SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Brooks has less-stable emotions because of what ?

I like both guys from what I've seen so far. Wish the best for both, and for Des.

just my personal opinion, he has quite sad family background story
True, the divorce of his parents, and his estrangement from his dad for those years appear to have weighed heavily on him. But the support of his siblings, co-workers and friends would be strong I believe should he need it.

Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:10 pm

atem wrote:

I like both guys from what I've seen so far. Wish the best for both, and for Des.

I like both too! I really could see either one being final 1.

We do know that Chris & Brooks are following each other on twitter.
That's cool. Seems I read somewhere that it's believed that Chris and Brooks became close. I love seeing friendships develope between the guys. Would so much rather they focus on that than the drama they do, but that's not going to happen.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Piper61 wrote:
atem wrote:

I like both too! I really could see either one being final 1.

We do know that Chris & Brooks are following each other on twitter.
That's cool. Seems I read somewhere that it's believed that Chris and Brooks became close. I love seeing friendships develope between the guys. Would so much rather they focus on that than the drama they do, but that's not going to happen.

You could tell from the dodge ball pics that they were already friends.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:32 pm

atem wrote:When was that cap?

At the beginning when Chris came with the date card.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Thebachelorettes09e02hd

So handsome! I really like his voice, it's different, yet sweet and just cute!!! We need a cap of him smiling when the second card came!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 pm

ABC mediapics has some of the dodgeball date pics up. I can't really tell, but is there a good one of Chris in them? http://abcmedianet.com/web/showpage/showpage.aspx?global_id=001261&type=asset&typecode=ph

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:37 pm

I've read the spoiler but still don't know until the F-1 steps out of the limo .
I thought Des and Brooks had a great Date and can not wait to see Chris & Des Monday night , rose bud
They made Chris & Chris :fanningfan wait long enough for their date .

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:40 pm

rc49ers wrote:I've read the spoiler but still don't know until the F-1 steps out of the limo .
I thought Des and Brooks had a great Date and can not wait to see Chris & Des Monday night , rose bud

I can't wait either! I wish I could pay and just watch them all already! giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:42 pm

The pictures are very small and I need to log in I guess to see them larger .
On my above post I posted
:fanningfan in between Chris and Chris . it just didn't show up

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 26 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:46 pm

atem wrote:
rc49ers wrote:I've read the spoiler but still don't know until the F-1 steps out of the limo .

I can't wait either! I wish I could pay and just watch them all already! giggling

I'm right there with you atem

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm

I'd love to watch the whole show right now. I hate waiting week to week.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Can someone bring over the pics of chris from medianet
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61