SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Admin Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Is it just me or has Chris deleted his first tweet? no idea

He did. I wonder if he is unsure about what to say? Anyway, we need to get him many followers if we want him as the next bachelor. giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Love_Me Tue May 28, 2013 9:46 pm

ilgirl wrote:Although Chris was given the rose second to last, I'm not convinced that Des didn't already know by then that she was going to give him one. I remember during Sean's season that Catherine frequently got roses toward the end of the ceremonies. (I'm not sure about the first night).

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 2028500532 ilgirl

atem wrote:Those are some interesting things in those caps! He

Anyone else hate those stupid twitter things posted up? Now, how can we make avi's with that stupid stuff in the way? Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 2174738820

JMO ~ I can't stand the Tweets being on the screen during the show.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 9:50 pm

It worked! Chris tweeted! High clap Now, to get him to tweet more!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 9:52 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

He did. I wonder if he is unsure about what to say? Anyway, we need to get him many followers if we want him as the next bachelor. giggling

i saw it too!....Why on earth? maybe he is now terrified of all these over-enthusiastic cray fan??
in contraray, Brooks seemingly really enjoy the new followers.....
yes...for the TB. but i guess we should know first-hand whether he is willing to do it??...perhaps any of his fam/people knows him IRL could go ask him personally?... Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue May 28, 2013 10:02 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

i saw it too!....Why on earth? maybe he is now terrified of all these over-enthusiastic cray fan??
yes...for the TB. but i guess we should know first-hand whether he is willing to do it??...perhaps any of his fam/people knows him IRL could go ask him personally?... Praying

I thought it was nice that his first tweet was to thank his fans for their support :Clap: totally loved the hashtag as well :cutesmile!:
Maybe Kasey could give him a few lessons to really get him going! Come on, Chris!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

I thought it was nice that his first tweet was to thank his fans for their support :Clap: totally loved the hashtag as well :cutesmile!:
Maybe Kasey could give him a few lessons to really get him going! Come on, Chris!

Now someone should tweet about this to Kasey. I regard myself not as a user, but an observer in twitter, laugh out loud..i might change my mind when the season progress with more Ziggy appearance tho..laugh out loud #Anything4Love giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:12 pm

He deleted the tweet? Why? 🇳🇴

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 pm

[quote="Love_Me"]
ilgirl wrote:Although Chris was given the rose second to last, I'm not convinced that Des didn't already know by then that she was going to give him one. I remember during Sean's season that Catherine frequently got roses toward the end of the ceremonies. (I'm not sure about the first night).

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 2028500532 ilgirl

Thank you! handwave
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Welcomeparty! to Chrisville, ilgirl....!..so glad to having you here posting with us... bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm

atem wrote:He deleted the tweet? Why? 🇳🇴

maybe Millsy told him to pretend being the F1, who usually not allowed to tweet in early episodes?.... scratch cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 28, 2013 10:23 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:He deleted the tweet? Why? 🇳🇴

maybe Millsy told him to pretend being the F1, who usually not allowed to tweet in early episodes?.... scratch cheeky

Why not tweet? It's not like he tweeted a spoiler!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61