SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 4:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Didn't Dr Andy say ily to Bevin prior to the FRC ? And see how that turned out.

really? did he say ILY to Tessa too as shown on TV? or maybe he did but left on edition floor? ....how can we differentiate the former and the latter?.....

Not sure about Tessa though he probably did I cannot remember !! But what I do remember is he said it to Bevin when he Tessa was his final pick.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

According to Ali and Ashley, in interviews, no one stops you from using the L word. They are allowed to say as much as they want but you don't because you do not want to get anyone's hope up, just in case your feelings happen to change, as it often does on this show. Also, you don't want to be seen saying ILY to one guy today and making out with another the next. I am sure a lot is said in the fantasy suite, when the cameras are turned off.

thanks for the kindly info.. so , i guess there is no rule of thumb about ILY words and informing in advance about the final decision, right?

meaning Des could warn Chris at the FSD that she's in love with someone else and not to be blinsided at FRC when she turns him down? If it's true that she zeroed in on Brooks quite early, then she could totally do this to spare him the heartache :pinkcry:

haa bb mom, i see that we cant help but think of Chris all the time....he is already rotten in our mind and heart, even when we dont know him IRL. giggling ..Chris, you have found your (many) true love here, in Chrisville!! bestbud! console whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Didn't Dr Andy say ily to Bevin prior to the FRC ? And see how that turned out.

really? did he say ILY to Tessa too as shown on TV? or maybe he did but left on edition floor? ....how can we differentiate the former and the latter?.....

Not sure about Tessa though he probably did I cannot remember !! But what I do remember is he said it to Bevin when he Tessa was his final pick.

thanks..i didnt watch Andy season...so glad to know it from you

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

thanks..i didnt watch Andy season...so glad to know it from you
np - I have watched quite a few seasons and on msg boards so I know some of the crazy discussions that resulted from each season. I need to get a life !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 30, 2013 5:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

According to Ali and Ashley, in interviews, no one stops you from using the L word. They are allowed to say as much as they want but you don't because you do not want to get anyone's hope up, just in case your feelings happen to change, as it often does on this show. Also, you don't want to be seen saying ILY to one guy today and making out with another the next. I am sure a lot is said in the fantasy suite, when the cameras are turned off.

thanks for the kindly info.. so , i guess there is no rule of thumb about ILY words and informing in advance about the final decision, right?

meaning Des could warn Chris at the FSD that she's in love with someone else and not to be blinsided at FRC when she turns him down? If it's true that she zeroed in on Brooks quite early, then she could totally do this to spare him the heartache :pinkcry:

haa bb mom, i see that we cant help but think of Chris all the time....he is already rotten in our mind and heart, even when we dont know him IRL. giggling ..Chris, you have found your (many) true love here, in Chrisville!! bestbud! console whipped

Then why propose?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm

While I do think that the lead may tell his/her f1 that they are the one ahead of time, it is drilled into them that there is a tv show to produce... they pretty much let Ali have her way to let Chris go early because of the last minute thing with Frank (which they knew was going to happen- there had to be some drama since Roberto was the choice on the first night).... but it sure made it hard to drag out that last evening of airing. Arie was let go, by these standards, a few minutes farther in- but by going to the live finale "event" they could concentrate more on his trip to Charlotte, etc.- and they could fill in the time. When f2 sees the writing on the wall, it is probably close to impossible to keep them engaged in the filming.... most would have the reaction that Lindsay had went Sean sent her home- take off her shoes and walk out.

Unfortunately, it leaves f2 (and some f3, f4s) to sort out some strong emotions.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:13 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Then why propose?

i have read somewhere that Jilly told Kyptyn about her final decision. so coming into FRC Kyptyn know about that, thats why he didnt seems too shocked. and Jilly stopped him before propose. i give props to Jilly for doing that!

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 5:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Then why propose?

i have read somewhere that Jilly told Kyptyn about her final decision. so coming into FRC Kyptyn know about that, thats why he didnt seems too shocked. and Jilly stopped him before propose. i give props to Jilly for doing that!

Jillian did stop Kip from proposing but this is the 1st I've heard that she clued him in prior to the FRC. surprised.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:While I do think that the lead may tell his/her f1 that they are the one ahead of time, it is drilled into them that there is a tv show to produce... they pretty much let Ali have her way to let Chris go early because of the last minute thing with Frank (which they knew was going to happen- there had to be some drama since Roberto was the choice on the first night).... but it sure made it hard to drag out that last evening of airing. Arie was let go, by these standards, a few minutes farther in- but by going to the live finale "event" they could concentrate more on his trip to Charlotte, etc.- and they could fill in the time. When f2 sees the writing on the wall, it is probably close to impossible to keep them engaged in the filming.... most would have the reaction that Lindsay had went Sean sent her home- take off her shoes and walk out.

Unfortunately, it leaves f2 (and some f3, f4s) to sort out some strong emotions.

thanks for sharing...love to hearing your thoughts :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 30, 2013 5:40 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

Then why propose?

that's exactly what we're trying to avoid Chris from doing...if he is warned ahead of time maybe he won't propose...and even if he does have to (TPTB may force him), he won't be blindsided if he knows what's coming no

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 30, 2013 5:50 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
atem wrote:That is a very romantic date for their 2nd one on one!

Agreed!! kinda reminds me of JEM FSD/LCD? date and SeanCat date

Sean and AshLee had their second 1-1 like this in the episode before hometowns too.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 14 6a00e555030a2c8834017ee86d0f7f970d-500wi

Last edited by sanlee088 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu May 30, 2013 5:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Then why propose?

Jillian did stop Kip from proposing but this is the 1st I've heard that she clued him in prior to the FRC. surprised.

Kiptyn actually said this in a video following the Ash-Ben debacle....He seemed upset for Ben, saying Ash should've clued him in as Jillian did for him prior to FRC. To the best of my recollection, he said this on one of Jesse C. "bachelorette beatdown" videos.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61