SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by oranges to apples Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:47 am

ABeautifulMess wrote: It saddens me to think that when Eva started this show she made such a huge deal about it being about "Love".. Finding "Real Love".. If that's the case i'd like to know why we saw NOTHING but physical attraction when it came to Jenna and Tim. Why did they cut so much of the apparent "Chemistry" out of the episodes.

I don't think there was a "real love" moment to show of Tim and Jenna. Heck, the night in the garden when he was going from 3 to 2, that is when Jenna spoke out and said, "I'm falling for you" . She couldn't even tell him that when they were visiting the place where she wanted to be married. Had to wait until she thought she was going home. I don't think there was any deeper emotions to show between those too.

And what the heck does "I'm falling for you" or "I can see myself falling for you" really mean? They really aren't declarations of anything.

oranges to apples

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Beb Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:42 am

Holy Cow! How long did it take to put that serenade together at the end? Weeks?
Oh my my.

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Seeing Tim in his natural setting with his buds, wakeboarding and having a good time made me think he is still young with lots of stuff to do before he settles into family mode. Makes me think he and Sara are at different places.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:33 pm

I think you can sum it up with Tim's song mentioning that he and Jenna were in the backseat of Matt's jeep. I guess we really didnt see more than we thought. Maybe that was the episode we didnt see. I am imagining they cut that whole week cause all they did was make out and we would have said show over.

I get it. He was into her more. But why drag Sara along? And Jenna---at the end of the show--why cant you say something? They just looked at each other and couldnt say anything. She looked so uncomfortable to me.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by honeybee Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:18 pm

deleted

Last edited by honeybee on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

honeybee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:28 pm

lovinlife wrote:I think you can sum it up with Tim's song mentioning that he and Jenna were in the backseat of Matt's jeep. I guess we really didnt see more than we thought. Maybe that was the episode we didnt see. I am imagining they cut that whole week cause all they did was make out and we would have said show over.

I get it. He was into her more. But why drag Sara along? And Jenna---at the end of the show--why cant you say something? They just looked at each other and couldnt say anything. She looked so uncomfortable to me.

Was Matt in Hawaii? I thought maybe they snuck off in LA?

I thought she looked in awe of him and speechless from the whole thing. She seemed to snap out of it right before he twirled her around. I think that would be overwhelming, so not surprised she was a bit dazed and tongue tied from it.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:13 pm

I talked to someone today who has recently spoken to Sara. As we suspected, Sara is in a very good place and is very grateful that through her experience with Tim she learned that she can love again.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Well my cousin was right about Ben and Angela waiting to announce they are over. He just tweeted it. Well well. No surprise there. And Sara is tweeting. Love her
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Ben/Angela are over? Thought they'd wait a week or two! But what for...
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Nope it has been a while. He did the right thing.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by readyforlove92 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey everybody! I don't know how much you care, but I think we should do what we can to get Sara as the next Bachelorette... she said on Twitter she's all for it. Let's tweet @chrisbharrison and get #SaraBachelorette10 trending... seriously, it'd be amazing.

readyforlove92

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:57 pm

I already tweeted Elan. I talk to him all the time and he asked me to explain and I did.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800