SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by realitylovefan Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 pm

tealeafs wrote:
realitylovefan wrote:I just got home from work and re-watched the shot of Tim singing to his final one. (I still have the first three episodes recorded on my DVR.) When I first saw this shot in the preview (many episodes ago), I always wondered why there is a white bright streak coming down exactly between Tim and his final one. I always thought it was odd... I know it's a long-shot, but I'm hoping that NBC has caught on with the history of viewers' sleuthing and possibly spliced the shot to make Jenna look like the final one. I am hoping that's why the streak is there.

I am still believing that Sara is final one as well!

I think the streak is there to obscure her identity, since that clip was in the first ep, and showing her in the finale would've confirmed that she'd get that far (and/or win). I wanted it to be Sara, I think she's the better match! But when the producers let so many crucial things slip, like Shandi's arm in the "I love you" shot, or the blue boxes being lit, I really don't think they'd think it through to splice Jenna in. Certainly not for a blurry, millisecond-long clip that regular viewers probably never even noticed.

You definitely have point. I'm just crossing my fingers for that possibility though...haha

realitylovefan

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:53 pm

tigertiz wrote:I know. It's not going to be fun at all. I feel so sorry for Sara. As I said before, considering her deep loss 12 months earlier, if I were her sister or mother, I'd have begged Sara not to do this show.

I suppose there might be a silver lining and doing the show allowed her to somehow move forward in her grieving process . I look forward to any interviews with her this week!

Oh - and Happy Birthday Sara! May all your dreams come true.

From all accounts, Sara is in a good place emotionally and is grateful for the experience.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by kittycat800 Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Does anyone know the name of the song and the artist that sings when Sara and Tim kiss under the Cypress tree?? I typed the lyrics but I can't find the song :'( Can someone help me please??

kittycat800

Back to top Go down

Post by readyforlove92 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:16 pm

I already know I am going to cry when I watch the finale... tears of joy if it's Sara and tears of pissed off if it's Jenna... but if Tim isn't smart enough to see the beautiful woman inside and outside in front of him, then they NEED to do a Ready for Love just for Sara... not that she needs a tv show to find love. Who DOESN'T love her is, i think, the real question... What a beautiful soul.

readyforlove92

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm

I can't find the show online...does anyone know when it will be on? and Where?

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ellag Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:19 pm

lorijbaker wrote:I can't find the show online...does anyone know when it will be on? and Where?

Hulu and NBC.com should have it up by Noon or they have in weeks past....

ellag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Some people here said it was going to be seen tonight? Where are the finale spoilers? Its late and I'm waiting. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by ellag Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm

avoice wrote:Some people here said it was going to be seen tonight? Where are the finale spoilers? Its late and I'm waiting. :)

So was I! Oh well. Tomorrow will work ;-)

ellag

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Good early morning my Sara family.
Just wanted to update you all. Yesterday I recieved 2 messages questioning the picture that Sarah M posted. I have yet to recieve their response to my answer back to them. By the sound of both posts and these are "inside" ppl. That what ever takes place at the end. There seems to be NO PHOTOS out there. So keep those dreams and hopes alive. I believe our girl is still in the running to win Tim's heart. smilelove

And another little tid bit. On Sara's fb page. This person posted this.

Sam Botta I'm playing along with friends are sure they know the outcome ... They're not on fb so I can post that they're wrong! It's pretty funny

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Another day, another positive outlook on the ending.
This is all the incouragement Team Sara and Tim needs for the day. We stand firm for our girl, she will win Tim's heart and love for sure. It just boils down to editing period in the final picture.

Post by Sara's dad 4 hours ago.
Take a good look at this video and comment who Tim is gonna pick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zde7xop1sWg

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirl Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:09 am

Thanks Iuvbachette. I'm holding on to the bitter end.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. TEAM Lavapez!!!!!

goodgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by rose777 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:22 am

Just saw the episode and I'm sorry to say, Tim picked Jenna. I don't understand why these shows make us root for a couple only to disappoint us at the end.. I wish they would have showed what Tim and Jenna really had so I could be happy with this outcome but unfortunately, I'm sick. tim wrote a really sweet song for Jenna - and it's not the "haven't told her song". he sings something else. cute moment but I couldn't appreciate it because Nbc didn't show their connection (because they wanted to fool us). anyway, I'm done with these matchmaker shows. it looks like Sara, Jenna and Tim have been having fun playing with the fans hearts. I'm disgusted! Well it was nice while it lasted but it appears those beautiful scenes we were seeing with Tim and Sara was all in my head! like ali always said...WOW, WOW, JUST WOW!!!!

rose777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800