SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:32 am

Karche wrote:I can't find the pic but the one of Sara and Tim kissing and Sara's left hand is on Tim's face, you can see his stone necklace wrapped around her wrist. Then if you look at the aug.29 pic of Sara in her new leather jacket, you can see a bulky necklace that looks like the one on the wrist.

Also, Sara got 3 new bracelets after the finale, and one looks like Tim's brown leather one with metal dots but this one has a crystal/diamond encrusted circle ring. Now, the pic with Timmy's parents, the George family you can see that she twists her wrist to show this bracelet. Also the one holding her and Timmy's framed pic, you can see the same bracelet. It almost seemed like she is showing her 2 true loves. This is just my opinion.

Well Jenna's pic at Tim's house looks pretty bad but if you think about hailey, Sara and Jenna meeting in Austin together they would be close and will be part of Tim's friends. So since Jenna is living there and is friends with Tim, maybe she is with one of his roommates that stay there? Just thinking of conspiracy theories for that pic at his house.

As far as Jenna's picture at the house. I have seen posts from Sara to Jenna we need to get together soon. That would put Sara in Austin. I'll try and find those, when I do I'll post them. We could compare the dates.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:46 am

Aarghhhh i swear i'm going to go insane over this predicament..

I'm from Australia, we don't get the show over here and we can't watch the NBC links either :(

I've been a secret addict of the forums since the first episode (Thankyou to the lovely tech savvy people that's been posted links to the first 8 episodes in formats I can watch), but i've never registered or posted.. UNTIL NOW! I've been on the Sara and Tim bus since I saw her for the first time and have been a PWTS fan since their early days.

I've been following Tim, Jenna and Sara on twitter, needless to say it's just driving me even more insane!
If it's not Sara he chooses, I have no idea how she can RT stuff and make cute comments about the connection her and Tim have or even re-live the pictures and reminders of the time she spent with Tim..

I know Jenna's a pretty girl and she's young and vibrant etc, but she just comes across as the girl a guy would fool around with for a while and then they'd part their separate ways that and the fact that her and Tim have next to NOTHING in common! I mean Sara's a songwriter, She's independent, Seen the harsh things life can throw at you, she loves going out in the boat etc all the things that I can picture them doing together, but with Jenna I get NONE of that. I'm sure they'd have fun at home and she'd be the sort of girl that would follow him around like a puppy whilst he's on tour, but thats all I get!

I know everyone says there's so much evidence pointing towards Tim choosing Jenna, like picture of her at concerts etc but I just can't give up on Sara..

I can not WAIT for the finale. Even though i'm sure i'll have to see who won from the forums. I've google'd their names too many times, stalked fb's and twitter accounts, instagram and the forums just searching for clues. Heck my lovely boyfriend has put up with me whinging about this all weekend. All i can say is if Tim chooses Jenna then NBC must have cut so much footage of the connection they supposedly have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi Sara fans, have a good Sunday. Just 2 more days. Team Sara/Tim

Last edited by Iluvbachette on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Remember this.

Jenna Reeves‏@imaJENNAtion_17 Apr
Muahahah! Play them like a fiddle! @MsClarkhartart @missmoore06 @thelavagirls

3:46 PM - 17 Apr 13 · Details

Sara Lavagnino‏@thelavagirls17 Apr
@imaJENNAtion_ @msclarkhartart @missmoore06 oh I'm on to this.... Play it girl!!!! Sneaky sneaky haha love you girls!!

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Let's hope that is what we are seeing!!! Or I need to stop drinking the koolaid! Can't wait for Tuesday!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Something else that I keep thinking I 'see' in that px of the finale.....everyone on the Jenna bandwagon keeps saying they see a strapless gown but to me all I see is what looks like a long lock of hair in the back.....am I delusional? probably but still.

I also went back and was reading some forums regarding screen caps from April and several people commented that 'oh, Jenna is getting the chemistry footage' or something along those lines, she must not be F1'......and that was kind of how I read her footage too.....a physical thing but nothing deep at all....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Remember this.

Jenna Reeves‏@imaJENNAtion_17 Apr
Muahahah! Play them like a fiddle! @MsClarkhartart @missmoore06 @thelavagirls

3:46 PM - 17 Apr 13 · Details

Sara Lavagnino‏@thelavagirls17 Apr
@imaJENNAtion_ @msclarkhartart @missmoore06 oh I'm on to this.... Play it girl!!!! Sneaky sneaky haha love you girls!!

Play the very audience interested in watching ur show like fiddles? Not very respectful i say..... No wonder it was yanked off air. A few weeks on air and shes getting the air of self importance?

Back to top Go down

Post by rose777 Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:24 pm

someone help... I keep hearing about these pictures of Jenna at Tim's house. The next episode both Sara and Jenna are suppose to find out what it's like to "live" with Tim.. I'm sure both Sara and Jenna are going to stay at his house at different times. wouldn't this next episode reflect those pic's everyone's talking about with Jenna? I'm confused. Help :-)

rose777

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:26 pm

OK so lets get on the Sara bus and imagine this. Jenna is home drinking wine with Sarah Moore and some guy friend and Sara is with Tim and at his concert Saturday night pulls her on the stage with him. Woohoo.

OK so now this is why I am not on the Jenna bus. She describes her flaws as territorial, jealous and we saw her faces she made at people's remarks during the show. I think this is due to her age and immaturity. Which at her age isn't strange. She is so young. But Tim explains this as the easiest relationship and they never fight and I just dont see Sara being that laid back.Tim tells Sara he knows that she would be understanding when he was on tour. I dont know if it werent for the little Jenna clues I would bet my last dollar on it being Sara.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

rose777 wrote:someone help... I keep hearing about these pictures of Jenna at Tim's house. The next episode both Sara and Jenna are suppose to find out what it's like to "live" with Tim.. I'm sure both Sara and Jenna are going to stay at his house at different times. wouldn't this next episode reflect those pic's everyone's talking about with Jenna? I'm confused. Help :-)

There is not a picture of Jenna at Tim's house. Jenna put a picture of jewelry on her IG and the location was at Tim's house- 4 months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:58 pm

The GPS on the picture shows the address to be Tim's house. That together with the fact that she posted a picture of herself at an event that Tim was at makes it look like Jenna. She sure didnt use her brains if that were the case.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by rose777 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
rose777 wrote:someone help... I keep hearing about these pictures of Jenna at Tim's house. The next episode both Sara and Jenna are suppose to find out what it's like to "live" with Tim.. I'm sure both Sara and Jenna are going to stay at his house at different times. wouldn't this next episode reflect those pic's everyone's talking about with Jenna? I'm confused. Help :-)

There is not a picture of Jenna at Tim's house. Jenna put a picture of jewelry on her IG and the location was at Tim's house- 4 months ago.

thanks grace.. so what does that mean?? He picked Jenna... :tissuebox NOOOOOO!! My heart can't take it. I won't be able to stand Sara's heart being broken!

rose777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800