SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 am

Jenna is F1. Look at how her dress flows to the ground. She's the girl Tim is singing to at the end. Sara's dress is too fitted to be that girl.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:Jenna is F1. Look at how her dress flows to the ground. She's the girl Tim is singing to at the end. Sara's dress is too fitted to be that girl.

Yep, and as pointed out in the Jenna thread, the sparkly thing around her waist is visible in the screenshot of him singing to his F1.
Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 5 FinaleDRess

(I wanted it to be Sara too, but she's happy now, and that's what matters :Smiley: )

Last edited by tealeafs on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:Jenna is F1. Look at how her dress flows to the ground. She's the girl Tim is singing to at the end. Sara's dress is too fitted to be that girl.

how depressing....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by rjoct Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 am

And the belt...Jenna has the belt. Why would Sara post that pic? She knew everyone had the dress pic...

That's annoying. What's the point in watching tomorrow.

rjoct

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:02 am

flslp87 wrote:

how depressing....

For those of us who saw the 'story' between Sara & Tim it can be (depressing)...until we remember that Sara is doing well and is happy and is moving forward, knowing that she is open to love again after her heartbreak. beatingheart

I'm going to focus on that and wish Jenna & Tim well and then send Sara some Happy Birthday wishes. :27: celebrate

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:12 am

Maybe they all should have jumped in the pool with a see thru dress that night Jenna did. They all maybe would have been playing in the same field then... :Biggrin: guys are guys... that got his attention and he couldn't stop thinking about it.. no big surprise there.. I wasted all these weeks on this..
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:14 am

Spencer81 wrote:Maybe they all should have jumped in the pool with a see thru dress that night Jenna did. They all maybe would have been playing in the same field then... :Biggrin: guys are guys... that got his attention and he couldn't stop thinking about it.. no big surprise there.. I wasted all these weeks on this..

To be fair (and I'm speaking as a Hailey fan), it's Tim who brought up the pool idea, not her. I think things like the strip pool are better examples of her taking a sexier approach vs. the classier/mature moves seen in the other girls.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

It's just so typical- how to get a guy you have to be thinking with the same body part as they are..just like Tracy her MM said.. work on the chemistry first then move on to the other stuff.. so it worked in this case which doesn't surprise me. :hidingchair
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:29 am

Spencer81 wrote:It's just so typical- how to get a guy you have to be thinking with the same body part as they are..just like Tracy her MM said.. work on the chemistry first then move on to the other stuff.. so it worked in this case which doesn't surprise me. :hidingchair

I was definitely judging Jenna for that behaviour when I saw it on the show, but then I realized that I'm doing the exact same thing with a guy in my life. He's 6'3, well-educated, 8 years older, and gorgeous, so he's always got women (and students! gah) throwing themselves at him. I did take a more sexy/flirtatious approach to catching his attention, but our relationship is very stable and emotionally sound, a few months later.

I think the younger mindset is just to "play them at their own game" and catch their attention, enjoy the physical chemistry, THEN move into more serious territory. (I'm 20 but I can't speak for anyone else, obviously!)

Last edited by tealeafs on Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:30 am

cantstopwatchin wrote:
flslp87 wrote:

how depressing....

For those of us who saw the 'story' between Sara & Tim it can be (depressing)...until we remember that Sara is doing well and is happy and is moving forward, knowing that she is open to love again after her heartbreak. beatingheart

I'm going to focus on that and wish Jenna & Tim well and then send Sara some Happy Birthday wishes. :27: celebrate

DITTO
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:31 am

rjoct wrote:And the belt...Jenna has the belt. Why would Sara post that pic? She knew everyone had the dress pic...

I don't understand why she spoiled the show for us??! I don't even care to watch a show when I know the outcome. Such a bummer. I was really looking forward to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:34 am

grace8136 wrote:
rjoct wrote:And the belt...Jenna has the belt. Why would Sara post that pic? She knew everyone had the dress pic...

I don't understand why she spoiled the show for us??! I don't even care to watch a show when I know the outcome. Such a bummer. I was really looking forward to it.

She might not have been aware of how much we already knew, and thought the tweet was harmless!
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800