SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Thebachelorettes09e02hd
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

When was that cap?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm nervous about what the weird ending means for chris!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:45 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I'm nervous about what the weird ending means for chris!

Dont worry!!..he forgave Des for dumping him, (see the Plea for Apology ugly-cry scene) and eventually become the F1.JMO of course

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 25 Thebachelorettes09e02hd

he is using V-neck in this scene. most of the guys too!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Dont worry!!..he forgave Des for dumping him, (see the Plea for Apology ugly-cry scene) and eventually become the F1

Maybe, hopefully! But I still bad for him that she choose someone else first!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:54 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Dont worry!!..he forgave Des for dumping him, (see the Plea for Apology ugly-cry scene) and eventually become the F1

Maybe, hopefully! But I still bad for him that she choose someone else first!

MF had to spice things up after 25 easy predictable seasons !//yup they saw a chance that Brooks and Chris are both very good, kind hearted guys that fit perfectly well with the story line they build for Des. given the loving person that Chris is, you can tell he could forgive easily. i am more worried about Brooks, since i can see him having less-stable emotions,albeit a nice, good guy. Man tears and ugly cry is nothin for them, compare than the most dramatic ending eva
this is why when Des said she wouldnt want a TV wedding, i can fully comprehend it. Chris wouldnt want to be exposed more on the chaos he has experienced at the first time. JMO

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:56 pm

I think the one it (the weird ending) could affect most is Brooks. He's the spoiled F1 so the chance of it being negative for someone points to him IMO.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Brooks has less-stable emotions because of what ? The preview shown where's he appears to be crying?

I like both guys from what I've seen so far. Wish the best for both, and for Des.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Piper61 wrote:Brooks has less-stable emotions because of what ?

I like both guys from what I've seen so far. Wish the best for both, and for Des.

I like both too! I really could see either one being final 1.

We do know that Chris & Brooks are following each other on twitter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Piper61 wrote:Brooks has less-stable emotions because of what ?

just my personal opinion, he has quite sad family background story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think the one it (the weird ending) could affect most is Brooks. He's the spoiled F1 so the chance of it being negative for someone points to him IMO.

ITA with you.maybe he could campaign for next bachelor, against Drew. if you see previews closely they never showed Chris kissing/having convo with Des with close up angle. but both Drew and Brooks did. they gunning them as next TB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61