SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by rjoct Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:01 am

In the end it's not our relationship or life. These people let us in on very personal aspects of their life. If Tim had any doubt at all with Sara, then I'm glad he followed his heart. I certainly wouldn't want someone to pick me if they weren't all in or if they had feelings for someone else. It seems sara needed this push to experience an adventure after a really hard few years. I believe we all saw a person who discovered a lot and Tim wasn't her soul mate. I am sure this program has opened some doors for her and she will be okay. Remember, Sara played with us too with twitter and fb post. I really believe she is doing great, and I'm sure at some point today via Facebook or twitter she will reassure us all.

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Freedom14 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:59 am

I think this board is a little dramatic. Congrats to two people who found love and are STILL together. :)

Freedom14

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:37 am

I love what Sara said to Amber about always wanting to have her in her life. Amber seemed genuinely touched by that. I hope that Amber is hard at work finding a great guy for her friend Sara. That would be the best thing to come out of this show as far as I'm concerned.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:27 am

Tim said he kept Jenna aside as something that was real. How long did it take him to write that song? Seems like it was Jenna the whole time. I just have to wonder if Sara knew that?

The song and the moment was fantastic, but IMO he should have let Sara go sooner because clearly if he had that song all prepared, rehearsed, etc. he knew. He was probably practicing it as far back as the hometown dates. hmmm

I'd also like to add that I don't appreciate all the games they played with fans, both the producers and the contestants. It has soured me on these type of shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 am

Grace, I agree.. why did he keep Sara so long and lead her on. What he said at his house, was not cool. I think he and Hailey had more chemistry and that is why he let her go before Sara. He knew he could hold back on the kissing with Sara based on her personality. It was obvious Sara had no clue.. that what sucks so bad and Tim knew from the wet dress scene that he wanted to sleep with Jenna.. She asked him if it was see thru and he said yes, so obviously he saw.. Remember guys are visual creatures. :hidingchair
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:16 am

MatchMaker wrote:
Yeah, I watched AfterBuzzTV with Ben. No effect on my choice of Allie for Ben (going way back to before RFL episode 2). Still stand by my choice of both Allie and Sara as F1's.

As cocky as you've been about this, I sure do hope your track record as a professional matchmaker is better than your Allie/Sara predictions here. giggling

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:37 am

maighread wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
Yeah, I watched AfterBuzzTV with Ben. No effect on my choice of Allie for Ben (going way back to before RFL episode 2). Still stand by my choice of both Allie and Sara as F1's.

As cocky as you've been about this, I sure do hope your track record as a professional matchmaker is better than your Allie/Sara predictions here. giggling
Considering that out of 24 women, from which I chose Allie (before episode 2 even aired), and she ended up as F2 ...

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:38 am

grace8136 wrote:Tim said he kept Jenna aside as something that was real. How long did it take him to write that song? Seems like it was Jenna the whole time. I just have to wonder if Sara knew that?

The song and the moment was fantastic, but IMO he should have let Sara go sooner because clearly if he had that song all prepared, rehearsed, etc. he knew. He was probably practicing it as far back as the hometown dates. hmmm

I'd also like to add that I don't appreciate all the games they played with fans, both the producers and the contestants. It has soured me on these type of shows.

Wow. Can you say scripted? Which just brings me back too...if Tim played along...Not good. Doesn't seem like Sara was 'playing.'
But on the bright side, Sara struck me as so beyond the maturity level of the 'boys.' POUND IT! The girls were right, Tim landed with the person closest to his emotional age. Sara dodged a bullet. Big time.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 am

Beb wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Tim said he kept Jenna aside as something that was real. How long did it take him to write that song? Seems like it was Jenna the whole time. I just have to wonder if Sara knew that?

Wow. Can you say scripted? Which just brings me back too...if Tim played along...Not good. Doesn't seem like Sara was 'playing.'
But on the bright side, Sara struck me as so beyond the maturity level of the 'boys.' POUND IT! The girls were right, Tim landed with the person closest to his emotional age. Sara dodged a bullet. Big time.

My biggest problem in this entire thing. Is the fact that he kept Sara to the end. Why, it was her story being told all along. So if he wasn't feeling it, why put her emotionally through this. The home town date, there was alot of intimate kissing going on. Why at that point be that involved if he knew it was Jenna. Now I wonder just how much his own family was a part of this. It seems like he went against everything he knew his family wanted. Including the promise to his sister that he wouldn't pick someone younger than her. What kind of respect did he have for them.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:31 am

I posted in the Tim forum that I spoke to my cousin who is an actor on a cable show and has a very good friend who works for NBC. I was not aware that my cousin knew the outcome since last year but saw how invested I was and didn't tell me. You can read what I said over there but in a nutshell NBC is mortified and just wants this to all go away. Go look at Eva's twitter. Not a mention. And they are upset that Sara was the fan favorite of all and that this all happened. They loved the Sara story. You wont see much publicity at all after the ending. Maybe here or there but as far as NBC is concerned they are thrilled this is done. Someone wont have a job I am sure after this I am sure. Whoever edited it throw people off made huge mistake. ANd supposedly the MM werent thrilled with it either. Was supposed to be different than the bachelor and ended like it just worse.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 am

Iluvbachette wrote:
Beb wrote:

My biggest problem in this entire thing. Is the fact that he kept Sara to the end. Why, it was her story being told all along. So if he wasn't feeling it, why put her emotionally through this. The home town date, there was alot of intimate kissing going on. Why at that point be that involved if he knew it was Jenna. Now I wonder just how much his own family was a part of this. It seems like he went against everything he knew his family wanted. Including the promise to his sister that he wouldn't pick someone younger than her. What kind of respect did he have for them.

I agree. He should have let Sara go earlier in the process. It was emotionally cruel to put her through all that. This damn thing was done after date 2!!!!!

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by oranges to apples Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Yep. Good luck to Jenna and Tim but in my book, Tim used Sara. I know he had to take someone to the final two or three (he could have done what Ernesto did) but it shouldn't have been Sara. She has dealt with so much. Although she said that the show allowed her to know she could love again, he did not have to keep her until the end to let her know that. He should have gently let her go as soon as he knew he loved Jenna. My opinion of him is that he is a creep.

oranges to apples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800