SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by rose777 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:06 pm

if anyone has Comcast on demand, they have been putting the show up at 12 or 1230 am... yes, tomorrow night/early tues morning, I will stay up to watch!! cannot wait.

rose777

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:10 pm

First off I am going to say I do not believe that the ppl were in on any type of script. Not Tim, Sara, Hailey or Jenna. Furthermore if this was the case from the start I would think that Sara's and Timmy's family would HIGHLY OBJECT. The fact that Sara would open up herself and her love for Timmy and his passing just for a reality show. Doesn't buy it for me. I do not believe this at all. And you know that Tim in no way is going to take the summer off with his band just to go on a fake tv show. It isn't gonna happen. He isn't that type of person. I JUST DON'T SEE IT.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by ellag Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm

I first got on the forum to find "spoilers" about RFL....but what I'm finding instead is a LOT of bashing whomever you aren't rooting for.

Personally, I am on the Sara/Tim bus, firmly, with a seat belt on. I love the two of them. And call me naive, I don't think it can ALL be scripted. Obviously some things are....it's called TV. Still, knowing that Tim is still with the person he chose, even since 1.) end of filming and 2.) the show getting canned by NBC....it proves that something went right.

When I tune in Tuesday, I will be happy with with Jenna or Sara getting Tim. Same goes for Allie or Angela for Ben. We can all have preferences, we can all think certain things (I know what I want to happen for both guys)...but some of this bashing and the mean spirited, too intense comments have got to stop. It's a TV show people. Why can't discussing be done in fun without thinking there is some ulterior motive? Or bashing those who think differently than you do?

So I will continue to stalk the boards, read people's opinions....but seriously, is it worth getting SO bent out of shape about? We aren't Tim. We aren't Ben. They can pick who they want (and I believe they do) And it'll be beautiful....hopefully Tim will be singing to Sara but that is beside the point :Smiley:

Anxiously awaiting Tuesday!

ellag

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

I first got on the forum to find "spoilers" about RFL....but what I'm finding instead is a LOT of bashing whomever you aren't rooting for.

Personally, I am on the Sara/Tim bus, firmly, with a seat belt on. I love the two of them. And call me naive, I don't think it can ALL be scripted. Obviously some things are....it's called TV. Still, knowing that Tim is still with the person he chose, even since 1.) end of filming and 2.) the show getting canned by NBC....it proves that something went right.

When I tune in Tuesday, I will be happy with with Jenna or Sara getting Tim. Same goes for Allie or Angela for Ben. We can all have preferences, we can all think certain things (I know what I want to happen for both guys)...but some of this bashing and the mean spirited, too intense comments have got to stop. It's a TV show people. Why can't discussing be done in fun without thinking there is some ulterior motive? Or bashing those who think differently than you do?

So I will continue to stalk the boards, read people's opinions....but seriously, is it worth getting SO bent out of shape about? We aren't Tim. We aren't Ben. They can pick who they want (and I believe they do) And it'll be beautiful....hopefully Tim will be singing to Sara but that is beside the point :Smiley:

Anxiously awaiting Tuesday![/quote]

Thank you for being on the Sara bus. I got such bashing today and felt it was so uncalled for. Why do people have to do that. I just don't understand. I would of never responded but I also am fed up with this kind of nonsense. For me I just look at it as hot air going no where. But enough is enough. I will stay firmly over here for the rest of the shows. I don't need to have ppl on a message board bring my spirits down. It doesn't affect my life, or my choice. I want to thank all the Sara fans for staying on the bus with me. Big hugs to you group hug Tuesday can't come soon enough for me. And I am sure for Tim and Sara as well. :Jeremiah : Hope they ride off into the sunset and enjoy life. :scootin:

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Totally agree with you both. Everyone has their favorites and their own opinions. And of course they are going to look for things that show their favorite might be the one. Yes, some of the sleuthing/theories might be out there, but that is okay. People can disagree, no problem. But it would be nice if people wouldn't put others down or try to make them seem stupid for their opinions or thoughts. Kind of makes me sad. console
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:21 pm

^^^^ I am on the bus so firmly my seatbelt hurts. I am not going anywhere. Even if I turn out to be wrong I will still believe in what I am seeing. Perhaps he has feelings for both of them at this point.Like I have said Tuesday may be the day we see that the love he has for one is not comparable to the other. Just hope he is a stand up guy like he seems to be and lets whoever down easily. I hate hurt hearts.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm

ellag wrote:I first got on the forum to find "spoilers" about RFL....but what I'm finding instead is a LOT of bashing whomever you aren't rooting for.

Anxiously awaiting Tuesday!

Good Post I agree I have liked Sara since the beginning. I guess because I could relate to her more.

But what do I know? I was the lone rider on the Shandi-Ernesto train and was repeatedly told (on the Ernesto thread) how wrong I was. I enjoyed their journey (edited or whatever) that was on the show. I have enjoyed watching the interaction between Tim and Sara too. In the end, as long as they (who were on the show) are all pleased with the outcome and have moved on with their lives (it has been almost a year).... I think we ought to simply be happy for them :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Will Ernesto and Shandi be on the last episode? What is supposed to happen there? Does she just go home with him like the rest are?
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:48 pm

lovinlife wrote:Will Ernesto and Shandi be on the last episode? What is supposed to happen there? Does she just go home with him like the rest are?

We have seen screenshots of them in Miami (in the water) and he hasn't said he loves her yet... so I would assume :yes: we will see them on Tuesday

and Shandi mentioned on her twitter that she was in the episode Tuesday :Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:10 pm

I am on the Sara &Tim train until the end. I saw a beautiful love story unfolding in front of my eyes. I believe Tim developed strong feeling for his final two and the decision was not easy. Hope that in the end that everyone can be respectful and kind to one another. Tuesday will tell the whole story and rest assured they all seem to be getting along well post show. I love how Sara is so warm and loving in the episodes with everyone. She will be fine no matter what happens, her faith will carry her through.

Last edited by fabgirl on Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Tensions always get high near the end of a season. Regardless of which 'team' you're on, remember this finale happened in August. From all accounts, all women involved are doing well and Tim & his F1 are very happy and eager to publicly come out together.

Please, let's all get along and enjoy the finale together. group hug You'd be surprised how someone who is on a different 'team' one season will be on your 'team' the next. :hug:

lovinlife wrote:Will Ernesto and Shandi be on the last episode? What is supposed to happen there? Does she just go home with him like the rest are?

I believe this is a picture from the finale -

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Shandiernesto_zpsb89fe486

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:49 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:Tensions always get high near the end of a season. Regardless of which 'team' you're on, remember this finale happened in August. From all accounts, all women involved are doing well and Tim & his F1 are very happy and eager to publicly come out together.

Please, let's all get along and enjoy the finale together. group hug You'd be surprised how someone who is on a different 'team' one season will be on your 'team' the next. :hug:

I believe this is a picture from the finale -

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Shandiernesto_zpsb89fe486

I hadn't seen that. But I haven't been on Ernesto's thread either. Thanks for sharing.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+33
iamreal2u
maighread
lorijbaker
readyforlove92
kittycat800