SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by DKWillis Thu May 30, 2013 2:56 pm

The pic with them at the front of the nose of the boat over looking the water isn't that when Des yells "welcome to Maderia boys".

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Thu May 30, 2013 2:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:The boat date was in Madeira? I thought that was in Antigua?

It's Madeira:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 2zjf19z
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 Ja86f4
MOT - are those the same boat ?

First one is the Bonita Da Madeira with Des and the guys.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 30, 2013 3:00 pm

The first sc is of the ship Bonita da Madiera:
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 13 21757_375033775924930_805689045_n

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 pm

So that is their second 1on1 in ep 7?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

I hate how the press release leaves out some dates.

Thanks guys!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:28 pm

This is the crossposting w the one on Speculation thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IDK the appropriate thread to post these, so pls let me throw it here,
i have a serious, unimportant curio giggling
Thats been said that the lead not allowed to say ILY and tell her/his F1 that the F1 is the one.
my Q are :
1. On their FSD they have plenty alone time off-camera, right? where they can talk whatever they want. Does TPTB has control about this?
2. Then again, i know Ash told ILY to JP and/or that she was gonna pick him. but Cat seems about to passed out when Sean propose to her, hinting that she has no idea about that. how could we explain this?
Hopefully all the senior great posters here would kindly give me the answers.......thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:This is the crossposting w the one on Speculation thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats been said that the lead not allowed to say ILY and tell her/his F1 that the F1 is the one.
my Q are :
1. On their FSD they have plenty alone time off-camera, right? where they can talk whatever they want. Does TPTB has control about this?
2. Then again, i know Ash told ILY to JP and/or that she was gonna pick him. but Cat seems about to passed out when Sean propose to her, hinting that she has no idea about that. how could we explain this?
Hopefully all the senior great posters here would kindly give me the answers.......thank you!

According to Ali and Ashley, in interviews, no one stops you from using the L word. They are allowed to say as much as they want but you don't because you do not want to get anyone's hope up, just in case your feelings happen to change, as it often does on this show. Also, you don't want to be seen saying ILY to one guy today and making out with another the next. I am sure a lot is said in the fantasy suite, when the cameras are turned off.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:39 pm

julychild wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:This is the crossposting w the one on Speculation thread
my Q are :

According to Ali and Ashley, in interviews, no one stops you from using the L word. They are allowed to say as much as they want but you don't because you do not want to get anyone's hope up, just in case your feelings happen to change, as it often does on this show. Also, you don't want to be seen saying ILY to one guy today and making out with another the next. I am sure a lot is said in the fantasy suite, when the cameras are turned off.

thanks for the kindly info.. so , i guess there is no rule of thumb about ILY words and informing in advance about the final decision, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Didn't Dr Andy say ily to Bevin prior to the FRC ? And see how that turned out.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Didn't brad says it to Emily?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 4:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:Didn't Dr Andy say ily to Bevin prior to the FRC ? And see how that turned out.

really? did he say ILY to Tessa too as shown on TV? or maybe he did but left on edition floor? ....how can we differentiate the former and the latter?.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

thanks for the kindly info.. so , i guess there is no rule of thumb about ILY words and informing in advance about the final decision, right?

meaning Des could warn Chris at the FSD that she's in love with someone else and not to be blinsided at FRC when she turns him down? If it's true that she zeroed in on Brooks quite early, then she could totally do this to spare him the heartache :pinkcry:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61