SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:43 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
lovinlife wrote:JUST READ ON TARYN'S TWITTER THERE WILL BE A TELL ALL ON JUNE 11TH. WOOHOO. SHE SEEMS TO THINK SHE WILL HAVE HER SAY I GUESS. IT SHOULD BE REALLY INTERESTING TO HEAR ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HOW SARA IS DOING.

Was the June 11th show filmed recently for an update on everyone or right after the filming ending in last August?

That is what I want to know. Also, will this be an extra video that we can watch on NBC.com as well?

Can someone tweet Taryn and ask her about it? Thanks!

Love, I'm going to say it was right before filming the finale. Here's a picture of the girls and Eva in an outfit she was wearing with the boys that was tagged 'just filmed finale' or something like that. And Sarah Moore had said that she asked Tim her question about when he knew who his F1 was and that was before the final girls were chosen. I hope there will be additional footage with couples updates, though, but I think all the other girls were filmed prior to the finale being taped.

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion BItWOM9CEAAa5ZW_zps8d55b499

Thank you cantstopwatchin for posting all of this. I really appreciate it. bestbud!

fortxemc wrote:What if Sara decides she isn't ready for love with Tim? Maybe she doesn't "pick" him. Maybe that's the shocker. Just saying.

welcomebanner fortxemc

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:09 am

I guess I wasn't the only one last night going through Tim's and Sara's IG accounts! I noticed the same thing about the only picture Tim posted of the HTD's was of Mammoth and incidentally Lavazak (Sara's mom) "liked" it. Speaking of which, this is an estimate but she probably liked around 75% of Tim's pictures (including, as I posted previously, the picture of Tim and "his girl" on the motorcycle on Valentine's day), and, in addition, made at least five comments. Likewise, mammothbobby (her dad) liked several as well including the picture of Kaitlin's (Tim's sister) hand showing her new engagement ring. He also commented "let's jam" on one of Tim's music pictures. Referring back to the post that identified Tim liking one of Sara's dad's IG. That picture of Mammoth is Bob's only photo and was taken on Christmas day last year (don't know though when Tim liked it) and has the caption "home."

This, of course, is not unequivocal evidence. Perhaps with Sara's family once they welcome you into the fold, you stay in even to the degree that they are able to pull off in a magnanimous way "let's let bygones be bygones." Or perhaps they were so grateful to Tim for giving them back their girl, that they gave him a pass for not choosing her.

(And in an attempt to be objective, I will say that they are some pictures on his IG, that, in my opinion, point away from Sara but will not address them here.)

In looking at Sara's IG's, it appears she stayed in the LA area for a couple days after the finale then went to Mammoth for another couple of days then to Vegas and then back to California for another week or so (during which time it seems that she met with some of Timmy's family) before returning to the Nashville area on the 29th.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Karche Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:00 am

I can't find the pic but the one of Sara and Tim kissing and Sara's left hand is on Tim's face, you can see his stone necklace wrapped around her wrist. Then if you look at the aug.29 pic of Sara in her new leather jacket, you can see a bulky necklace that looks like the one on the wrist.

Also, Sara got 3 new bracelets after the finale, and one looks like Tim's brown leather one with metal dots but this one has a crystal/diamond encrusted circle ring. Now, the pic with Timmy's parents, the George family you can see that she twists her wrist to show this bracelet. Also the one holding her and Timmy's framed pic, you can see the same bracelet. It almost seemed like she is showing her 2 true loves. This is just my opinion.

Well Jenna's pic at Tim's house looks pretty bad but if you think about hailey, Sara and Jenna meeting in Austin together they would be close and will be part of Tim's friends. So since Jenna is living there and is friends with Tim, maybe she is with one of his roommates that stay there? Just thinking of conspiracy theories for that pic at his house.

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 am

Also it doesn't seem like there is a link to this last episode. I'm checking every hour! Can someone post pics from their date please! I'm going crazy thinking of the finale in 2 days and I can't watch this episode... :pullouthair:

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 am

Sara is not wearing the same jacket. Notice the snaps on Tim's jacket at the collar and lapel sections. And his also has a zippered pocket on the arm.

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion 33u2vyb
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion B5h94m
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion 301daas
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion 2wlrms0

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:18 am

Iluvbachette wrote:Sara is not wearing the same jacket. Notice the snaps on Tim's jacket at the color and lapel sections. And his also has a zippered pocket on the arm.

I agree that it is not the same jacket. I didn't know there was a question about it being the same. Under the caption of this photo on IG Sara commented that she loved her new jacket and asked if it reminded people of anyone. As I posted previously, Hailed made a kidding reply.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 am

@DonnaTaylor48: @PWTs_Tim Tuesday cannot come soon enuf! I bet you are just as excited. Yep, cant wait. #besttuesdayever

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:25 am

docnash14 wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Sara is not wearing the same jacket. Notice the snaps on Tim's jacket at the color and lapel sections. And his also has a zippered pocket on the arm.

I agree that it is not the same jacket. I didn't know there was a question about it being the same. Under the caption of this photo on IG Sara commented that she loved her new jacket and asked if it reminded people of anyone. As I posted previously, Hailed made a kidding reply.

Thanks I wasn't talking about the jacket but the necklace she is wearing in that pic has a bulky pendant that looks like Tim's and there is a close up kiss at mammoth with Sara's left wrist and she has Tim's necklace wrapped around it. Hope this clarifies things...can you tell I'm thirsty for pics of them?

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 am

Docnash,
How do I look at IG's for Tim and Sara. Do I have to sign up. Thanks

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Karche Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 am

I went to statigram .com and searched Sara lava and picked the one that had Sara lava3

Karche

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 am

Karche wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Thanks I wasn't talking about the jacket but the necklace she is wearing in that pic has a bulky pendant that looks like Tim's and there is a close up kiss at mammoth with Sara's left wrist and she has Tim's necklace wrapped around it. Hope this clarifies things...can you tell I'm thirsty for pics of them?

Sorry I was posting the jacket comparison for someone else. I will go look at the necklaces now. :)

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800