKING EXCITING

readyforlove92

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 pm

lovinlife wrote:I already tweeted Elan. I talk to him all the time and he asked me to explain and I did.

YAY team SARA. I did Mike Fliess, Millsy11374, Emily Maynard. I sent MF and Millsy her fb page, twitter link, web page. It would be awesome if we could get her in there. I know MF loves music. So that might help as well. I know she isn't a model figure, but she is a sexy country girl. Beautiful inside and out as well. Let's keep pushing for it to happen.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 pm

If MF would be smart enough to veer from his usual formula (which does not seem to be working particularly well lately) this may be a good idea. May help if you got Sara to retweet a post suggesting she be the next ette. If she could get all her followers to message any or all of TPTB they might at least talk to her about it.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:24 pm

Last edited by MatchMaker on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:45 pm

maighread wrote:Honestly, I don't see how someone is a 'cad' for following their heart between two girls who knew from the get go what they were getting themselves into.

It bears mentioning that yes, Sara had the more tragic and compelling backstory. You want someone with a tragic backstory to come out on top, to beat the odds, to prove to the world that 'life is fair' after all, in the long run.

Thing is, when you fall for someone, it has to be about more than just their backstory, it has to be more than just restoring balance to the universe of complete strangers who are rooting for one girl or the other.

So yeah, while Sara would have been the perfect story arc and a fairytale ending, she's not the one with whom Tim formed the deepest connection. I don't think that makes him a cad or Sara an angel. It just makes them both deeply human.
And aren't we all, after all?
High clap High clap High clap High clap
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 pm

[quote="grace8136"]
lovinlife wrote:I think you can sum it up with Tim's song mentioning that he and Jenna were in the backseat of Matt's jeep. I guess we really didnt see more than we thought. Maybe that was the episode we didnt see. I am imagining they cut that whole week cause all they did was make out and we would have said show over.

I get it. He was into her more. But why drag Sara along? And Jenna---at the end of the show--why cant you say something? They just looked at each other and couldnt say anything. She looked so uncomfortable to me.

Was Matt in Hawaii? I thought maybe they snuck off in LA?

I thought she looked in awe of him and speechless from the whole thing. She seemed to snap out of it right before he twirled her around. I think that would be overwhelming, so not surprised she was a bit dazed and tongue tied from it.[/quote]

Grace, I saw the same things that you did. Jenna seemed so overwhelmed to me too, and not really ready for love. I do think that she really liked Tim at the Finale, but I could tell that she was not falling in love. After Tim sang the song he wrote just for her, all she could say was "I don't know what to say," and then said I love you (not I'm in love with you). I really think that she did fall in love with Tim after they were able to spend more time together, after the Show.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Sara's song, Bet on me, that she began writing while on the show is now available on iTunes

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi everyone. Can someone copy and bring over the latest instagram picture of Sara and her guy having dinner. She posted it on Twitter. But I can't see instagram pictures. Would really appreciate it. Thanks

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800