SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Anyone think this means more than just a stated fact ?

In Fleissian language, it means :
a. He is the F1 and Des give him a shout out
b. Des mimicking Em, when she was gushing about Arie being the best kisser. Translation : he is too good, soo good that i need to drag him to the very end, to nicely dump him in the end.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:08 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Where is he shirtless on his yt account?

i dont think he is shirtless on there. in fact i dont even think he was ever more shirtless in his life than when he was doing this show!.....

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i dont think he is shirtless on there. in fact i dont even think he was ever more shirtless in his life than when he was doing this show!.....

Lol, u know where my mind is!!!!!!!! The most exciting part of the interview is where she said "dot worry, you will see his body soon" oh yes please!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:32 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Lol, u know where my mind is!!!!!!!! The most exciting part of the interview is where she said "dot worry, you will see his body soon" oh yes please!

can we just fast fwd 6 more eps to Antigua, please!!??..... rotfl awwww :fanningfan
oh wait, we'll get to see his shirtless bod on Ep.4 too, right?.....good for us! giggling :Drool:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

can we just fast fwd 6 more eps to Antigua, please!!??..... rotfl awwww :fanningfan
oh wait, we'll get to see his shirtless bod on Ep.4 too, right?.....good for us! giggling :Drool:

I'm hoping tonight at the pool party we will!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

oh, really? but i thought he would go with Des to the concert..am i missing smth here?

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

oh, really? but i thought he would go with Des to the concert..am i missing smth here?

Yes he does but isn't their a part tonight where she hangs out with all the guys at the mansion( maybe after she sends Brian home??????) and they all get in the pool?or hot tub?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Hey there , all this talk about Chris certain parts just turned my writing from black & white print to a Blushing pink .
This old lady can not take all this discussion of body parts .
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 502611898 I'm trying to keep my Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 2389799331 in tact .

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:14 pm

rc49ers wrote: Hey there , all this talk about Chris certain parts just turned my writing from black & white print to a Blushing pink .
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 502611898 I'm trying to keep my Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 2389799331 in tact .

you are too funny..miss. Rc!!..laugh out loud

here is a teaser from MF :

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1h
The madness begins tonite!!! And, of course, the romance, too...

i am sure the last part was referring to our boy!.... Praying :Clap: cheerleader

PS : does anyone know how to appropriately bring tweets into thread, and paste it like quotation? ive seen somewhere, but IDK how....TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:18 pm

rc49ers wrote: Hey there , all this talk about Chris certain parts just turned my writing from black & white print to a Blushing pink .

Hahahhaha! Can u imagine if chris reads this thread? I wonder how red his face would get!!!! I can't wait to see his body parts, whatever they give me I'm gonna take it! And maybe fill in the lines a bit Embarressed!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:20 pm

It looks like I have a lot of Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 2022827546competition around here , Just remember that saying Age before Beauty .
luckily I believe in sharing ,
Brittany I may have to trip you if you cut in line before me ,I might be old but I remember how to fill in those lines too
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 4136081648

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 36 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:39 pm

I just want to say i love how friendly the atmosphere is here in the chris thread! Here's to tonight ladies wine this is our Monday !!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61